GGT 217 will work 3 jobs just to buy a PS4 and every launch title. It's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean really, uranium? Nuclear power plants, nuclear bombs, and the most powerful unit in the game, the GDR. Aluminum? Space victory, hydro plants, and a ton of top-tier units like stealth bombers and rocket artillery. Horses? Unlock circuses and make units from the beginning of the game all the way through the Industrial Era. Coal? Factories, which on top of being awesome, are necessary for solar and nuclear plants. Even iron makes units in three eras and is needed for forges.

Oil? Early-mid 1900s tech, and that's about it. Even though it has the same place on the tech tree as aluminum, every single oil unit is dwarfed by either an aluminum unit or, even worse, a unit that takes no resources at all. Kinda silly for one of the most valuable and contested resources in the real world. I'd like to see mechanized infantry require oil, at the very least.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Happy birthday, rising buddy![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the gift, brah.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Already told you last night, but happy birfday!![/QUOTE]

Oh, you!

[quote name='BlueScrote']Happy Birthday.[/QUOTE]

Danke.

[quote name='icebeast']I told him last night too, but since it wasn't official for my time when I told him, Happy Birthday uraizen![/QUOTE]

Why thank you.

[quote name='Luxuria']Happy Birthday, yo! ^_^[/QUOTE]

Hell yes, sank you

[quote name='Indignate']I sent Uraizen my offical Happy Birthday note last night on PSN and he didn't respond to me. How sad I was.[/QUOTE]

I didn't receive it?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']i love you, uraizen! Happy birthday![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Indignate']I just changed the oil in my car yesterday.

Relevant.[/QUOTE]

It's been over a year since I've done that.

[quote name='Indignate']

You motherfucker! While haven't you told us and played with us?

It's like you don't even talk to us anymore.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on skype tomorrow. We can play then if you want! And sorry I'm not on skype as much anymore. I still love you all. Let me know if you are ever playing 3S or anything. I'll be more likely to hop on if I have an excuse to do so.

Also happy b-day Uraizen!!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']they should do a vh1 special on those voice actors...

where are they now?[/QUOTE]
Probably dead or in jail.
[quote name='Indignate']I just changed the oil in my car yesterday.

Relevant.[/QUOTE]
I need to do that, but fuck laying in the snow.
[quote name='Indignate']Oh, so you're from Texas.

Okay.[/QUOTE]
So does that make him more or less Mexican than you?

[quote name='ihadFG']I'll be on skype tomorrow. We can play then if you want! And sorry I'm not on skype as much anymore. I still love you all. Let me know if you are ever playing 3S or anything. I'll be more likely to hop on if I have an excuse to do so.

Also happy b-day Uraizen!![/QUOTE]

Yoooo, Josh, thanks for the present!

[quote name='The Crotch']There is only one thing I will accept for a Skype date and you know it.[/QUOTE]

Just let me know when you want to play. We can move on to the final expansion by now.

[quote name='distgfx']Yoooo, Josh, thanks for the present![/QUOTE]

You're welcome!

tumblr_m3sue0KjQn1ro9k0y.gif

[quote name='ihadFG']Just let me know when you want to play. We can move on to the final expansion by now.[/QUOTE]
About damn time. Did I overhype the mutiny episodes for you?

[quote name='The Crotch']About damn time. Did I overhype the mutiny episodes for you?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='GUNNM']Will her hair fall out from dying it too much?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Indignate and I will be moving to Detroit to beat up on crackheads for money. Y'all are invited to accompany us.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='GUNNM']BVB they tried so hard to get into that shitty screamo scene now they dress like KISS and sound just as bad[/QUOTE]

I get a shitty HIM feel from them too.

[quote name='GUNNM']Monsoon is being a real asshole and not letting me kill him without being hit.[/QUOTE]

Use his own weapon against him, it stuns him when it glows purple and you can knock his head off.

[quote name='Luxuria']Or you can just listen to Pink Floyd's "____________"

Not emo or hardcore, doe.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure you could put almost any of their albums there and get the same effect.

[quote name='distgfx']Use his own weapon against him, it stuns him when it glows purple and you can knock his head off.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was the only part giving me trouble is when he broke his body apart but the sai should easily stop that now, thanks. And I sang the dethklok birthday song for you on your birthday but I guess the quote thing was filled to maximum I understand

[quote name='Luxuria']Or you can just listen to Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon."

Not emo or hardcore, doe.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it.

Does it have something to do with Transformers?

[quote name='Indignate']Leda's getting a new tat soon. The Fellowship of the Ring on her forearm, in Adventure Time style.

Can't wait.[/QUOTE]
maybe she can get another tat
of a big ugly dude on her other thigh

like this
2ijgen4.jpg

cuz you know
girls with tats of dudes all over their bodies,
thats totally hot right?

fuck yeah that girl kendall from barter kings is hot, chicks with tats are generally hot to begin with but look better with ink on them.

Not a fan of tats on chicks, usually because they pick out the dumbest fucking ones, they go way overboard on them, and you know that bitch will look like Queen Trailer Park Skeeze when she's 45.

I love chicks with tats. The issue with tats is that once you get one, you're just going to eventually want more. I know a few chicks who have told me they "only want one tattoo." Fast forward four years and most of them have gotten at least two more.

Same thing happens with piercings sometimes. I know I wanted more after I got my first (and only) piercing.

[quote name='j-cart']Someone said, tats and women.

I am to please...

SUOKFHr.jpg

6727c7259e2100b01c642b9f7c9575b9.jpg

b47181dea73013c27a3f42bbda0e2c89.jpg

8def571807ae6db0313987314ee57e7a.jpg

6febcffb3b56b9ec76c7e716ba3d5837.jpg
[/QUOTE]

1. Nope

2. The tat is fine, the girl isn't

3. Yes

4. Crossed the line, but I'd still be with it cuz she's hot

5. Yes

[quote name='Indignate']I take tats on a girl on a case by case basis.[/QUOTE]

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind a few. It's just when they say "Imma get dual full sleeves of butterflies and crosses, and a glittering dragon down my entire back, and a fase shot of Chewbacca on my inner thigh." shit gets ridiculous.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind a few. It's just when they say "Imma get dual full sleeves of butterflies and crosses, and a glittering dragon down my entire back, and a fase shot of Chewbacca on my inner thigh." shit gets ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I'm cool with a single sleeve that follows a theme, but two sleeves is too symmetrical.

Man if ps4 wasn't around the corner I would totally buy that GOW ascension PS3 it looks awesome I love the color red

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back