GGT 217 will work 3 jobs just to buy a PS4 and every launch title. It's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']Already sent it to Rei, sorry.[/QUOTE]
It's cooool, bro :D

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Super House of Dead Ninjas is fun. ^__^[/QUOTE]
Good to know! I planned on picking it up after I saw the commercial last night.

And man, I went and bought some new pillows today and the second I tried them out I fell into a crazy deep slumber. Shit is rockin' my socks.

[quote name='Indignate']I can crack my neck at will and it will, every time.

I think a need a new one of those.[/QUOTE]
I used to be able to this and I freaked out thinking what if I broke my own neck?

So much dialogue in the codec messages jesus fuck but some of it is pretty interesting

80-100 turn Golden Age in Civ 5.

Sick nasty.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I bet her pussy juice tastes like maple syrup.[/QUOTE]
Vj7kGe8.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I just got new pillows and replaced my bed. It's pretty cozy. Old ass waterbed was leaking, so I drained that bitch and threw it out.[/QUOTE]
damn dude
i havent had a waterbed in so long

I miss that shit more than I miss the 90's

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I need new pillows so badly. Every morning I wake up sore as hell.[/QUOTE]
You should invest in some, mang. I picked up 4 at Target today for about $12. Pretty nice.

[quote name='Indignate']I can crack my neck at will and it will, every time.

I think a need a new one of those.[/QUOTE]
I can do that with my fingers, wrists, ankles, and hips.

[quote name='GUNNM']I used to be able to this and I freaked out thinking what if I broke my own neck?

So much dialogue in the codec messages jesus fuck but some of it is pretty interesting[/QUOTE]
Joker-style. Boom.

And that's the way it goes with all the codec messages. Especially in MGS3. Para-Medic always had super awesome conversation bits about movies and Sigint's explanation of how the Patriot had infinite ammo was always golden.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I just got new pillows and replaced my bed. It's pretty cozy. Old ass waterbed was leaking, so I drained that bitch and threw it out.[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah, bro. Sounds awesome. I need to get a new box spring soon since a fatass friend of mine sat on the edge of my bed and broke it.

[quote name='Indignate']That's the same thing that Joel does to his fiancees.[/QUOTE]
Not entirely false.

Might have a new one soon, by the dubs.

[quote name='Indignate']We should talk about it on Skype soon.[/QUOTE]
I'm up for it pretty much whenever, mang. I've been crazy busy lately and would like to have some downtime to just chill with you guys and play some 3S or Sony Smash (if it does go on sale on PSN this week).

[quote name='The Crotch']God dammit. I built a city one hex off in Civ 5 and now it can't reach, like, 60% of the resources I built it specifically to utilize.[/QUOTE]

I've done this way more than I care to admit.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I need new pillows so badly. Every morning I wake up sore as hell.[/QUOTE]

Don't underestimate the return value of a nice mattress and pillows.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm up for it pretty much whenever, mang. I've been crazy busy lately and would like to have some downtime to just chill with you guys and play some 3S or Sony Smash (if it does go on sale on PSN this week).[/QUOTE]

I voted for this to go on sale so I could get it cheap with the crossbuy -- I don't think it's ever been down to $20 or less new, but I'd give it a shot for $20... hopefully the PS+ discount, if it wins, is 50% ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I voted for this to go on sale so I could get it cheap with the crossbuy -- I don't think it's ever been down to $20 or less new, but I'd give it a shot for $20... hopefully the PS+ discount, if it wins, is 50% ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it hasn't been around $20 at all as far as I know. I've been keeping a pretty close eye on it after Uraizen liked it and I'm pretty excited to play it. If it doesn't win I'll probably just buy it anyways since I really would like something else to play with my brothers.

Man, I had the weirdest dream last night about Shigeru Miyamoto being my bro. It was such a weird fucking dream, but now I just can't stop thinking about how cool it'd be to be BFFs with him.

Are cyborgs technically immortal in MGR? If they can just switch bodies when they're body is damaged why not just keep doing it when they age?

Yep, came with SOULBRINGER, some garbage ass game. Friend's brother barely touched Torment, but played tons of shitty ass Soulbringer. I'm sure that's a crime in most jurisdictions.

Happy Birthday.

Had the worst first world problem today. I'm trying to buy new shoes online and all the shoes in my size only have blindingly garish colors left.

[quote name='distgfx']Since I don't have a facebook to remind some of you, it's my Birfday, guys![/QUOTE]

I think you should sign up for facebook again.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Already told you last night, but happy birfday!![/QUOTE]

I told him last night too, but since it wasn't official for my time when I told him, Happy Birthday uraizen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back