GGT 219 only listens to dubstep if Bane is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I like to play video games more than talk about them.

Pretty much how I felt. Went back to DmC.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here, mostly because dat Vergil DLC is coming soon.

[quote name='panzerfaust']it's times like these where i start to remember how great Ninja Gaiden Black was.

that was a game.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Uraizen has posted videos of him spamming a single attack over and over again on DmD and winning. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

That was great, I loved hearing everybody's reactions to the dumb shit I was getting away with on DMD. I was assuming there would be more to the hardest difficulty in the game. Well, at least more of a challenge, but nope. I can stream vagisil's downfall when it comes out for you guys, if you want. Somebody owes me for helping him out and I told him to get me that.

I'll definitely want to watch a stream of the DLC. Seeing you spam shit is hilarious. I can't wait till DmC drops to $20 so I can do that.

[quote name='Indignate']I am disappointed with both Rei's and Rai's performance.[/QUOTE]

That wall of shame is pretty damning.

[quote name='dohdough']Trying to gold VR missions are an exercise in self control. Playing them just makes me want to break my controller in half and Zandatsu my tv after curbstomping my PS3.

Drive spam? That move is soooo OP.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played anything other than the demo (I didn't like it enough to buy it other than in a Steam sale, probably)... but it was an angel arms move that looks like a shuriken? He just kept throwing the thing -- had like 8 enemies just in hitstun, locked there -- he could have went on forever, I think.

The gold of the VR missions isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I managed to complete 1-12 last night, I have bronze on 1, silver on 5 and gold on the rest. The upper tier of them though... fuck, that's going to be bad if I keep going for it. Like Vanquish tactical challenges 4 and 6.

I think I found the answer to the PS+ purcahse question from like 2 threads ago. It seems that you have to start a download than cancel it to get it marked as 'purchased'. I restarted PS+ last week when Ninja Gaiden Sigma was up on PS+ but didn't purchase it, and now it doesn't seem to be available anywhere in the store.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Ninja Gaiden Black is the best game on Xbox.[/QUOTE]I like 2 more.

I'm surprised at the hatred for MGR in this thread. I had the wrong idea about this place.

fuck you, did I say "best game on Xbox 360" or "best game on any Microsoft system"? No. I merely said it was the best game on Xbox, aka Xbox 1. :nottalking:

I do love me some NG2 also. But NGB is infinitely more polished.

There's typically a lot of hyperbole that goes around in GGT, but honestly, I can say that DmC is one of the sleaziest action games I've ever played.

Also, Fat Tire.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'll definitely want to watch a stream of the DLC. Seeing you spam shit is hilarious. I can't wait till DmC drops to $20 so I can do that.[/QUOTE]

Aight.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I think I found the answer to the PS+ purcahse question from like 2 threads ago. It seems that you have to start a download than cancel it to get it marked as 'purchased'. I restarted PS+ last week when Ninja Gaiden Sigma was up on PS+ but didn't purchase it, and now it doesn't seem to be available anywhere in the store.[/QUOTE]

Do it all through their web store now.

[quote name='GUNNM']I like 2 more.

I'm surprised at the hatred for MGR in this thread. I had the wrong idea about this place.[/QUOTE]

MGR seems to be disliked on CAG in general and I don't know why.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I think I found the answer to the PS+ purcahse question from like 2 threads ago. It seems that you have to start a download than cancel it to get it marked as 'purchased'. I restarted PS+ last week when Ninja Gaiden Sigma + was up on PS+ but didn't purchase it, and now it doesn't seem to be available anywhere in the store.[/QUOTE]

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP4108-PCSE00021_00-NGSP000000000000
It left plus on tuesday and PvZ vita replaced it.

Fixed that for you. You do know it was the NGS+ for Vita, right?

[quote name='distgfx']MGR seems to be disliked on CAG in general and I don't know why.[/QUOTE]

It's getting some polarizing feedback all over the net.
Some people love it, some people like it, some people hate it.

But at least the sales #s are awesome! :cool:

[quote name='distgfx']MGR seems to be disliked on CAG in general and I don't know why.[/QUOTE]
People are bitter that it's better than DmC.:lol:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']DmC is only fun because it's amusing to spam the shit out of everything and win. Jump cancel and gun cancel everything.[/QUOTE]
Why cancel when you can just spam Drive and Trinity Smash for SSS ranks.:D

[quote name='dohdough']Why cancel when you can just spam Drive and Trinity Smash for SSS ranks.:D[/QUOTE]
Because it's more fun to fly off the top of the stage and look at the pretty skybox, and bring an enemy or two along for the ride.
[quote name='panzerfaust']i have no idea what buttons im pressing but somehow i have SSS

goty[/QUOTE]
You're just that good, man!!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I kept expecting Donte to call Nariko a fat sack of shit in Sony Smash and it never happened. :/[/QUOTE]

You just bought Sony Smash PS3 digitally, right?
Did it give you the cross buy Vita version too?

[quote name='GUNNM']I like 2 more.

I'm surprised at the hatred for MGR in this thread. I had the wrong idea about this place.[/QUOTE]
I like 2 more as well.

Also I think hatred is a pretty strong word. I just found the game to be ok.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I kept expecting Donte to call Nariko a fat sack of shit in Sony Smash and it never happened. :/[/QUOTE]

We gotta play, yo.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']DmC is only fun because it's amusing to spam the shit out of everything and win. Jump cancel and gun cancel everything.[/QUOTE]

It also has a great story! It's fantastic!

Kat was honestly the only reason I finish that game. I hated the story. New Dante sucks. :(

Just got home from this awesome sandwich place. Had this and a few beers:

xHTkb5i.jpg

It's a cookies and cream "montadito." The bread is chocolate. It was pretty freakin' good. They also had dulce de leche and meatball ones. Actually, they had 100 different ones. I mean, it IS called 100 Montaditos for a reason.

Cookies and cream makes everything perfect.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You just bought Sony Smash PS3 digitally, right?
Did it give you the cross buy Vita version too?[/QUOTE]
Yes and yes. It's actually a pretty good game too.

[quote name='Luxuria']We gotta play, yo.

It also has a great story! It's fantastic!

Kat was honestly the only reason I finish that game. I hated the story. New Dante sucks. :(

Just got home from this awesome sandwich place. Had this and a few beers:

xHTkb5i.jpg

It's a cookies and cream "montadito." The bread is chocolate. It was pretty freakin' good. They also had dulce de leche and meatball ones. Actually, they had 100 different ones. I mean, it IS called 100 Montaditos for a reason.

Cookies and cream makes everything perfect.[/QUOTE]

I must have missed the part where Kat was a good character.

[quote name='whoknows']I must have missed the part where Kat was a good character.[/QUOTE]

So are you forfeiting the DmC vs MGR battle?

[quote name='GUNNM']Better than Razor's edge?

Is that language really needed hank?[/QUOTE]

Razor's Edge ruined NG3 so I'm boycotting it.

[quote name='whoknows']I must have missed the part where Kat was a good character.[/QUOTE]

She wasn't. She was mad cute doe. Kat May Cry. fuck Dante.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I remember Kat from Heavenly Sword. It was fun guiding the arrows with my Sixaxis. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Uhh... spoiler alert.

[quote name='Indignate']So are you forfeiting the DmC vs MGR battle?[/QUOTE]

I don't see how it's a battle when DmC is far superior to any of the garbage Platinum games puts out.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't see how it's a battle when DmC is far superior to any of the garbage Platinum games puts out.[/QUOTE]
yo

vanquish says fuck you

there are no arguments against vanquish

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yo

vanquish says fuck you[/QUOTE]

Mediocre third person shooter.

I'll take Gears over that trash any day.

cummon

you can do better than that.
thats purely subjective poop

how about
the corners of vanquish are too sharp?

ooo!
or you can bring up the lack of character depth
sam gideon, such a shallow,shallow man

[quote name='whoknows']Mediocre third person shooter.

I'll take Gears over that trash any day.[/QUOTE]

DmC or Sonic '06?

I decided to pick up MGR tomorrow. Let's see if it's any good. It can't be as bad as "fuck You."

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']cummon

you can do better than that.
thats purely subjective poop

how about
the corners of vanquish are too sharp?[/QUOTE]

All of the things I say are objective.

Accept the truth.

Also 1 hit deaths from bosses is cheap. Bad design from Platinum? Who would have thought :roll:

The weirdest thing about DmC, which I'm genuinely curious about, is how Ninja Theory approached the characters. Like, the first mission is completely tongue in cheek and I honestly loved it. And Kat is initially just some tutorial bitch for the player's utility in Limbo, and NT makes sure to give us close-ups on her ass everytime she bends over to spray paint some shit. And it's like, alright, DMC is as stupid as it's ever been. But then they just stop doing that. And then Dante has like two eye fuck scenes with Kat and apparently they become a relationship worth caring about? And the game is never humorous again? It actually thinks it has something to say? That its paper thin Bill O'Reily caricature is the edgiest political commentary the industry has ever seen? God I hate Ninja Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back