GGT 219 only listens to dubstep if Bane is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs more Leda.

tumblr_m4mwxnTjO81r2mcz5o1_500.gif

[quote name='The Crotch']All hail Pachacuti, Emperor of Sheep and also diamonds but mostly sheep.[/QUOTE]

Just look at this guy, he doesn't give two fucks about all the Leda pics. He's like "fuck you, my shit is more important and I don't have to point out that it is."

Or maybe he just knows it's not as important as Leda and will get nowhere by pointing it out.

You can't scream in space, dawg.

Leda Space.

[quote name='The Crotch']All hail Pachacuti, Emperor of Sheep and also diamonds but mostly sheep.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of, do you have the expansion?

Is it worth it? Religion wasn't my favorite thing in Civ IV.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yea maybe i do need to take a lil wanky wank. luv u joel, :3[/QUOTE]
Love you, man ;D

[quote name='distgfx']Just look at this guy, he doesn't give two fucks about all the Leda pics. He's like "fuck you, my shit is more important and I don't have to point out that it is."[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Perfect GGT member.

[quote name='Indignate']Or maybe he just knows it's not as important as Leda and will get nowhere by pointing it out.

You can't scream in space, dawg.

Leda Space.[/QUOTE]
I like to think Leda Space is the name of an Office Space remake starring Leda in every role.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i need a cuddle bud soo bad, anyone know where to find one?[/QUOTE]
I'd cuddle you! I'm like a machine built for the cuddles.

[quote name='Indignate']Josh seems like a good cuddler.

Then again, I bet you Hank can cuddle the shit out of someone.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you're right. Josh is a great cuddler and Hank could probably cuddle someone to death. If Hank and I were to cuddle it would soon become Cuddlegeddon and they'd have to send Bruce Willis to separate us.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Love you, man ;D

Exactly. Perfect GGT member.

I like to think Leda Space is the name of an Office Space remake starring Leda in every role.

I'd cuddle you! I'm like a machine built for the cuddles.

Dude, you're right. Josh is a great cuddler and Hank could probably cuddle someone to death. If Hank and I were to cuddle it would soon become Cuddlegeddon and they'd have to send Bruce Willis to separate us.[/QUOTE]

I just saw that u look like a younger version of me almost :0 be my lil bro? :3

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I just saw that u look like a younger version of me almost :0 be my lil bro? :3[/QUOTE]
Sure! I've never been a little brother before!

[quote name='Indignate']...what does Leda take to bat in Leda Space?[/QUOTE]
Haters.

Leda isn't actually real.
Shes really a 14 yo teenage boy in a terminal hospital
that hacks the internet to create videos,
in an effort to absorb young men into the computer
and use their youthfulness to cure his disease

Like that episode of cowboy bebop

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH. Played around with the OC settings on my gfx card. It is like night and day when I turn that shit on.

Pumping dat 1.3v with a GPU clock @ 1200 and Memory @ 1500. I upped my fan from 25% to 50% and it still sits under 50C. I still go more room to pump!

[quote name='j-cart']AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH. Played around with the OC settings on my gfx card. It is like night and day when I turn that shit on.

Pumping dat 1.3v with a GPU clock @ 1200 and Memory @ 1500. I upped my fan from 25% to 50% and it still sits under 50C. I still go more room to pump![/QUOTE]

Furmark that shit.

[quote name='ihadFG']Happy Birthday, Hunk![/QUOTE]

Thanks, Joshykins!! I'd go to Chick-Fil-A to celebrate, but they are so far away. Not driving to Chicago to get one, and they had some new locations denied for being homophobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back