GGT 219 only listens to dubstep if Bane is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, yes. I remember playing that game and THAT part is the part I remember most vividly. Freakin' loved it. Sega Genesis

Started Earthbound again tonight. Just knocked the heads off of an entire police force with a teeball bat. Remembering why I loved this game so much.

Edit: I had Spark Mandrill down to a science. He was never not frozen blue for more than a frame. Pro-level.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol yeah.

different as in it gives you even more
time to idol worship leda[/QUOTE]

Teaching is in high demand dawg.

[quote name='Indignate']Teaching is in high demand dawg.[/QUOTE]
yeah you must be right

thats why all my "professors" are graduate students
that get paid nothing to 8 bucks an hour

Go NIU

Not that I should bitch.
Passed alot of classes because of graduate students that dont give a fuck

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yeah you must be right

Go NIU

Not that I should bitch.
Passed alot of classes because of graduate students that dont give a fuck[/QUOTE]

I said teaching, not professoring.

By the by, I just picked up the tux for the wedding on Sunday of which I am the best man for some reason.

I get this feeling that the wedding is going to be boring as fuck though, cuz the couple is pretty fucking boring themselves. Don't have any friends or anything and just mainly hang out with themselves. It's going to be a lot of people from their church and family that I don't like and...that's it.

So my plan is to hook up with my cousin's (who is the groom) cousin who is seventeen and has always been into me.

Good plan or bad plan?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yeah you must be right

Go NIU

Not that I should bitch.
Passed alot of classes because of graduate students that dont give a fuck[/QUOTE]
My friend had to teach while there. He let me read students' essays. Holy fuck, grammar has no place at NIU. so many papers wer like this you know? they would just keep on going and going at times without stopping like a stream of consciousness full of random thoughts still do not know how anybody actually graduated from his classes i would fail anyone that turned in a paper or test written like this lo srsly tho somebody actually put lol on one of them i literally laughed out loud when i saw it

[quote name='Indignate']By the by, I just picked up the tux for the wedding on Sunday of which I am the best man for some reason.

I get this feeling that the wedding is going to be boring as fuck though, cuz the couple is pretty fucking boring themselves. Don't have any friends or anything and just mainly hang out with themselves. It's going to be a lot of people from their church and family that I don't like and...that's it.

So my plan is to hook up with my cousin's (who is the groom) cousin who is seventeen and has always been into me.

Good plan or bad plan?[/QUOTE]
You want to bang your second cousin thats 17?
Pretty sure thats illegal

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']You want to bang your second cousin thats 17?
Pretty sure thats illegal[/QUOTE]

We're not second cousins.

And yes, it possibly is illegal, but she wants to bang me too so I'll give it a pass.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Plan.[/QUOTE]
If you need a partner for BL 2 you can invite me. I have yet to fully play the 2nd or the 3rd DLC

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My friend had to teach while there. He let me read students' essays. Holy fuck, grammar has no place at NIU. so many papers wer like this you know? they would just keep on going and going at times without stopping like a stream of consciousness full of random thoughts still do not know how anybody actually graduated from his classes i would fail anyone that turned in a paper or test written like this lo srsly tho somebody actually put lol on one of them i literally laughed out loud when i saw it[/QUOTE]
lol
I remember my english 2 graduate student teacher made us proof read
other peoples essays.

I have to sit there for 45 minutes and proof read some chicks persuasive paper about
how we should get rid of police and smoke weed all day.

She made some pretty strong points on how police offiicers are biased and cranky
because they almost always abstain from alcohol and sex.

I should have asked her out

English graduate student teacher people probably have it the worse.
Having to read all those shitty papers? fuck

[quote name='Indignate']We're not second cousins.

And yes, it possibly is illegal, but she wants to bang me too so I'll give it a pass.[/QUOTE]
your gunna shag in the bathroom during the ceremony right?
If so, you got my go ahead

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol
other peoples essays.
[/QUOTE]I feel bad for any student who has to read your essays

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']your gunna shag in the bathroom during the ceremony right?
If so, you got my go ahead[/QUOTE]

We're both standing in the front during the ceremony.

If we're both missing, people might get suspicious.

I want to keep this possible secret sexual activity secret cuz of the possible legal ramifications.

[quote name='GUNNM']I can't see my face. Try moving your eyes around and see for yourself[/QUOTE]
its in your avatar.
we all know your the retarded guy from rising

and fyi
my writing is spectacular.
cool and slow with plenty of precision
with a back beat narrow and hard to master

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol
other peoples essays.

I have to sit there for 45 minutes and proof read some chicks persuasive paper about
how we should get rid of police and smoke weed all day.

She made some pretty strong points on how police offiicers are biased and cranky
because they almost always abstain from alcohol and sex.

I should have asked her out

English graduate student teacher people probably have it the worse.
Having to read all those shitty papers? fuck[/QUOTE]
It would be amazingly fun, actually. I'd just turn it into a game. Get drunk as fuck and then read. Sarcasm out the ass.

I'd get fired so quickly. :bouncy:

And yes, she was wide open for you. Should've.
[quote name='Indignate']Hank always knows what's best.[/QUOTE]
Indeed I do. :cool:

Strap up.
[quote name='mrspicytacoman']your gunna shag in the bathroom during the ceremony right?
If so, you got my go ahead[/QUOTE]
This.
[quote name='GUNNM']I feel bad for any student who has to read your essays[/QUOTE]
Cut him some slack. He goes to NIU. He can't help it.

[quote name='dothog']That is so Vicky. We have fun together. If it helps make up for the AI's lacking battle tactics, try to pretend the AI has a very advanced sense of humor. For instance, that longswordsman/general combo was a "warning" delivered with a knowing wink.

Oh Vicky you silly thundercunt.[/QUOTE]

Man, all this talk of Civ 5 makes me want to play, but it's such a huge time sink.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']its in your avatar.

and fyi
with a back beat narrow and hard to master[/QUOTE]

Christ, you've been doing this for like the past 20 GGTs. The return key does not mean a new sentence.

[quote name='GUNNM']Hanks birthday was spent all day in the GGT I like this guy[/QUOTE]
lol Not all of it. I went to Little Mexico and bought a shit ton of food and Mexican cervesa. Gonna get wicked krunk up ins tomorrow. :drool: Drunk Jenga in the house.
[quote name='Indignate']We're both standing in the front during the ceremony.

If we're both missing, people might get suspicious.

I want to keep this possible secret sexual activity secret cuz of the possible legal ramifications.[/QUOTE]
Can't wait to see your deformed ass web toed mutant spawn of a fucked up baby. :bouncy:
[quote name='Indignate']Wait! Stop talking!

Let me get Whoknows in here first![/QUOTE]
He's too busy eating doughnuts at Walmart to post.
[quote name='mrspicytacoman']its in your avatar.

and fyi
with a back beat narrow and hard to master[/QUOTE]
You are the Kanye of the GGT.

Always on point
Making a point
Using your finger to point
Point point point point.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Man, all this talk of Civ 5 makes me want to play, but it's such a huge time sink.

Christ, you've been doing this for like the past 20 GGTs. The return key does not mean a new sentence.[/QUOTE]
Did you really think
that was going to make me stop?

BEPEBeOCQAAldWc.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Can't wait to see your deformed ass web toed mutant spawn of a fucked up baby. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

We're not related, gawd.

[quote name='Luxuria']
BEPEBeOCQAAldWc.jpg
[/QUOTE]
That is an AWESOME Great Mazinger figure! Especially with the light up belt! I wonder if the fighter detaches...

[quote name='dohdough']That is an AWESOME Great Mazinger figure! Especially with the light up belt! I wonder if the fighter detaches...[/QUOTE]

That's Zeki's joke.

Also, everybody else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back