GGT 219 only listens to dubstep if Bane is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kXwkahY.gif

God damn. I love when barbarians that spawn right next to another civ's capital run across the continent to raid my capital. Or when barbarians that were attacking an enemy unit break off to attack my full-health units.

[quote name='The Crotch']Nobody clicks on Youtube videos.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Luxuria']Dude, yes. I remember playing that game and THAT part is the part I remember most vividly. Freakin' loved it. Sega Genesis

[quote name='BlueScrote']I can't be the only one who ignores every youtube video posted in this thread.[/QUOTE]
Isn't that part of the GGT magic?
I don't think your playing GGT right
Listen to some shitty music, watch some strange shit.
Wheres your will to be weird man?

[quote name='BlueScrote']I can't be the only one who ignores every youtube video posted in this thread.[/QUOTE]
You are the only person who ignores every youtube video posted in this thread.

And by "you" I mean "everybody". Which is dumb, because while people can get the gist of what I'm saying with that simple word replacement, the grammar really doesn't work.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice'] Skullmonkeys? Sega Genesis? Kids these days... *shakes fist* [/QUOTE]

Wow, I could have sworn it was on the Genesis. I did play it, but man. I guess I played it on my PS2 because I never owned a PSX. ._.

[quote name='The Crotch']God damn. I love when barbarians that spawn right next to another civ's capital run across the continent to raid my capital. Or when barbarians that were attacking an enemy unit break off to attack my full-health units.[/QUOTE]

The first I haven't experienced that much. The second I see all too often.

Even though CSs make it a little redundant, a fun feature in the expansion that I'd like to see is the ability for ignored barbarians to invent their own CS or civ. And not in the 4 way, where it's just some city: I'd want them to be fully functional in terms of diplomacy, economy, etc. Potential buddies/enemies.

It would give matches a kind of all-caps, "A NEW PLAYER ENTERS" feel. Not sure if it would add much, but still. If it's feasible, do it.

I click them if the title mentions a game I like, which is never.

So, guess what I did tonight? Drove around for 3 hours looking for a new fucking PS3 controller. Couldn't find one for the life of me until I finally found a GS that only had red ones. Really didn't want to pay for a new one, but couldn't find any more and I needed one, so whatever right? Just logged on to CAG to see the BB sale with the controller game bundles. fuck me.

[quote name='Indignate']By the by, I just picked up the tux for the wedding on Sunday of which I am the best man for some reason.

I get this feeling that the wedding is going to be boring as fuck though, cuz the couple is pretty fucking boring themselves. Don't have any friends or anything and just mainly hang out with themselves. It's going to be a lot of people from their church and family that I don't like and...that's it.

So my plan is to hook up with my cousin's (who is the groom) cousin who is seventeen and has always been into me.

Good plan or bad plan?[/QUOTE]

DOOOO IT!!!!

Trick is to have Crown and Coke. Drink a coke to the upper label and pour Crown in that shit to the cap. Then commence the drinking. Totally okay to have more than one coke :p

I love doing this at weddings, because then people just think I am that loud :D

Also, dance like you mean it and don't give a fuck, BUT ALWAYS DANCE. ALWAYS DANCE AT A WEDDING, ALWAYS.

Seriously, bro you are the best man? Where is the b-party at? Why wasn't Uncle j-cart invited? Someone needs to let me throw their b-party, I'll make it a night.

[quote name='j-cart']Seriously, bro you are the best man? Where is the b-party at? Why wasn't Uncle j-cart invited? Someone needs to let me throw their b-party, I'll make it a night.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Again, he is kind of a boring person. And super Christian. So a party wouldn't work for him.

Uncle Jake Heart can come as long as he doesn't call himself Uncle Jake Heart. That's creepy.

If I ever get married, I'll head down South so you can throw my party, only then can you call yourself Uncle Jake Heart.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']like omg, the final Twilight movie is on dvd today. love me some k-stew[/QUOTE]
Let's spoon while we watch on bluray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back