GGT 219 only listens to dubstep if Bane is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Luxuria']Morgan from Deadly Premonition would be badass. That game was GotY 2010.[/QUOTE]

You're just trying to get in my pants, aren't you?

Just played the Castlevania 3DS demo. The mix of Lords of Shadow and 2D Castlevania doesn't feel right me. Just feels like the two styles are conflicting. The damage sponge enemies don't work so well in a platforming kinda setting.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Oh yeaaa, gonna get Dead Island and Borderlands 2 off dat xbox sale yo. Who wants to be my coop bff :3[/QUOTE]

I have borderlands 2 and the season pass... I haven't done any of the season pass content and might be willing to just do drop in drop out as you do other things too... feel free to add me on XBL. More borderlands 2 buddies isn't a bad thing. My main character is Zer0 and he's about level 36; I also have a level 18 or so Siren and a level 18 or so Commando. I think my Gunzerker and Technomancer are pretty low though.

[quote name='ihadFG']Just played the Castlevania 3DS demo. The mix of Lords of Shadow and 2D Castlevania doesn't feel right me. Just feels like the two styles are conflicting. The damage sponge enemies don't work so well in a platforming kinda setting.[/QUOTE]

That's sad. It's one of the few 3DS exclusive titles I was interested in too... I swear, the likelihood I'll ever buy a 3DS keeps dwindling. :(

I liked the demo. The bigger enemies/the boss took a good number of hits to kill, but the normal small skeletons or whatever die pretty fast.

Damn, this MGR:R music makes me fucking amped.
Vanquish challenge 4 complete.
One more for the fucking platinum... and I'm sure this song will be playing when I finish it. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Damn, this MGR:R music makes me fucking amped.
One more for the fucking platinum... and I'm sure this song will be playing when I finish it. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I always hated VR missions. I always skipped them in every MGS game this is no exception and yes the music is great I downloaded the whole cd last night one MP3 at a time from youtube

[quote name='GUNNM']I always hated VR missions. I always skipped them in every MGS game this is no exception and yes the music is great I downloaded the whole cd last night one MP3 at a time from youtube[/QUOTE]

You jerk.
You can afford $9 or whatever it costs to support the artist!
Bad GUNNM.
BAD!

fuck, I just realized that dothog was mixing up Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria during that whole Civ 5 conversation and now I'm smouldering with Commonwealth indignation.

You guys got free VR missions I'm just taking whats owed to me
[quote name='ActionKazimer']Man, I love some of the tracks on MGR until those damned vocals kick in.[/QUOTE]
That's why there's also instrumental versions. I love the lyric versions doe

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Oh yeaaa, gonna get Dead Island and Borderlands 2 off dat xbox sale yo. Who wants to be my coop bff :3[/QUOTE]
ME! I need Borderlands 2 buddies.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/02/say-what-sam-raimi-to-pen-evil-dead-4

Oh yeaaa, Bruce Campbell is back bitches!!![/QUOTE]
You're quickly becoming my new favorite person. :applause:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Damn, this MGR:R music makes me fucking amped.
One more for the fucking platinum... and I'm sure this song will be playing when I finish it. :cool:[/QUOTE]
fuck YEAH! That music is great for workouts. Shit, I jogged to it last night and fucking loved it.

[quote name='GUNNM']Bullshit I looked for a download site and by looked I mean I typed MGR OST in google search and found nothing[/QUOTE]
ThePirateBay, son.

[quote name='GUNNM']rule with an iron fist[/QUOTE]
Sage advice.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Man, I love some of the tracks on MGR until those damned vocals kick in.[/QUOTE]
I am disappoint.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I keep thinking about playing it on my Vita. I'm juggling way too many fucking games and some freelance right now though.[/QUOTE]
Ah, same. I got too many fucking games to play right now. I was thinking I'd go dump some at GS, but I think I'll just continue to wallow in my throne of games for a while longer.

Mang, Injustice needs to hurry the fuck up and come out.

I just keep fuckin' buying em too. Your amazing sig reminded me that I'm still sitting on Lollipop Chainsaw. Beat it, but I was striving for the 1k on that one. Shit's fun.

It doesn't help that I'm trapped in a maelstrom of JRPGs either. Persona 3, Fire Emblem, Earthbound, and Crimson Shroud. I'ma be busy, son.

Edit: I am kinda hype for Tomb Raider though. I'll prolly make time for that.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']ME! I need Borderlands 2 buddies.

You're quickly becoming my new favorite person. :applause:

fuck YEAH! That music is great for workouts. Shit, I jogged to it last night and fucking loved it.

ThePirateBay, son.

Sage advice.

I am disappoint.

Ah, same. I got too many fucking games to play right now. I was thinking I'd go dump some at GS, but I think I'll just continue to wallow in my throne of games for a while longer.

Mang, Injustice needs to hurry the fuck up and come out.[/QUOTE]

cum here lil bro and lets hug mmmmmm

[quote name='GUNNM']You guys got free VR missions I'm just taking whats owed to me

That's why there's also instrumental versions. I love the lyric versions doe[/QUOTE]

We got no free VR missions to my knowledge. We still have to pay for them, it's just timed exclusive shit, I'd wager, like the CoD map packs on XBL.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']ME! I need Borderlands 2 buddies.

Mang, Injustice needs to hurry the fuck up and come out.[/QUOTE]

(1) You and I should play too, sometime. I still want to take out that fucker that's like the giant whatever from last game. Terramorphous? Yeah.

(2) It's going on my phone so when I start going back to the gym this week, I can just do an MGR:R playlist while running/lifting.

(3) I dunno... it looks like reskinned MK9... and while I thought the engine worked for MK9, I'll wait for impressions/reviews/etc. before my interest piques. I can understand why you want it though, cause you love comics more than I do. I just love me some Batman.

---

Rules of Nature:
revengeance.p.s70xay.jpg

It begins.

I still haven't finished BL2.

Only played as Gunzurker so far too...

BTW, Metro 2033 has some really cool ideas that brings a different tone to the singleplayer FPS genre.

It's darksyde '' I DIDN'T PRESS THAT BUTTON'' phil. I've never seen monsoon do that chest stab animation before. Then again I knew that pressing forward + X or whatever symbol it is on PS3 was for blocking

[quote name='snakemaster2389']cum here lil bro and lets hug mmmmmm[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, mang. Get it in. *huuuuuugs*

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
(1) You and I should play too, sometime. I still want to take out that fucker that's like the giant whatever from last game. Terramorphous? Yeah.

(2) It's going on my phone so when I start going back to the gym this week, I can just do an MGR:R playlist while running/lifting.

(3) I dunno... it looks like reskinned MK9... and while I thought the engine worked for MK9, I'll wait for impressions/reviews/etc. before my interest piques. I can understand why you want it though, cause you love comics more than I do. I just love me some Batman.
Rules of Nature:
revengeance.p.s70xay.jpg

It begins.[/QUOTE]
fuck, I'd love to play with you to take down Terramorphous. I'd also like some help beating that Invinicible motherfucker I can't remember the name of.

Hell yeah! Sounds like a plan, bro! It's a great soundtrack to working out.

Yeah, that is pretty much the reason. I really can't believe they added story missions into the GS preorder pack either. I mean, being able to play through moments of Red Son? This sounds fucking amazing. I'm stoked.

Also, PROUD OF YOU! I don't think I'll ever be able to S-rank the prologue, but I'll try.

How did he get to chapter 3 without knowing how to block? God damn
I could only watch 4 mins of that drivel and skipped to the 9 min mark and he was still not blocking.

You guys should have seen the people trying MGR:R @ E3. I have never seen a bunch of "gamers" that sucked at video games.

Seriously, it was depressing...

[quote name='j-cart']You guys should have seen the people trying MGR:R @ E3. I have never seen a bunch of "gamers" that sucked at video games.

Seriously, it was depressing...[/QUOTE]

Journalists.

Can capcom just give platinum games all of their H/S beat em up IP's? Imagine a DMC 5 or a god hand 2 with these guys?

[quote name='GUNNM']Can capcom just give platinum games all of their H/S beat em up IP's? Imagine a DMC 5 or a god hand 2 with these guys?[/QUOTE]

Sure, just slap "from the creators of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance" on the cover now and they'll sell.

[quote name='distgfx']Journalists.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

Also I'm in an amazing mood. Having a great birthday celebration weekend, and I feel honored to have some great friends, both locally and long distance. Enjoy life, take it by the horns, get what you want out of it, and be happy. Life's too short for anything less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back