GGT 219 only listens to dubstep if Bane is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']Don't go whos gonna post with me at 3 am to talk about Leda and various other things on my mind? :([/QUOTE]

tumblr_m6d8lyClIt1r9yb4i.gif

[quote name='dohdough']Just read about the "twist" cameo in Aliens: CM.

qwTkR.gif
[/QUOTE]The whole game is trash you think a cameo was going to save it? I love that gearbox is taking chances on game properties but after duke nukem and now aliens they should just stick to borderlands 3

[quote name='gunm']You guys play Sony Smash Brawl or whatever the hell that shitty game is called?[/QUOTE]

Only because it's fun.

To the max.

You're missing out bro.

[quote name='gunm']You guys play Sony Smash Brawl or whatever the hell that shitty game is called?[/QUOTE]

It's decent fun against randoms -- I'm waiting to play against some of the guys here, maybe while we're on skype, to see if it's better.

It sold more than that. I'm disappointed in your lack of knowledge.

Also your missing out on all the fun the four of us are having.

In all honesty I wish they could have added Sonic. He was fun in SSBB and broken because of his ultimate. It was #1.

Are you guys getting the new characters for All-Stars? What other characters do you think they should add?

I wouldn't be surprised if they add her now that you mention it. With Lightning Returns being released this year.

I have this feeling that they might add Lara Croft because of the new game. I mean, they are doing it for Issac. It would be cool if they add Oliver from Ni No Kuni. He could have a move set similar to what Pokemon Trainer had in SSBB.

Yanis York Morgan from Deadly Premonition would be badass. That game was GotY 2010.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I want Big Boss and Sora.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, yes please. I honestly just read "Big" and "Sora" and thought you were referencing his big ass feet. Sora's, that is.

Big Boss would be pretty bad ass though.

crazy shit huh
its like big brother is watching us but we're big brother and big brother has tricked us into watching ourselves, yeah I think the stream is over anyways

[quote name='GUNNM']crazy shit huh
its like big brother is watching us but we're big brother and big brother has tricked us into watching ourselves, yeah I think the stream is over anyways[/QUOTE]
sure
if we were french hipsters

guess the concert is over
till next time you parisian people

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back