GGT 220 controls the fangs of the Golden Cobra

10d.jpg
[quote name='mrspicytacoman']fuck Yeah 'Murica![/QUOTE]

[quote name='j-cart']
tumblr_lvajay9xey1qgzpbk.gif

I actually hated her acting until Silver Linings Playbook. X-Men: First Class? Worst character, sooo cringe worthy. Winter's Bone? Oh god, that was a boring movie. Hunger Games? Yup that was much worse than First Class.[/QUOTE]

No the worst actress on X: FC was January Jones, no doubt about it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Got my BioShock preorder on PSN all set. So fucking stoked for when that drops. Also went to GS to preorder AC4 for the McFarlane poster and while they didn't have it, it turned out there was some weird glitch going on where my two AC3 preorders that I had made to get the steelbook were still open (crazy since I cancelled those a loooong time ago) and not only that, they had waaaay more on them than I had put down ($10 and $15). I cancelled both and ended up putting them on AC4 and $5 on Ascension to get the poster. I meant to cancel my BioShock, but the clerk forgot and I didn't care enough to go back and cancel that too.[/QUOTE]

That's BS, stores were sent those posters last week. That's how Kotaku posted the pic of it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']That's BS, stores were sent those posters last week. That's how Kotaku posted the pic of it.[/QUOTE]
Probably just gave them all away already. My GS does a lot of business in a day since they are in the only PX on post and the only Gamestop within about 30 miles.

Swear to god I'd like Olive Garden more if they'd stop being such fucking scrooges with the breadsticks. Take one look at me, I can eat more than one, you dumbasses.

Frozen dinners and burgers are where its at brah. Gonna have my animal crackers and pound cake with some crackers with tea, what now son

lol ps4 and xbox 2 are gunna do so badly

look at all our launch games!
(also available on current gen)

instead of making a new thread
we should revert to a old one

Founds some keys as I left class early. Probably belonged to somebody in my class since it is the only night class in that building.

But instead of going back, I walked literally three feet to the security office and left them there.

I don't need THAT much karma points.

bread's done
Back