GGT 220 controls the fangs of the Golden Cobra

Closure is a weird little game. I can see the puzzles getting hard really quick though.

Played the God of War 4 demo. Seems fun. Not $60 fun, but definitely $20 fun.

I've been busy building furniture and making room for my toys. Lemme know when Sony Smash happens again. I haven't played online since week one, but I'm all for seeing how shitty my Big Daddy is now.

I guess SE really wanted to stick it to Nvidia owners. I can't get Tomb Raider to run because it crashes, and I can't click options to correct the issue that makes it crash as well.

Thanks SE!!

Silly PC gamer. Get it on console like real gamer men and quit crying.

Played thru episode 4 of TWD. Hey guys! Lets all stand up by pressing down on our knee!

[quote name='Krymner']
Played thru episode 4 of TWD. Hey guys! Lets all stand up by pressing down on our knee![/QUOTE]
That's how everyone gets up in the South.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well it only sucks for him if he doesn't like it, but I think he said he liked the demo.[/QUOTE]

It's his GOTY. He's so enthralled by it that he can't even post, asked me to let y'all know.

[quote name='GUNNM']I only rented it sucks for whoknows[/QUOTE]

It's worth every penny. Wish I could pay more.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well it only sucks for him if he doesn't like it, but I think he said he liked the demo.[/QUOTE]

Demo was so good I played through it 1 1/2 times.

[quote name='Indignate']Whoknows will fuckin love that game, even more now cuz of those reviews.[/QUOTE]

The reviews respect what a great game it is.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']jesus dude
u running off a 56k or what?[/QUOTE]

Seemed like it. I got bored and fell asleep while it was downloading it.

It's good now. We play tonight, yes?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It's his GOTY. He's so enthralled by it that he can't even post, asked me to let y'all know.[/QUOTE]

I haven't even opened it yet. I'm still just staring at it and admiring it.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Gamestop bud just called. They finally found my MGR:R artbook. Kinda forgot about it honestly.

Shinkawa boner, commence.[/QUOTE]don't waste the gas for it

[quote name='whoknows']
Seemed like it. I got bored and fell asleep while it was downloading it.

It's good now. We play tonight, yes?
[/QUOTE]

I was looking for you for RE6 at some point, but you were distracted with Sony Smash downloads apparently.

What the hell were you downloading for it? You just played with us a few nights ago, what more did it need to update?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess SE really wanted to stick it to Nvidia owners. I can't get Tomb Raider to run because it crashes, and I can't click options to correct the issue that makes it crash as well.

Thanks SE!![/QUOTE]

nvidia cards not working? I thought that was an AMD/ATI problem.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess SE really wanted to stick it to Nvidia owners. I can't get Tomb Raider to run because it crashes, and I can't click options to correct the issue that makes it crash as well.

Thanks SE!![/QUOTE]

I've got a 560 Ti and haven't had any problems and I played for 2 hours last night. I'm not at max settings, but I have stuff fairly high and benchmarked to 50-60fps so I went with that.

Got my BioShock preorder on PSN all set. So fucking stoked for when that drops. Also went to GS to preorder AC4 for the McFarlane poster and while they didn't have it, it turned out there was some weird glitch going on where my two AC3 preorders that I had made to get the steelbook were still open (crazy since I cancelled those a loooong time ago) and not only that, they had waaaay more on them than I had put down ($10 and $15). I cancelled both and ended up putting them on AC4 and $5 on Ascension to get the poster. I meant to cancel my BioShock, but the clerk forgot and I didn't care enough to go back and cancel that too.

Gah, I keep forgetting how close Infinite is. I still haven't watched a single trailer. Going in as dark as humanly possible. Real tempted to call off work for a day or two.

I don't think too many of us here will be playing it (probably just Joshy, Mikey, and I) and we always use spoiler tags, so you don't have to worry about much unless Taco goes nuts, Crotch.

People die in the game. Especially the guy you play as.

Or so I assume if the game has multiple endings like the last one

I'm pretty stoked for Bioshock Infinite as well, but I doubt I'll get it at launch. Have too much to play as is, so I'll probably wait for it to hit $40 or below before grabbing it.

ill try not to spoil tomb raider for you, crotch. but if i learn any useful survival techniques in the game, i'll be sure to toss them your way.

[quote name='icebeast']I've got a 560 Ti and haven't had any problems and I played for 2 hours last night. I'm not at max settings, but I have stuff fairly high and benchmarked to 50-60fps so I went with that.[/QUOTE]

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Tomb...to-Nvidia-GTX-600-Graphics-Cards-334548.shtml

It is a 600 series issue. I really can't fault Nvidia for the issue. SE not sending them the finished game until this weekend is lame.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://news.softpedia.com/news/Tomb...to-Nvidia-GTX-600-Graphics-Cards-334548.shtml

It is a 600 series issue. I really can't fault Nvidia for the issue. SE not sending them the finished game until this weekend is lame.[/QUOTE]

That sucks brah. Need dat TressFX from AMD for that sweet hair conditioner.

[quote name='panzerfaust']After 2 years and ~1200 hours I think I can safely conclude that LoL has a really shitty metagame.[/QUOTE]

Took you 50 days of gameplay to realize that?

[quote name='panzerfaust']After 2 years and ~1200 hours I think I can safely conclude that LoL has a really shitty metagame.[/QUOTE]

How do you feel about this?

[quote name='j-cart']They should have just used UNITY.[/QUOTE]
If you want a picture of the future, imagine UNITY UNITY UNITY UNITY UNTIY UNITY UNTIIY UNITY UNITY UNITYU NITY UNITY INITY UNITY UNITYUNIT YUNIY YUNIT YUNIT YUNIT YUNIIT UNITY UNITY UNITY

bread's done
Back