GGT 221 Maaaaaaaay Have Felt Up Its Cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because he didn't care enough about you to tell you. He's a mean guy.

It's not because I'm making things up since he no longer posts in the GGT.

Because I wouldn't do that.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']why dont you go ruffle with some scruffians in the AWD thread[/QUOTE]
Already did that when the Penny deals thing happened.

[quote name='whoknows']It's because he didn't care enough about you to tell you. He's a mean guy.

It's not because I'm making things up since he no longer posts in the GGT.

Because I wouldn't do that.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I believe you. And he is a meanie doo doo head!!
[quote name='mrspicytacoman']why dont you go ruffle with some scruffians in the AWD thread[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10551510&postcount=42
[quote name='whoknows']I would never do trolling of any kind anywhere.[/QUOTE]
Did you get banned from GameFAQs again?

5aq3hh.jpg

*Whoknows at the last troll rally

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Your just a big fat troll brah[/QUOTE]

I take offense to that. Especially the fat part.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Did you get banned from GameFAQs again?[/QUOTE]

Not yet. The Gamefaqs mods are just out to get me.

it's ironic that before it was even released, TR was torn apart for its use of a sexist trope (rape as an obstacle), and now Lara Croft is pretty much the most well imagined heroine in the industry. and i do not exaggerate, they did a wonderful job with her.

people should be apologizing for that bullshit

[quote name='panzerfaust']it's ironic that before it was even released, TR was torn apart for its use of a sexist trope (rape as an obstacle), and now Lara Croft is pretty much the most well imagined heroine in the industry. and i do not exaggerate, they did a wonderful job with her.

people should be apologizing for that bullshit[/QUOTE]
like who?
the gaming "journalists"?

their snake salesmen bro
they say the most outrageous poppycock in order to stroke their clickcount.

nobody would've known about that shit unless they posted that "sexism" view
from the press releases they attend.

[quote name='The Crotch']If she's pissing off Grogs, she's doing the Lord's work.[/QUOTE]
yeah well
I just wish I could get 200k for making a video
recapping the plots of the mario and zelda games

I only watched most of it to see if she was offering solutions
but i guess its a multipart series

[quote name='panzerfaust']it's ironic that before it was even released, TR was torn apart for its use of a sexist trope (rape as an obstacle), and now Lara Croft is pretty much the most well imagined heroine in the industry. and i do not exaggerate, they did a wonderful job with her.

people should be apologizing for that bullshit[/QUOTE]

So the whole "humanized innocent girl" shtick doesn't wear off when you go and brutally murder hundreds of people?

why you be talking shit about my most favoritest game ever that I havent played yet?

shes scared and running on adrenaline
WWLD?
What would Leda Do?

she remains pretty down to earth, honestly. it's not spec ops where you go through a few hostage situations and turn into the devil incarnate.

Because she has Nathan Drake syndrome.

But where Naughty Dog didn't make Drake care, CD did with Lara, and that makes it seem weird from the outside.

[quote name='Indignate']Because she has Nathan Drake syndrome.

But where Naughty Dog didn't make Drake care, CD did with Lara, and that makes it seem weird from the outside.[/QUOTE]

Like how Drake is a clown and Lara is compassionate? Yeah, I see what you're saying. Both are probably sexist tropes and pandered towards a market, but individually that doesn't discredit the quality of the characters. ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are both damsel in distress stories, but they don't exist to encourage sexism. There's nothing inherently offensive about a man saving a women, it could happen either way. It's offensive when the trope is really all you see, and when it's so shallow that you can easily tell that's what the creators were planning on abusing.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']ya but now feminists are starting to crowd fund other feminists
these are dangerous times friend[/QUOTE]
No joke. I'm actually legit afraid of a few feminists I've met. There are ridiculously large amounts (or at least an extremely vocal minority) that seem like they want to physically hurt men just for being born men.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Like how Drake is a clown and Lara is compassionate? Yeah, I see what you're saying. Both are probably sexist tropes and pandered towards a market, but individually that doesn't discredit the quality of the characters. ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are both damsel in distress stories, but they don't exist to encourage sexism. There's nothing inherently offensive about a man saving a women, it could happen either way. It's offensive when the trope is really all you see, and when it's so shallow that you can easily tell that's what the creators were planning on abusing.[/QUOTE]

I'm more in the "who cares?" category.

Because I don't. It's a video game.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm more in the "who cares?" category.

Because I don't. It's a video game.[/QUOTE]

Man, this so much. All I want to do is relax and play some goddamn video games.

[quote name='GUNNM']Gonna start my revegnancnece run today. I S'd metal gear ray.
You finish yet distfx?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I beat revengeance already.

[quote name='The Crotch']Any thoughts on At the Gates, dothog?[/QUOTE]
Not really. I went to the kickstarter page when it was announced, and I saw that someone was sporting a soul patch. It was very distracting.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm more in the "who cares?" category.

Because I don't. It's a video game.[/QUOTE]
your obviously not a gamer
power to the gamerz

whos gunna stay up with me and wait for tomb raider to go up on AWD

[quote name='Indignate']Because she has Nathan Drake syndrome.

But where Naughty Dog didn't make Drake care, CD did with Lara, and that makes it seem weird from the outside.[/QUOTE]
I don't really get this argument. The men on the island want her dead. When she kills the first person she feels sick about it. Yes, she quickly starts killing more people but she has no choice. Either she gets over it quickly or she ends up dead. It's survival.

Nathan Drake kills for survival too because everyone is out to kill him.

He just doesn't feel sick about it because he's done it so much.

Out of necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back