GGT 222 is the Official Arnold Schwarzenegger Thread.

Whoknows my good sir, I had already believed that a copy of that fine game was already in you're possession from a red box dispensary. It was also in my belief that you thereafter proceeded to claim ownership over the video game by exclaiming a five finger discount. Is thy true?

I wish that was true, but unfortunately it isn't. Alas, no redbox near me received it on PS3 for some reason so I'm left Tomb Raiderless.

In any case, I've just been playing Uncharted 3 instead since everyone says it's the far superior game.

14y4o7l.jpg

Just finished Tomb Raider. Verdict: Very good. 8.5/10

Peaks in the middle, drags for a couple chapters after, finishes well.

Probably too many QTEs and sections where you hold the control stick up or down and do QTEs while you're doing it, but honestly didn't bother me. I hadn't played an adventure game in quite awhile so seeing this action movie play out was enjoyable. Better than Uncharted 1 or 2 IMO and apes Indiana Jones better than either of those games.

Alright. I got a plan.

You get in there and use your improper grammar. I'll go in and pretend to be annoyed by it. Then you pretend to be annoyed by my annoyance.

We'll fuckin destroy that thread.

Well in that case, guys, if I get temp banned tonight, know it was all for Luxuria.

I just love him so.

Also, maybe some of this alcohol that I may or may not love as much.

I texted whoknows my current actions and he did not get back to me.

He is obviously accepting of my chosen future and has given me his silent and stern approval.

It's only almost 3 there.

You obviously don't know him that well.

This is the forth time I've typed the word obviously tonight.

The animations for that game seem so stiff at times. I was watching some guy stream it a few days ago and while the art style was unique, the combat looked like crap.

bread's done
Back