GGT 224 just realized that life is one big circle jerk with QTEs and grinding

Better yet, not everything in life offers EXP. Gotta figure out which quests help you level and which ones don't.

/edit: Should have had a HotS themed GGT.

there's not a modern RTS like starcraft 2 that's better than starcraft 2, which is really sad.

hopefully Company of Heroes 2 will we have a healthy competitive scene.

I got way more hype for it as the day went on. Looking forward to getting in there now. Dead Space DLC is sounding pretty short too, so I shouldn't have to struggle for time.

Some co-workers and myself have been squeezing in some matches of SF4 during breaks and it sort of re-sparked my passion for the genre. I totally forgot I had KOFXIII so I popped it in last night and I'm having a blast.

Thinking about picking up SFxT. There isn't some complete edition with all the characters unlocked or do I have to buy them?

[quote name='The Crotch']The review would be up right now, but the story made the writer cry too much.[/QUOTE]
starcraft has really good emotions in its story
I agree

The best part of Deus Ex's story was the Aaaadaaammm.

---

Also I saw the new Oz movie and it was good, guys.

---

And spicy taco human, please stop typing horribly.

[quote name='panzerfaust']yeah let's hear IGN's insight on HotS balance changes[/QUOTE]

It's all good, Marines are OP.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']deus ex dlc half off for awesomebox bitches

anyone play missing link?[/QUOTE]

Missing Link was pretty well done expansion dlc. Not $15 worth of dlc, but certainly fun to play if you enjoyed HR for what it was.

[quote name='whoknows']Deus Ex story was lame as hell. DLC for more story is pointless.

Just ask Hank. He didn't care about the story.[/QUOTE]

Story blew donkey chunks at the end.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']dude what are you talking about
deus ex story was awesome

go troll somewhere else[/QUOTE]

Go troll here. Deus Ex: HR's shitty story was surrounded my an awesome setting, don't confuse the two.

come to think of it
I don't even remember what the story was about
something about a dude and a girl

i guess the whole augmentation controversy thing was more setting
that was the part I really liked

Loved Deus Ex. Far from perfect, but did way more good than bad. I dug Missing Link a lot, but 15 is a bit much.

I'll prolly be on for some Darkstalkers. PSN is Ikinc

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']come to think of it
I don't even remember what the story was about
something about a dude and a girl

i guess the whole augmentation controversy thing was more setting
that was the part I really liked[/QUOTE]

So you're wrong again.

Guess who's not surprised? The answer is me.

[quote name='GUNNM']Can't wait to play DS with the ggt crew on xbox. I'm so excited ^___^[/QUOTE]
Have fun playing with yourself.

[quote name='whoknows']Deus Ex story was lame as hell. DLC for more story is pointless.

Just ask Hank. He didn't care about the story.[/QUOTE]
I don't even remember the story, outside of "I got jumped, fucked up, now I'm cyborg and I'm awesome, Imma kill everyone, oh hey, there's my dead girlfriend but she's not dead, and i get to choose my ending at the end? Cool."
[quote name='CaptainJoel']So, anyone wanna play DarkStalkers tonight?[/QUOTE]
I'm down if I'm home.

[quote name='whoknows']Deus Ex story was lame as hell. DLC for more story is pointless. [/QUOTE]

I went through the game and once I finished it the only thing that went through my mind was "... that's it?" I don't really get why so many people praise it. The story wasn't as great as people claim it is.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Unrelated, but holy shit, I feel like a champ! :cool:
"Virtually a God." A Lightning one at that. :bouncy:

All I need now is the S-rank/no damage revengence run stuff -- you don't even have to max out all the blades for the customization trophy. Wish I'd known that... I'd have saved my BP to pimp out the long blade. [/QUOTE]
Congrats man what'd you do differently? Yeah I also had no idea about ICH BIN KUNMATKMSO I thought it was upgrade everything I was almost done too I only needed machete. Now I can save my money for fox blade even if it is inferior to the murasama

S rank is really easy just don't forget if you die don't hit restart go back to title

[quote name='Krymner']
And quit pronouncing it "Dooos Ex".[/QUOTE]

I always forget that people mispronounce it like that until I hear someone say it out loud.

Also, Ocarina is Ock-arina, not Oak-arina.

bread's done
Back