GGT 227 Makes Trash Talking Pro CoD players look like Angry Little Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']Yeah, they went straight for my moms room and grabbed her stuff that was laying on her dresser and then, I'm assuming, check all her wallets cuz they were on the floor, but she only had credit cards in them and I guess they didn't wan that. Then they came back into the hallway and kicked my door open.

A guy saw some run out as he was driving by and called the cops. He either recognized them or heard someone call one of the guys Skinny Bones.
Apparently my cousin knows them, so people are getting shaken down right now.
[/QUOTE]

At least maybe you'll get some of it back if you're lucky, that's totally crazy man. Only time I had my place broken into was in college and I wasn't there, I can only imagine waking up to dudes busting down your door.

I had a Jehovah's witness put his foot in my door as I was shutting it after I told him thanks, but no thanks. I was being perfectly polite, got nothing against them. But man, get your fucking foot out of my door.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']why da fuk did they run away from you?

also they prolly just wanted to tell you the good news
about the lord[/QUOTE]

Cuz they were kids?

Cuz they weren't really bigger than me?

fuck, I don't know, I was still half asleep.

[quote name='Indignate'] Shit was Kray.[/QUOTE]

Shit, dude. Glad to see you're okay though. I'm sorry to hear about that. I fucking hate thieves.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I had a Jehovah's witness put his foot in my door as I was shutting it after I told him thanks, but no thanks. I was being perfectly polite, got nothing against them. But man, get your fucking foot out of my door.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yo Crotch Magnum, I got dat X-Comz, gonna play it this week. ^__^

Gonna cap me some alienz.[/QUOTE]

I expect play by play shenanigans.

[quote name='Indignate']Had to chase some thugs out of my house. 2 guys like 17-22 years old. I was just waking up cuz I heard some voices and as soon as I get off my bed I hear "Kick this door open."

My door flies open and I see these two kids standing there, it's dark in my hallway though so I can't make out any facial features, they see me and fuckin bolt out the front door.

Took about $5000 worth of jewelery from my mom.

Shit was Kray.[/QUOTE]
Whoa, I'm sorry man. Glad you're okay!

[quote name='BlueScrote']I expect play by play shenanigans.[/QUOTE]
Most likely will be. ^__^
[quote name='The Crotch']I expect Guile hair everywhere on everything.[/QUOTE]
Sergeant Crotchus Maximus will most likely have Guile hair.

One of them was 15, the other was 21. Apparenly there were more people in a car nearby.

Wasn't aware that we had family in the hood. Kid got a shake down and told us that they had already pawned the stuff and tried to give us a hundred bucks (for what was worth like 3000+), but it's not about money cuz it was my moms wedding ring.

Kid is scared shitless though cuz the cops pulled finger prints. The guy who was driving by, who called the cops, also recognized the kid and gave the cops his nickname, which is how we found him.

Get your pitchforks out, Indig is going to put on a public shaming!

Seriously though, that shit sucks. At least things are happening quick to find out who the perpetrators were.

[quote name='Indignate']

Wasn't aware that we had family in the hood. Kid got a shake down and told us that they had already pawned the stuff and tried to give us a hundred bucks (for what was worth like 3000+), but it's not about money cuz it was my moms wedding ring.
[/QUOTE]
They tried to give you a $100?

Why are they making a DC MOBA? These things need to stop being made.

[quote name='GUNNM']They tried to give you a $100?[/QUOTE]

I guess? I wasn't there myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back