GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']No spoilers please.

If you have any can you please be courteous and PM them to Gunnm directly?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I like this idea.

[quote name='Indignate']For all that Bioshock stuff, it might not have been cut, that might have just been material they made just for the demos as to not show actual game environments.

That demo that Lux posted was entirely scripted and totally created for that particular occasion just to show what they were kind of going for.[/QUOTE]
The enemies were actually what I was most curious about. That character giving the speech in the demo seems like some sort of alien and there's no character that acts like that at all in the game. I just wonder what was supposed to be his reason for having the oddly modulated voice and the glowy eyes.

I also liked the idea of Elizabeth being able to use telekinesis.

oTNsQIs.gif

I don't think Cheddahz was ever in on the FatLee stuff.

And Just Cause 2 is kind of...boring?

I don't know. There's like all this stuff (not really) to sort of do and I kind of don't want to.

Also, ammo feels scarce.

So I was playing some of that Army of Two: Devil's Cartel and you can blow off guys limbs off with a shotty and decap their bodies. pretty sweet and its coop so if u have a bro even better :)

[quote name='Luxuria']I might be able to. I'll let you know! Might be an hour or so late if anything.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']I would love to.[/QUOTE]

Cool sounds good, just let us know Luxuria, even if you show up late if Indignate is still free maybe him and me can play a bot game before you get on that way I can warm up a bit since I'm probably rusty.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Their next one is actually a game based on the Fables comic series. It's going to be so fucking awesome![/QUOTE]

Wow I didn't know that, that's totally awesome, I still have a long ways to go to actually get caught up with Fables but I've read 8 or so TPBs and I LOVE that series.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']THIS IS THE BEST ACCOUNT EVER.

Don't know if it's Cheddahz, but I assume so.[/QUOTE]
Let's make sure we stay on topic.

[quote name='icebeast']
Wow I didn't know that, that's totally awesome, I still have a long ways to go to actually get caught up with Fables but I've read 8 or so TPBs and I LOVE that series.[/QUOTE]
Haha, told you that you'd like it! War of Roses is my favorite thing in the series.

Yeah... I'm assuming FatLee got banned.
If it really was Taco, he should be so lucky as to not get permbanned for alt accounts.

--

Make a new 229, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back