GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I know, right? I loved it all. Especially everything with the Luteces. I think I'm going to replay on 1999 mode next. Not sure yet, though. I wish there were more things I missed in the game, but I only missed like, 3 voxaphones and 5 sights. God, I really loved that ending, though. Everything about the game was so, so good.[/QUOTE]

They were definitely an interesting pair. You did better than me with the collectibles! I apparently missed a bunch.

Playing through the game made me realize just how much they cut out from the original game. The gameplay trailers from a past few years? None of that made it to the full game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8z6FOL0G1c

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

:darksiders II screenshot of # of times whoknows died: ;)[/QUOTE]

Stop reminding me that I played that garbage.

What a waste of money and time. I hope whoever was in charge of that trash is now unemployed for stealing my money.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
I swear I've completed sections of climbing in Uncharted by holding up+direction and mashing x. It's boring. It's a HUGE reason I loved the touch climbing on Vita's Golden Abyss... streamlined, interactive more then the console hold direction, mash button... I couldn't die, but it made a slow section go faster and require me to pay attention instead of boring me to death. And I remember the thing about sliding off the chains... trust me I do. When you have to speed run some of those sections to complete the challenges for the platinum? I had more than enough swear words for sliding right off the chains... annoying, yes... but still, I think I'll take it over the Uncharted "you can't die unless you try" mentality. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, both of them have issues. The climbing in Uncharted can be fun in some big set piece situations, but in most it was just boring. But dying too easily in a game not built very well for platforming is even more annoying to me. I'd rather see less climbing sections overall unless they are done in a more interesting way.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And the rewind mechanic doesn't help in some of the PoP games. Sometimes the jumps are just too ridiculous and even if you rewind, you don't have enougn to go back far enough to fix the approach... it's not fool proof, is what I'm getting at... but it will help with tricky/difficult jumps as well as helping with camera issues.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's certainly not perfect. I just meant that it helps alleviate a good deal of frustration that would have occurred a lot more often from stupid little deaths from camera/control issues.

[quote name='Luxuria']They were definitely an interesting pair. You did better than me with the collectibles! I apparently missed a bunch.

Playing through the game made me realize just how much they cut out from the original game. The gameplay trailers from a past few years? None of that made it to the full game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8z6FOL0G1c[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was actually just watching some of the gameplay vids and trailers after finishing up and am amazed at all the stuff that got cut. Very reminiscent of Bioshock 2 and the change in direction that they took. Makes me hope they'll release DLC where you can play through that original world. It'd be fun to see where they would have taken that stuff.

[quote name='whoknows']Stop reminding me that I played that garbage.

What a waste of money and time. I hope whoever was in charge of that trash is now unemployed for stealing my money.[/QUOTE]
Come on, it isn't thaaaat bad.

[quote name='icebeast']Hey Luxuria and Indignate you guys still down for playing some League of Legends games tomorrow evening (around or after 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST)?[/QUOTE]

I would love to.

Shut Up.

I got tired of not having a scene girl avatar.

And I already had all these pictures of Leda on my computer sooooo...

Having to look for shit to 100% the locations in Just Cause 2 is kind of stupid.

On Topic.

When someone relapses you don't shame them you support them into fixing themselves. Unless you're Dr. Drew you film it then exploit it and then let them die in a hotel.

I got Just Cause 2 for 3 bux. Its awesome. I am not going off topic for one second here, just gonna talk about games, games and more games 24/7

I've done that before but it didn't work.

Had a friend do rehab three times.

But GUNNM is right. I support you. I know you need scene girls, and Leda, in your life. You can make it through this rough patch in your life. Don't give up.

Like Tidus helped Wakka with his Blitzball obsession.

OT.

She was and always has been fat.

I really need to watch S2. Unfortunately, I'm not going to have time before S3 begins.

The game sucked from what I've read and heard.

TellTale games is 3-0 on movie game licenses. I hope they're next game is a point and click adventure game with the hobbit 2

[quote name='GUNNM']TellTale games is 3-0 on movie game licenses. I hope they're next game is a point and click adventure game with the hobbit 2[/QUOTE]
Their next one is actually a game based on the Fables comic series. It's going to be so fucking awesome!

Also, Leda's still hot when she's chubby.

[quote name='Luxuria']I thought you could do it, but I see I was wrong.

I trusted you.

Like Anakin trusted Obi Wan in the Star Wars video game.[/QUOTE]

You were mad at me when I started. I don't understand.

[quote name='GUNNM']When someone relapses you don't shame them you support them into fixing themselves. Unless you're Dr. Drew you film it then exploit it and then let them die in a hotel.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I got Just Cause 2 for 3 bux. Its awesome. I am not going off topic for one second here, just gonna talk about games, games and more games 24/7[/QUOTE]

The physics in the game are fuckin great.

[quote name='GUNNM']Stop going off topic please.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='Luxuria']I've done that before but it didn't work.

Had a friend do rehab three times.

But GUNNM is right. I support you. I know you need scene girls, and Leda, in your life. You can make it through this rough patch in your life. Don't give up.

Like Tidus helped Wakka with his Blitzball obsession.

OT.[/QUOTE]

I need a scene girl avatar, it's a part of who I am.

It's also my shtick.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm glad he at least choose a picture of leda before she gained some weight.

omfg game of thrones soon![/QUOTE]

Shut Up.

&

OMG THIS WEEKEND WATCH IT WITH ME ON SKYPE!

[quote name='Luxuria']She was and always has been fat.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone projecting his own characteristics on others.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'll be there on skype with you dawg. I wonder if too cool for the room whoknows will join us[/QUOTE]

Highly unlikely.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

Come on, it isn't thaaaat bad.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that.

For all that Bioshock stuff, it might not have been cut, that might have just been material they made just for the demos as to not show actual game environments.

That demo that Lux posted was entirely scripted and totally created for that particular occasion just to show what they were kind of going for.

[quote name='whoknows']No David Hayter dude.

That's like not having Snake in the game at all.[/QUOTE]

Hes probably gonna be in Ground Zeroes at least. I love Hayter alot but I don't really mind if they get someone else to do the voice as long as its scruffly and good. I just need more Big Boss in my life ^_^ it's been way too long since MGS4

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Hes probably gonna be in Ground Zeroes at least. I love Hayter alot but I don't really mind if they get someone else to do the voice as long as its scruffly and good. I just need more Big Boss in my life ^_^ it's been way too long since MGS4[/QUOTE]

Unacceptable. You should be silenced again for saying that.

[quote name='Indignate']That wasn't Solid Snake.

That was Old Snake.

Get your code names straight.[/QUOTE]

He seemed pretty Solid to me.

"I think we would turn it off if we could." - former Diablo 3 lead designer Jay Wilson, commenting on the game's "auction house"

For his take on this breaking story, we now go live to panzerfiddy. Panzer?

MGS Phantom Pain is coming out on PS3 and 360 so idk. The game demo was running on pc obviously but Ground Zeroes looks to be next gen. Kinda weird times were in now. Phantom Pain takes place in 1985 btw. First Metal Gear Solid game to be a 80s' theme game. Yay. The MGS unviverse is so confusing even Kojima probably doesn't even know what he's gonna do next.

[quote name='davo1224']what does GGT stand for?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure but its a place where we discuss things like MGS and if grey fox had survived metal gear rex's foot stomp what would he have done as a full cyborg human who couldn't take off his cybernetics.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm not sure but its a place where we discuss things like MGS and if grey fox had survived metal gear rex's foot stomp what would he have done as a full cyborg human who couldn't take off his cybernetics.[/QUOTE]

He would have not been in an awful game that's a disgrace to the Metal Gear name.

That's for sure.

[quote name='whoknows']He would have not been in an awful game that's a disgrace to the Metal Gear name.

That's for sure.[/QUOTE]
He was in portable ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back