GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']I think the game behind the trailer made it a good trailer. Gifts can be shitty[/QUOTE]

You're so jealous of me and my gift.

I can't blame you though.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm considering getting it. If I do I'll preorder at BB and trade you for Red Son since...............

Superman>Batman[/QUOTE]

You're dead to me.

[quote name='GhostShark']That New 52 is the best. The only thing that would top it would be the pirate or cowboy Batman from The Return of Bruce Wayne.[/QUOTE]

No.
Out of the available? Arkham murders everything else.

[quote name='whoknows']I wish they gave Batman Beyond some love and put him in the game.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. But you're still dead to me.

[quote name='GUNNM']Frost did.
Ask frost. The stream is a little better because it shows some gameplay of big boss[/QUOTE]

Re-link to the stream and the gameplay time code?

[quote name='whoknows']Is it because I realize Superman is better than Batman?[/QUOTE]

No.

I wonder if I still have that picture... the one that shows Superman acting out his dreams...
superman-overlooking-5dkxe.jpg

Everyone has bat-envy... whether they admit it or not.

[quote name='GUNNM']So I'm watching the trailer again. I guess it is ocelot even though his face looks different I just noticed his spurs and long boots that ocelot wears[/QUOTE]

Was there reason to believe it wasn't him?

Cuz it's totally him.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I hope you're getting it on PS3! I need someone to play with since Uraizen and Hank probably aren't getting it. I'mma be loooonely.

Man, check out how much better the Arkham skin looks than the default in-game Batman! Also, I've added the other Bat-alts so you can check them all out.
Default Skin
Batman-Injustice_zps460a89c8.jpg

New 52 (CE Exclusive)
Injusticenew52batman_zpsdaed70d9.jpg

Arkham (Walmart preorder bonus)
903014_525611534158133_1176722483_o_zps41c69eb1.jpg

Black Lantern (Best Buy preorder bonus)
891858_522387991147154_680753029_o_zps38e3bd40.jpg

I'm going to have to see if I can trade someone for the Arkham or Black Lantern codes. I really love Red Son, but I just can't deal with no Batman alt.[/QUOTE]

A lot of those costumes are pretty neat, I'm getting it from GameStop since I preordered it like right away and they were the only place that had the big edition (wish I would have waited for BB since they get a costume + a $20 certificate for members), and I am just not feeling like canceling and switching, at least the Red Sun pack comes with some extra missions so that's kinda neat. I'm not seeing any Flash costumes though and that's who I will try and use so it's not a big deal to me either way though.

[quote name='MoCiWe']A lot of those costumes are pretty neat, I'm getting it from GameStop since I preordered it like right away and they were the only place that had the big edition (wish I would have waited for BB since they get a costume + a $20 certificate for members), and I am just not feeling like canceling and switching, at least the Red Sun pack comes with some extra missions so that's kinda neat. I'm not seeing any Flash costumes though and that's who I will try and use so it's not a big deal to me either way though.[/QUOTE]
You also get extra zombie missions with the Best Buy pack. And Flash? You're gonna have an easy time with that since he's supposed to be the best in the game.

[quote name='GUNNM']http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/27/david-hayter-says-he-wasnt-asked-to-voice-metal-gear-solid-5
''
Update 2: Contrary to what Kojima said during the GDC panel today, Konami has confirmed with Joystiq that Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain are indeed separate games from Metal Gear Solid V.''

What?[/QUOTE]
Whaaat? Kojima continues to mind fuck.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You also get extra zombie missions with the Best Buy pack. And Flash? You're gonna have an easy time with that since he's supposed to be the best in the game.
[/QUOTE]

Didn't know Best Buys pack came with missions :/ Now I'll have to think about what to do. And Flash is said to be the best in the game? Ugh, I'm not following it super closely but I just wanted to use him since he's one of my favorite superheroes, don't want to make it seem like I'm just using the best character though.

Btw I don't think keifer is doing big boss' voice. You can clearly hear the guy in bandages talking and hear keifer come out of his mouth so its also a possibility kojima is fucking around and hayter is still big boss not that it matter either way

[quote name='MoCiWe']Didn't know Best Buys pack came with missions :/ Now I'll have to think about what to do. And Flash is said to be the best in the game? Ugh, I'm not following it super closely but I just wanted to use him since he's one of my favorite superheroes, don't want to make it seem like I'm just using the best character though.[/QUOTE]
Haha, you shouldn't worry about it. Just tellin' you that from what everyone's saying he is far above most of the other characters in the tier lists.

[quote name='GUNNM']Btw I don't think keifer is doing big boss' voice. You can clearly hear the guy in bandages talking and hear keifer come out of his mouth so its also a possibility kojima is fucking around and hayter is still big boss not that it matter either way[/QUOTE]
Neither of those guys are Hayter, so it's still disappointing. I like the attention to detail on BB being so frail after a 9 year stint in coma. Didn't expect them to be that realistic.

[quote name='GUNNM']http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/27/david-hayter-says-he-wasnt-asked-to-voice-metal-gear-solid-5
''
Update 2: Contrary to what Kojima said during the GDC panel today, Konami has confirmed with Joystiq that Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain are indeed separate games from Metal Gear Solid V.''

What?[/QUOTE]

They must have updated that quote:

Update 2: Contrary to what Kojima said during the GDC panel today, Konami has confirmed with Joystiq that Ground Zeroes and Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain are indeed separate games.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Haha, you shouldn't worry about it. Just tellin' you that from what everyone's saying he is far above most of the other characters in the tier lists.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll play as him either way. I guess when the game launches I will just have to see how good he is, I tend to just use the characters I like no matter if they are good or bad so sometimes it will happen to be one of the best characters I guess. It's all good though. Thanks for letting me know that, we will see in the future if that makes him a target of the oh so fun hate mail :p

Just finished up Bioshock Infinite.

Oh shit. What a fantastic game. Fantastic story and amazing ending. Trying to make sense of a few things but damn. I highly recommend playing it.

Huge spoilers:

First note: Visiting Rapture was pretty cool, and of course significant. "A city underwater? Ridiculous." It's also pretty clear that Songbird was inspired by the Big Daddy models from another reality, or at least, might be. Songbird itself might need some explaining through DLC, but I'll have to do another playthrough to make sure I didn't miss anything. Was a Booker DeWitt controlling Songbird?

Second note: This whole alternate reality stuff was really well done, I think. Booker being reborn into Comstock, into some sort of loop, was very interesting.

Don't really want to get that much into it until a few of you finish the game. Anyway, I'm going to have to do a second play through to see if I can make sense of some parts.

[quote name='whoknows']PS3 and 360 according to IGN.[/QUOTE]

But Xbox 360 people like GUNNM haven't been able to play MGS4... how will they know what's going on in MGSV? :rofl:

[quote name='whoknows']PS3 and 360 according to IGN.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was also PC.

EDIT: Apparently not, Konami lied to me.

[quote name='distgfx']I thought it was also PC.

EDIT: Apparently not, Konami lied to me.[/QUOTE]

Would you even play it if it was?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']But Xbox 360 people like GUNNM haven't been able to play MGS4... how will they know what's going on in MGSV? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

They apparently designed the new engine with the next consoles in mind (like ACIII), or something along those lines.

Plowed through Gears of Chris today. It was very entertaining. Especially
driving the jeep and flying the jet.
I think I liked it more than Leon's campaign. . .

[quote name='hankmecrankme']And after that, I went and killed almost 400 cops in Sleeping Dogs. ^__^[/QUOTE]
Worst undercover cop ever.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']But Xbox 360 people like GUNNM haven't been able to play MGS4... how will they know what's going on in MGSV? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Luckily this game is about the cooler snake and not about solid snake.

Done with my first playthru of Alpha Protocol. A true hidden gem of a game. I was happily surprised at a game I bought new for $7. Now I'm starting a second play, this time following a guide because it seems I skipped a part and missed other things.

And what the hell happened to Kotaku? I've never been a big fan of theirs, visiting maybe once a month at most. But now, that shitty layout is straight-up unreadable. Delete bookmark.

[quote name='Krymner']Done with my first playthru of Alpha Protocol. A true hidden gem of a game. I was happily surprised at a game I bought new for $7. Now I'm starting a second play, this time following a guide because it seems I skipped a part and missed other things.

And what the hell happened to Kotaku? I've never been a big fan of theirs, visiting maybe once a month at most. But now, that shitty layout is straight-up unreadable. Delete bookmark.[/QUOTE]

Did the layout honestly get worse?
If Gawker let you sign in and keep a cookie for the classic style... I'd actually check it still.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Plowed through Gears of Chris today. It was very entertaining. Especially
driving the jeep and flying the jet.
I think I liked it more than Leon's campaign. . .[/QUOTE]

I think Chris has one of the most entertaining campaigns, honestly. Leon's gets a lot of love, but I wasn't seeing it.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I think Chris has one of the most entertaining campaigns, honestly. Leon's gets a lot of love, but I wasn't seeing it.[/QUOTE]

Leon's and Ada's are where it's at -- though I've not played Ada's with the sidekick.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did the layout honestly get worse?
If Gawker let you sign in and keep a cookie for the classic style... I'd actually check it still.[/QUOTE]

It is terrible. The mobile version is even worse.

So, is RE6 any better than 5 for single player?

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I think Chris has one of the most entertaining campaigns, honestly. Leon's gets a lot of love, but I wasn't seeing it.[/QUOTE]
I liked all the main campaigns and didn't like ada's.

Don't think very much of that game got any love...

Loving Bioshock so far, but i'm taking it slowwwwwwwwwwwwww. Even without the universe and story taken into account, that game is just so fucking fun to play

[quote name='Krymner']It is terrible. The mobile version is even worse.

So, is RE6 any better than 5 for single player?[/QUOTE]

It's honestly better than it was.
The last time they redesigned it, I stopped reading and went to checking joystiq and a couple other sites instead.

RE5 was fine single player (except for that *one* boss fight on professional).
RE6 is about the same, but with less inventory management... and I think your co-op partner is nigh invincible if it's an AI.

[quote name='linkpwns']
Loving Bioshock so far, but i'm taking it slowwwwwwwwwwwwww. Even without the universe and story taken into account, that game is just so fucking fun to play[/QUOTE]

I only got to play it for a couple hours so far on Tuesday, but it is a lot of fun to play. The first couple kills in that game are awesome, especially because it takes a bit of play before anything starts going down. That new melee weapon is sick. And I'm also taking it slow. There's just a lot of cool environmental details to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back