GGT 229 is no longer voiced by David Hayter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Luxuria']Phone is dying, GG. I'm not sure about LoL tonight. At a local fair at the moment. >< I'll see when I get home.

[quote name='Luxuria']Phone is dying, GG. I'm not sure about LoL tonight. At a local fair at the moment. >< I'll see when I get home.

[quote name='icebeast']Nah, if I was gonna play an MMO I'd play some WoW.[/QUOTE]

But lightsabers...

[quote name='Indignate']Sick Burn.[/QUOTE]

It's all good, I got one of these.

flame_suit.jpg

"I think that inXile and Obsidian just like casually dating right now. We don’t want to quantify our relationship, and mess it up with a boyfriend/girlfriend thing." - Chris Avellone

:3

Indignate you still want to play at least a bot game or two (or a bot and a real game) for some practice even if Luxuria can't make it? Even if not what is your name in LoL, I'll add you.

[quote name='Indignate']Guys
guys
you guys
hey
guys guys
listen guys
that one guy
guys
that one guy
noel brown

He's pretty fuckin annoying.[/QUOTE]

Taco?
Is that you?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So did anyone actually download AC3 while it was free? I got up to 98% and it error'd out. Tried redownloading and can't.[/QUOTE]
You need to migrate that account to a US account and then re-dl it.

I did but I deleted the post when it got buried back a page because the other threads were getting deleted I figured it was here long enough

[quote name='GUNNM']You need to migrate that account to a US account and then re-dl it.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks!

[quote name='Indignate']I didn't know it was free cuz GUNNM Dawg didn't post it in here.[/QUOTE]
You should have seeeen it. It was so freee, bro.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Damn, other GGT got nuked, so I'll re-ask:

Just got a 3DS. Picked up Super Mario 3D Land. On my radar are NSMB2, Zelda: OoT, Star Fox, Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion.

What else should I check out?[/QUOTE]

Man, I wrote up a list before but that thread died :/ GUNNM covered the big thing with getting the free game when you buy Luigi's.

Some of the other fun games depending on what genres you like are : Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey, Theatrythm, the Harvest Moons, DoA, SF3D, Samurai Warriors, Devil Survivor, the new Paper Mario (I know a lot of people didn't like it since it didn't follow the new formula but I thought it was fun). Then on the eshop Pushmo and Crashmo are some fun puzzle games.

[quote name='whoknows']I like Speed Racer.[/QUOTE]

Who doesn't?!

[quote name='Indignate']I didn't know it was free cuz GUNNM Dawg didn't post it in here.[/QUOTE]

Unrelated to what you said, but said this before in the other thread. If you want to do some Marvel again sometime and destroy me some more let me know, I played a couple of hours after you left and got some practice in with the controller I was using (my old Marvel fightpad broke a while ago :/) and remembered a couple more things at least.

I usually just pick the characters I like in fighting games (whether they are great or they suck), and my first main team in Marvel is Deadpool, Thor, Joe. I don't really get that into the games compared to some people but I just enjoy playing them (even if I did terrible yesterday :p).

Run that Zero, Tron, Frank West as Megaman team! But yeah, it's still real stupid that Megaman or X didn't get a spot on the roster.

Also, I really wanted Gambit back :/

[quote name='Indignate']Stop breaking my heart on a constant basis.

Who'd you go to a fair with slut?

I played Tales for like fifteen minutes. I'm past the part where you get the pink haired girl. You know, like ten minutes in.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry.

I'm proud of you. You're almost where I'm at. I'm lying.

So you mean Laura Bailey?

[quote name='Luxuria']I'm sorry! :( I just got home. Let me know if you're still available![/QUOTE]

I'd still be down to play some matches tonight.

[quote name='Luxuria']Watching We Are the In Cowd live was awesome, even though it was the third time I've done so. [/QUOTE]

I saw them at Warped Tour a couple of years ago when everybody thought they were going to be the next big thing.

I don't think that happened.

[quote name='Luxuria']T-Bone, Phoenix, and Wesker are where it's at.[/QUOTE]

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back