GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
This TS Sabin guy and his buddy are annoying as hell. That fucking laugh... ugh.
The game itself still doesn't look good to me. Maybe better than my demo impressions but not more than $5 on Steam to fuck around with on PC... Oh well, sorry Joel.
And not sure what's up with the netcode, but they're on a FiOS connection and they're dropping combos saying "fuck lag, man, fuck lag."

"It's better than MK9." With what most people experienced with MK9 before they dropped it, I'm pretty sure that expression is the equilvalent of "it's greater than 0". :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This TS Sabin guy and his buddy are annoying as hell. That fucking laugh... ugh.
The game itself still doesn't look good to me. Maybe better than my demo impressions but not more than $5 on Steam to fuck around with on PC... Oh well, sorry Joel.
And not sure what's up with the netcode, but they're on a FiOS connection and they're dropping combos saying "fuck lag, man, fuck lag."

"It's better than MK9." With what most people experienced with MK9 before they dropped it, I'm pretty sure that expression is the equilvalent of "it's greater than 0". :rofl:[/QUOTE]
I just watched with the sound off because they were annoying the shit out of me, too. Aww, it's okay. I don't really know why you don't like it, but I can understand, Frostybro. The gameplay on the stream made me want it more. I think they're probably off on their netcode impressions by a little bit. Then again, I won't be using it to play super seriously anyways, so I suppose it doesn't matter a great deal. Already picked up the Season Pass (thanks, Sony!), so I'm all ready for the game to drop on Tuesday. Really happy that PSN got the Pass from the get-go this time instead of it being a 360 exclusive.

Pictured: Canada

JPsP2.jpg

Also, I hate it whenever a new fighting game comes out. This thread goes all god damn incomprehensible on me.

Hey everbody i'm looking for some arcade game code that people dont want like for naughty bear panic in paradise, worms™ revolution, yu-gi-oh! 5d's decade duels plus, phantom breaker: battle grounds, battleblock theater, the maw, castle crashers, costume quest, ilomilo, metal slug 3, metal slug xx, uno, world gone sour, family game night, happy tree friends, plants vs zombies, raskulls and if you got some gold you dont want you can gave me it i will like to play online on my xbox 360 thaink you oh if you have the codes go on my wall post it there or you cand contact me on my xbox 360 my gamertag is SammySan23 thank you for your help. :D

[quote name='The Crotch']
Also, I hate it whenever a new fighting game comes out. This thread goes all god damn incomprehensible on me.[/QUOTE]

That's probably how a lot of us feel when you go Civ5/Starcraft 2/Planetscape up in here. ;)

[quote name='Sammy0023']Hey everbody i'm looking for some arcade game code that people dont want like for naughty bear panic in paradise, worms™ revolution, yu-gi-oh! 5d's decade duels plus, phantom breaker: battle grounds, battleblock theater, the maw, castle crashers, costume quest, ilomilo, metal slug 3, metal slug xx, uno, world gone sour, family game night, happy tree friends, plants vs zombies, raskulls and if you got some gold you dont want you can gave me it i will like to play online on my xbox 360 thaink you oh if you have the codes go on my wall post it there or you cand contact me on my xbox 360 my gamertag is SammySan23 thank you for your help. :D[/QUOTE]
Uhhhhh, wrong thread, bro.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's probably how a lot of us feel when you go Civ5/Starcraft 2/Planetscape up in here. ;)[/QUOTE]
This is the most true thing ever. I can understand some of the Civ stuff, but most everything else goes way, waaaaay over my head.

The difference is that it's usually just, like, me and maybe dothog talking about those things. As opposed to everybody everywhere. But more importantly...[quote name='corrosivefrost']Planetscape[/QUOTE]
You are a horrible berk.

[quote name='The Crotch']The difference is that it's usually just, like, me and maybe dothog talking about those things. As opposed to everybody everywhere.[/QUOTE]
Well, most of us are reeealllly into fighting games and I'm just not hardcore enough to hang in the FGT.

[quote name='Indignate']I talk about Leda.

It's my thing.[/QUOTE]
And I love you for it.

[quote name='Sammy0023']Oh sorry i'm in here where can i post that.....? Captainjoel[/QUOTE]
Nowhere because we don't have begging threads anywhere on here.

[quote name='The Crotch']The difference is that it's usually just, like, me and maybe dothog talking about those things. As opposed to everybody everywhere. But more importantly...
You are a horrible berk.[/QUOTE]

I do what I can with what I've been given, friend. :)

I haven't seen a Leda post in forever.

Buddy of mine lent me his 3DS with Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey. Not sure which one to play first. :whistle2:&

As Louie ck would put it,

I'm as white as irish cockmeat

also who lends their 3ds to somebody?
are you in gradeschool?
I would go nuts if somebody else put their greasy little sausage fingers all over my handhelds
you should send me fire emblem

Sure buddy.

Friend wanted to play Persona 4 Golden, so we swapped for a bit. I don't feel like buying my own 3DS yet, at least not until SMT:IV.

You should send me Fire Emblem.

Not every game is worth the full price though.

The only games that were worth it were Terminator Salvation and Backyard Baseball.

You know... because they had great achievements. Achievements = True Gamer. I learned that from some guy.

That guy is a Mexican.

It's too late for that.

achievements are really important
im glad you've been listening

unfortunately you haven't been internalizing as well as you've been listening
a gamerscore of 92,000 isn't really acceptable

Your trophy count is basically offensive

I apologize, Senpai. I no longer have a NetFlixBox.

I will work on my trophies because I'm a true gamer.

Hannah Montana will be mine.

[quote name='Luxuria']I apologize, Senpai. I no longer have a NetFlixBox.

I will work on my trophies because I'm a true gamer.

Hannah Montana will be mine.[/QUOTE]
no shitbox?
im not even sure your a gamer

next, you will prolly tell me you dont have a liquid cooled pc gaming rig?

[quote name='Indignate'] Hmm.... [/QUOTE]

We need more Leda. Just sayin'.

Raptr did indeed tell me that. I'm going to have to have a talk with it. I don't like being lied to.

You're just about close to where I am, actually. ^_^

Please come back.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']no shitbox?
im not even sure your a gamer

next, you will prolly tell me you dont have a liquid cooled pc gaming rig?[/QUOTE]

Hmm....

I don't like you anymore. I've just realized that you aren't a real gamer.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The fuckin' Injustice app just completely deleted all of my unlocked costumes! I am going to slap the shit out of NRS with my dick.[/QUOTE]

:(

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The fuckin' Injustice app just completely deleted all of my unlocked costumes! I am going to slap the shit out of NRS with my dick.[/QUOTE]

Dude that sucks, I read what you've been saying and it doesn't seem like it will be all that enjoyable having to get all of the stuff unlocked again if you decide to do it, hopefully they will just release an easier way to get them soon.

Unfortunately that's potentially true. Sometimes it is better to pay a couple bucks unfortunately if it takes too long to unlock the stuff (or if you don't have an iOS device and that's the only other way to get it >.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MoCiWe']Unfortunately that's potentially true. Sometimes it is better to pay a couple bucks unfortunately if it takes too long to unlock the stuff (or if you don't have an iOS device and that's the only other way to get it >.

I was able to do some caving/adventuring last night, and in so doing I found some crazy shit. First, two zombies dropped crops: a potato and a carrot. So I've got those rotated in at Harvest Moon Acres. In sealing up the extensive caves under my evil lair, I found a skeleton generator. The chests had enchanting books, so apparently there's a new enchanting system in this thing. They also contained cacao seeds (new crop!) and a saddle (?). I'm not sure what the shit the saddle's for...a horse? Beats me.

That was it for goodies. I was able to cave way the hell down but really didn't find much of value. Some lapis lazuli and redstone. Don't know what to do with those, but I'll eventually wiki all of this. Not a great haul for caving, I was hoping to run into some diamond and an abandoned mine. I met my end with the spider jockey inside a massive abandoned mine, it was like Moria down there. I want to see another.

Anyhow, I had spotted the cacao pods on trees in running through a jungle. I hate the jungles, so didn't bother getting the pods. Now that I had the seeds, I had a clue to how it worked, so my last adventure was to get me some jungle saplings. Got a bunch and headed home.

Last bit of work was to experiment with the jungle saplings and bone meal, corral a cow that had wandered near my compound, and do some terraforming to benefit a bigger farm. Also some decorating and lighting -- crafted jack o' lanterns as a joke (I didn't think they'd be in), and the things are incredibly bright. I suspended a bunch over the farm to keep it well-lit and safe.

Sharing pics of the farm...

Shot of compound and surroundings. The jungle sapling experiment paid off, look at the size of that fucker! I climbed to the very top but didn't make an exact count of the height. Maybe 30-35 blocks hgh? I love the goddamn thing. It pops!
nwshErRl.jpg

Shot from inside the compound facing in the other direction. Glass ceiling, and if you enlarge the pic, you can see the corralled cow over there on the right, just above the cobblestone house line.
iloDmKXl.jpg

Close-up of house and jungle tree majesty. Bright green is potatoes and young carrots.
fEkE6X0l.jpg

Next up is to collect more jungle saplings to even out the roof, it looks weird with just one on top. Also, I'm wondering if I can use jungle wood to "extend" the trunk of that jungle tree down into my house, in the hope that I can attach pods to it inside the house. I'm hoping the vining will propagate down the trunk, I like that look for the interior.

Then I'm going to have to pack it up for a long haul, caving near my joint is getting me nowhere. I'll likely write down my home coords, get in a boat, and sail, and I'm not returning until I've got more crops and diamonds.

[quote name='YBX87']did you like darksiders 2? cuz i didn't like it at all. some of the platforming were frustrating.[/QUOTE]
Game is shit.

Glad THQ is dead because of it. They deserve it for putting out such garbage.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Unfortunately that's potentially true. Sometimes it is better to pay a couple bucks unfortunately if it takes too long to unlock the stuff (or if you don't have an iOS device and that's the only other way to get it >.

[quote name='whoknows']Game is shit.

Glad THQ is dead because of it. They deserve it for putting out such garbage.[/QUOTE]

i think the only game THQ made that i LIKe was saints row the third. And the Udraw tablet that bestbuy clearanced out for like $5, because it was cheap.

[quote name='YBX87']and if you traded the mgs:R game into bestbuy, you can actually make around $25 gift card.lol[/QUOTE]
I think whoknows is trolling you. He had like 1000 deaths total thats how much he played the game and why would you trade in MGR? There's still wolf dlc

[quote name='GUNNM']I think whoknows is trolling you. He had like 1000 deaths total thats how much he played the game and why would you trade in MGR? There's still wolf dlc[/QUOTE]
unfortunately, many ppl disliked MSG:R, because it is deemed a short game/ rental from redbox. You think they going to make a sequel for MSG: R, due to poor sales?

It had poor sales? I hope there is another MGR game but it involves Frankie Jaeger escaping Zanzibar or wherever he was holed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back