GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I wish more games had Zulu in them. And/or Maori. I would play the fuck out of Pacific Islands: Total War.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-lrE2JcO44
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Plant dem trees, berk.[/QUOTE]
WXVx7Sh.jpg

Soon as the ground's thawed.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']They always have hot chicks with big tits and low cut shirts working at my Gamestops. Dumb as bricks though. Traded in my 60 GB PS3. "Uh, this PS3 doesn't work." Hold down the power button until it beeps, I forgot to reset the settings because I'm using HDMI at home, and you have it hooked up composite video. " ?__? " was the look I got back. Just do it, bitch. Yes, your tits are nice, but I don't want to spend all day in a Gamestop staring at them.

Oh it's a total fucking ghetto. Number 5 is my favorite. And also 100% true.[/QUOTE]
lol, did you ever hook up with one of them

Sounds like it could be a pretty sweet deal.

Liking Rayman Origins so far. The game is beautiful. The music is kind of annoying. So far I'm on the ice world. I'm not sure how I feel about the shrinking mechanic. The "need to collect the doodads in the level" mechanic is definitely different too.

somewhere out there in existence
is an alternate reality where sega took over everything

next to that one is where the atari jaguar sold 50 million units

Rayman's music is awesome. The shrinking thing just happens, you really don't have to feel anything about it.

1. LedaMonsterBunny ‏@LedaBunnie 1h
    Sorry I had to vent lmao. Every once in a while I'm just like grrr ahhhh

Expand
  2. LedaMonsterBunny ‏@LedaBunnie 1h
    I'm just tired of being attacked for every single thing I do that "isn't 100% right". Sorry I do human things sometimes lmao.

Expand
  3. LedaMonsterBunny ‏@LedaBunnie 1h
    And a reminder to that same person, I did smoke for 5 years and it DOES take a long time to completely quit. And I'm finally finishing.

Expand
  4. LedaMonsterBunny ‏@LedaBunnie 1h
    To the person accusing me of smoking on Instagram, Ledabunniez, that's a non-nicotine water vapor cig. Stop attacking me, lmao. It's lame.

[quote name='Indignate']Rayman's music is awesome. The shrinking thing just happens, you really don't have to feel anything about it.[/QUOTE]

I decided to turn the music down and listen to motorhead instead.

It improves the experience.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']They always have hot chicks with big tits and low cut shirts working at my Gamestops. Dumb as bricks though. Traded in my 60 GB PS3. "Uh, this PS3 doesn't work." Hold down the power button until it beeps, I forgot to reset the settings because I'm using HDMI at home, and you have it hooked up composite video. " ?__? " was the look I got back. Just do it, bitch. Yes, your tits are nice, but I don't want to spend all day in a Gamestop staring at them. [/QUOTE]

Wat. U liar.

My GS have either asshole hipster dorks or fugly dork chicks working there these days.

The last time a hot chick worked at one of my local GSes, she worked it for all it was worth, bending over to get the used games so you could see her thong panties and her beautiful ass crack. Ahhh the good ole days....:drool:

[quote name='gunm']Wat. U liar.

My GS have either asshole hipster dorks or fugly dork chicks working there these days.

The last time a hot chick worked at one of my local GSes, she worked it for all it was worth, bending over to get the used games so you could see her thong panties and her beautiful ass crack. Ahhh the good ole days....:drool:[/QUOTE]
My GS is mainly guys now, but there are two chicks there that flirt it up like crazy with me. One of them is seriously hot and super awkward around me, the other used to be really thick (a nice thick, though) but then dropped like 70 pounds out of nowhere and seems like a stick now. Pretty tragic.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Sony is taking their sweet ass time sending me my promotion money.[/QUOTE]
Supposed to happen by 11 Pm tonight. I know, I'm still waiting for mine tooo. Taking goddamn forever.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Sony is taking their sweet ass time sending me my promotion money.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't expect it any sooner than 3am EDT.
SCEA likes to think the rest of NA, outside of Pacific Time, doesn't exist.
I just want it to show up so I can confirm that I got the amount back I should have.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']My GS is mainly guys now, but there are two chicks there that flirt it up like crazy with me. One of them is seriously hot and super awkward around me, the other used to be really thick (a nice thick, though) but then dropped like 70 pounds out of nowhere and seems like a stick now. Pretty tragic.

Supposed to happen by 11 Pm tonight. I know, I'm still waiting for mine tooo. Taking goddamn forever.[/QUOTE]

11pm? What are you on -- the tweet said 12am PST -- so add however many hours to that. For you, I think it's 2am EDT.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My bad.
Still... +2 hours -- and they'll probably be late, knowing Grace Chen Time.[/QUOTE]
I'm okay with that as long as they get it to me before Tuesday. I'm seriously considering Guacamelee and I'd like to be able to pick it up on sale if I do decide to grab it.

I just want to know who is staying there until 11pm at night on a Friday to do this? Between this and their store updates I'm thinking that Grace Chen must keep the strangest fucking hours.

[quote name='YBX87']why didn't you?[/QUOTE]
Because, while they were pretty hot and would be fun to bang, assuming they aren't dead fish, they really had nothing else to offer me, other than a Gestapo employee discount.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']He's too picky.[/QUOTE]
Or this.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']My GS is mainly guys now, but there are two chicks there that flirt it up like crazy with me. One of them is seriously hot and super awkward around me, the other used to be really thick (a nice thick, though) but then dropped like 70 pounds out of nowhere and seems like a stick now. Pretty tragic.
[/QUOTE]
Awful. :cry:
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I just want to know who is staying there until 11pm at night on a Friday to do this? Between this and their store updates I'm thinking that Grace Chen must keep the strangest fucking hours.[/QUOTE]
Guarantee that the bathroom walls there have "GRACE CHEN IS A BITCH" carved into them.

Also fuck you, bloescrote. :bomb: lol

CKUVCCg.png

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm okay with that as long as they get it to me before Tuesday. I'm seriously considering Guacamelee and I'd like to be able to pick it up on sale if I do decide to grab it.[/QUOTE]

Do you like metroidvania games?
Do you like games with fucking simple but awesome combat?
I didn't use it, but it also has local coop on PS3, so you can play with your brothers if they're into this sort of game.
It's fucking FANTASTIC.

BUY THE GAME!

[quote name='whoknows']How long is Guacamelee?[/QUOTE]

First playthrough on normal getting 100% took me ~8.5 hours.
Second playthrough on hard to platinum it took me ~5.5 or something, but I didn't get 100% again.

Depending on how much exploring you do, how good you are at the combat, etc., it could be plus or minus.

The guy from PSNstores.com (Kassatsu on GAF) said it took him 5 hours to beat the story, 4 hours to get to 100% after that, and another 5-6 hours for the hard playthrough.

Some people were bitching it's short for $12-15, but it's not much shorter, if at all, than games like SotN or Super Metroid. It just has less collecting for completionists. It's probably right in line with Shadow Complex too.

--

The combat is really fun and the design is great -- I didn't even like the idea of luchador universe but it kind of works. It's a ton of fun and I plan on playing it again sometime down the line for sure.
There's leaderboards for your time to complete the game as well (speed run). I think I was 21 overall the other day for hard mode. Not sure if they reset that to get rid of the guys with press release copies or the testers scores. I think there was someone with a time of 58 minutes or something. :rofl:

--

Soul Sacrifice demo on Tuesday. Can't wait.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']First playthrough on normal getting 100% took me ~8.5 hours.
Second playthrough on hard to platinum it took me ~5.5 or something, but I didn't get 100% again.

Depending on how much exploring you do, how good you are at the combat, etc., it could be plus or minus.

The guy from PSNstores.com (Kassatsu on GAF) said it took him 5 hours to beat the story, 4 hours to get to 100% after that, and another 5-6 hours for the hard playthrough.

Some people were bitching it's short for $12-15, but it's not much shorter, if at all, than games like SotN or Super Metroid. It just has less collecting for completionists. It's probably right in line with Shadow Complex.

--

The combat is really fun and the design is great -- I didn't even like the idea of luchador universe but it kind of works. It's a ton of fun and I plan on playing it again sometime down the line for sure.
There's leaderboards for your time to complete the game as well (speed run). I think I was 21 overall the other day for hard mode. Not sure if they reset that to get rid of the guys with press release copies or the testers scores. I think there was someone with a time of 58 minutes or something. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

If I still had plus I'd probably get it.

Maybe. You make it sound fun.

[quote name='whoknows']If I still had plus I'd probably get it.

Maybe. You make it sound fun.[/QUOTE]

It is really fun.

There's a couple of sorta tough platforming sections.
And a couple of tough combat rooms.
But there's some really great combat... it feels a little bit like say... Shank, or Bloodrayne... but only in passing. As I was telling Uraizen, the variation in the combo system is ridiculous for a 2D metroidvania game with no weapon variation... there's a side question that has you doing combo trials and they have shit that uses dodge cancels and stuff.

The video from Kassatsu is a decent overview I think.
Review for his site:
http://www.psnstores.com/review/review-guacamelee/

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rXRwhUxfCk

The cross-save is fantastic. Multiple times I'd take a boss on on PS3 on hard (felt better for advanced combat), then I'd hit the next save station/checkpoint and upload to the Guacamelee! cloud, instantly downloading it on my Vita, hitting continue and picking it right up again.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Because, while they were pretty hot and would be fun to bang, assuming they aren't dead fish, they really had nothing else to offer me, other than a Gestapo employee discount.

Or this.

Awful. :cry:

Guarantee that the bathroom walls there have "GRACE CHEN IS A BITCH" carved into them.

Also fuck you, bloescrote. :bomb: lol

CKUVCCg.png
[/QUOTE]

"yo u"? wtf raptr.

I'm glad those guys took a break to go get high. Stream is tolerable now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']There's a couple of sorta tough platforming sections.
And a couple of tough combat rooms.[/QUOTE]

Count Whoknows out then.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Whoknows died 69 times in Darksiders 2.[/QUOTE]

I was going for 666 but I got bored. 69 is a good number too.

[quote name='whoknows']I was going for 666 but I got bored. 69 is a good number too.[/QUOTE]
did you like darksiders 2? cuz i didn't like it at all. some of the platforming were frustrating.

[quote name='YBX87']did you like darksiders 2? cuz i didn't like it at all. some of the platforming were frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Oh great. A whoknows alt account. :roll:

[quote name='BlueScrote']how long is the Guacamelee PS+ sale?[/QUOTE]

'Til Tuesday (1 week).

[quote name='distgfx']Joel: http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby[/QUOTE]
WOO! Thanks, Uraizen! Really love seeing the game in action with somewhat skilled people playing. Can't wait for Tuesday!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Do you like metroidvania games?
Do you like games with fucking simple but awesome combat?
I didn't use it, but it also has local coop on PS3, so you can play with your brothers if they're into this sort of game.
It's fucking FANTASTIC.

BUY THE GAME![/QUOTE]
Damn. You made a real case for it! I probably will pick it up for local co-op. Especially since my youngest brother loves the shit out of games like that! Thanks, Frostybro!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Whoknows died 69 times in Darksiders 2.[/QUOTE]
Fondest memory.

[quote name='YBX87']did you like darksiders 2? cuz i didn't like it at all. some of the platforming were frustrating.[/QUOTE]
It's a good game, but can be glitchy as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back