GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Another World/Out of this World is hard as fuck on a phone. Goddamn slugs murdering me because the controls suck, then big black beast killed my ass when I managed to kill the slugs. -__-

Welp good news. I got my PS3 badnews is it has no slide cover for where the game goes and its competently fucked up. It was listed LIKE NEW. lol

[quote name='GUNNM']Welp good news. I got my PS3 badnews is it has no slide cover for where the game goes and its competently fucked up. It was listed LIKE NEW. lol[/QUOTE]
The problem with playing the AWD game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The problem with playing the AWD game.[/QUOTE]
The shit thing is the previous PS3 was brand fucking new. I knew I should have waited in case of something like this, kinda hate complaining to a person who lives an ocean between us but eh we'll see what happens.

So frost and indignate you're gonna have to wait a LITTTTTTTTTTTLE longer for me to add you guys ;)

[quote name='GUNNM']The shit thing is the previous PS3 was brand fucking new. I knew I should have waited in case of something like this, kinda hate complaining to a person who lives an ocean between us but eh we'll see what happens.

So frost and indignate you're gonna have to wait a LITTTTTTTTTTTLE longer for me to add you guys ;)[/QUOTE]

just pay the $299 new at gs or amazon, instead of going through hoops. AWD quality has been unreliable.

''sorry about the problem you had with your " Sony Computer Entertainment God of War Ascension Legacy Bundle ". While we shipped your order, the inventory was provided to us by a seller''

What a shitty fucking seller that guy was

[quote name='GUNNM']''sorry about the problem you had with your " Sony Computer Entertainment God of War Ascension Legacy Bundle ". While we shipped your order, the inventory was provided to us by a seller''

What a shitty fucking seller that guy was[/QUOTE]

so i guess you are not getting a ps3 anymore?

Oh I have a ps3 its just missing the slide cover to it and looks like someone kicked the shit out of it. Now I'm going to have wait a week to get my money back and hope one doesn't go on sale anytime soon.

Welp time to repack this shit up. Ta-ta!

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm simply going to leave a note in the box saying ''HOW WAS THIS LISTED LIKE NEW?''[/QUOTE]

what was the condition the first gow ps3 bundle u received?

[quote name='YBX87']what was the condition the first gow ps3 bundle u received?[/QUOTE]
Brand new not touched by a human soul (except the that asian kid who made it)

[quote name='GUNNM']It was $280 re bought the other one for $220.[/QUOTE]

greed, and old switchero trick someone pulled got you, lol.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Indignate, what do you think of the new Fall Out Boy album? Been listening to it all day and I have mixed feelings.[/QUOTE]

I put it on as background the other day and I dug it.

So general impressions are good. I'll try to get it a real listen soon.

[quote name='GUNNM']So frost and indignate you're gonna have to wait a LITTTTTTTTTTTLE longer for me to add you guys ;)[/QUOTE]

Stop being such a tease.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm simply going to leave a note in the box saying ''HOW WAS THIS LISTED LIKE NEW?''[/QUOTE]

Is that going to be on the opposite side of the giant penis you're going to draw and put next to the giant turd you're putting in there?

No as sending feces is probably a felony. If you guys ever wanted to see what the inside of a PS3 looked like come on over to my house.

[quote name='YBX87']greed, and old switchero trick someone pulled got you, lol.[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's the AWD Thread Way.

GUNNM just isn't a pro at it yet.

[quote name='Indignate']Hey, it's the AWD Thread Way.

GUNNM just isn't a pro at it yet.[/QUOTE]

that is why i would never order a console off awd, i rather take my chances with cowboom if i am going to take that chance. WHen it comes to consoles, i always buy them brand new from retailers.

[quote name='GUNNM']Well I blew all my GS credit on amazon credit. Gotta spend it on something[/QUOTE]

then get the gow ps3 bundle new on amazon for $300

[quote name='GUNNM']I've never heard of abercrombie and fitch until this song and I have yet to see anyone wear that clothes still[/QUOTE]
Maybe you hang with the wrong crowd or never go to the mall? I know tons of people that wear Abercrombie.

[quote name='YBX87']that is why i would never order a console off awd, i rather take my chances with cowboom if i am going to take that chance. WHen it comes to consoles, i always buy them brand new from retailers.[/QUOTE]

I got my Vita from them.
But it was shipped and sold by Amazon... when I got it, it looked like someone had caused a tear in the box and they said "oh no, we can't sell that as new now, put it on the AWD site and charge 1/2 price."

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Maybe you hang with the wrong crowd or never go to the mall? I know tons of people that wear Abercrombie.[/QUOTE]

AHHH! Aberzombies!

[quote name='GUNNM']Good news is I got warriors orochi 3 today and I'm gonna be playing dat[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of trying to finish the Guacamelee! platinum and then shifting back to MGR:R for the Jetstream DLC.

So far for CAH tonight, we have:

Me
Joel
Indignate
The Crotch
Frosty (?)

Anyone else interested? ActionKazimer, did you want to play?

[quote name='ihadFG']So far for CAH tonight, we have:

Me
Joel
Indignate
The Crotch
Frosty (?)

Anyone else interested? ActionKazimer, did you want to play?[/QUOTE]

I have Vassal installed and the game and expansions downloaded -- what else do I need to do?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have Vassal installed and the game and expansions downloaded -- what else do I need to do?[/QUOTE]

You need to add the module to Vassal (something like File->Open Module I think)

Then you need to right click the module in vassal and click add extension for each of the 3 expansions. We can help you set it up on skype tonight if you want. Shouldn't take long.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Who are you again? ;)[/QUOTE]

distgfx

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Gamefly finally shipped out DMC today, so in a few days I'll post my thoughts on it. I know the GGT had extremely mixed impressions about it.[/QUOTE]

Don't expect DMC quality combat and you'll be fine.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey Uraizen, Hank...

Dark Souls II is developed on PC first and they're promising locked 60fps.
As if I needed some additional motivation to build my gaming PC this year?
fucking done, dude.
Signed, sealed, delivered.[/QUOTE]

After seeing the gameplay footage and reading this? Day 1.

We're stuck in acronym hell right now

yo if you go to the niu math lab
theres like 20 black kids all blasting their doggie dres to 11
I love doing calculus to the sweet sounds of DJ doggie dog

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']We're stuck in acronym hell right now

yo if you go to the niu math lab
theres like 20 black kids all blasting their doggie dres to 11
I love doing calculus to the sweet sounds of DJ doggie dog[/QUOTE]

Two things.

1. I read that as meth lab.

2. Do they still have every LCD set to 800 x 600?

[quote name='ihadFG']Uraizen, wanna play CAH with us tonight?[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the offer, but no thank you. Not tonight anyway, I might try it sometime in the future for funsies.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Don't expect quality and you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

This works, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back