GGT 239: We came (out) too Fast and too Furiously

At Wal-Mart I heard two people talking about who publishes Resident Evil.

I had to bring myself into the conversation and tell them it's Capcom.

fucking casuals. Get off my planet.

You shoulda asked them who is Chris' sister and even if they answered correctly call them a casual and walk off. They'll have a story to tell for years.

[quote name='GUNNM']You shoulda asked them who is Chris' sister and even if they answered correctly call them a casual and walk off. They'll have a story to tell for years.[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for you all night, sir.
I thought you might want to play RE6. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've been waiting for you all night, sir.
I thought you might want to play RE6. :([/QUOTE]
You quoted the wrong person?

[quote name='distgfx']This guy taunts the Senator? What a crazy fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrveXmmZnT0[/QUOTE]
Its the only way to beat him quicker. Taunting adds dmg received and dealt

Also if they're in rage mode when taunted if you block you take chip dmg so getting a perfect on senator requires no dmg and no blocking. Pretty hard

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']You quoted the wrong person?

Its the only way to beat him quicker. Taunting adds dmg received and dealt[/QUOTE]

I did. It was meant for whoknows.

Looks like all three of my Bing Accounts got flagged yesterday when I tried redeeming points for Amazon Cards.

Opened up support requests for it. Hopefully that gravy train isn't over.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Looks like all three of my Bing Accounts got flagged yesterday when I tried redeeming points for Amazon Cards.

Opened up support requests for it. Hopefully that gravy train isn't over.[/QUOTE]

3 accounts? Damn. I'm happy to just do one and hope that it keeps on going. I just did a $5 credit on Amazon yesterday.

I'm not hating on the new daft punk quite yet, but one thing I don't like about the album is that there are tunes on there I don't just want to skip...they actively annoy me. That feeling's only going to get worse over time.

But right now I don't give a shit, Giorgio by Moroder is my jam.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']3 accounts? Damn. I'm happy to just do one and hope that it keeps on going. I just did a $5 credit on Amazon yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Their TOS say you can have up to 5 accounts per IP address.

I think I've mentioned this before but I rigged up a program that just does the searches for me automatically so that might be it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I did. It was meant for whoknows.[/QUOTE]

I was out last night.

Tonight though would probably work if you want to play.

[quote name='whoknows']I was out last night.

Tonight though would probably work if you want to play.[/QUOTE]

Depends -- I have plans, so it might be iffy... if I end up available, I'll let you know. Otherwise, maybe we can aim for something like Monday night.

I think Joel and Hank said they'd be down, but I'm not sure since it's pretty early.

Uraizen doesn't care about xbox enough to even watch it, let alone get up at 7AM for it.

[quote name='Indignate']My friend is making me download Dust 514.

Is anybody else doing that?[/QUOTE]

don't download it, the gameplay is bad. It actually made call of duty look good.

[quote name='Indignate']Wait, so if a lot of games make CoD look good than doesn't that just make CoD good?[/QUOTE]

No. It makes most games awful and Call of Duty look good because it's mediocre instead of awful.

[quote name='GUNNM']Why hasn't whoknows posted laura's vine video?
https://vine.co/v/bELZlP2QvJb[/QUOTE]

Because I don't want to share.

[quote name='whoknows']No. It makes most games awful and Call of Duty stand look good because it's mediocre instead of awful.[/QUOTE]

You realize the logic behind this is flawed, right?

It makes for a very poor troll attempt.

Yeah, indiggy, it's at 1pm... and I plan on watching it for either shock or comedic value. ;)
Hopefully it's done by say, 2:30pm, since I'd have to leave by that time. :\

[quote name='panzerfaust']aren't some absolute statements indisputable, though?

like ff13's greatness?[/QUOTE]

FFXIII is pretty great.

If I'm already gold for club nintendo and the year ends 7/1 or whatever, it's probably adviseable to hoard any additional codes I get, right? Then enter them for next year to get toward gold status again?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, indiggy, it's at 1pm... and I plan on watching it for either shock or comedic value. ;)
Hopefully it's done by say, 2:30pm, since I'd have to leave by that time. :\[/QUOTE]

It's only an hour long.

SpikeTV demands it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If I'm already gold for club nintendo and the year ends 7/1 or whatever, it's probably adviseable to hoard any additional codes I get, right? Then enter them for next year to get toward gold status again?[/QUOTE]
yes unless you want platinum status which is another 300 points. I don't think my starfox and fire emblem will get me to 300 I'm going to hold off

I know me and indignate are the only ones watching the MVC2 stream

bread's done
Back