GGT 263 Is Going Thug Lyfe With FFXIV, Let The True Color Drip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of badass.  But then again, I'd rather play a game like Black Flag on the Big Screen.

Hm, exclusive PS4 level...SPOILED.  :p

Best game of show...Watch Dogs?  lol.  Yves pls.

More Exclusive content for PS only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh snap.  House calling out MS.  Don't get cocky now, the launch lineup isn't that strong...

Million+ PO in.

NOVEMBER 15th LAUNCH.

I dunno.  Good news, but I think I overhyped myself for this one lol.  What was I expecting beyond the official launch date?

Wait is The Division with tablet just for Wii U or something? But it doesn't say Wii U on there.

EDIT: So you can just use your own tablet? Did Ubisoft just kill the Wii U?

Well, they certainly took away the only other thing special about Wii U besides Nintendo IPs. Honestly, that was stupidly short-sighted of Nintendo to not even consider...I know they are sitting on DK barrels of cash, and are morbidly obssessed with having proprietary hardware control everything and everyone, but they really need to get their heads out of their collective asses already. This is not 1980 or even 1990 and they cannot bully third parties into doing everything their way anymore. They could've sold a lot more and saved some scratch by leveraging existing tech like ubisoft did into their software. I know everyone loves Apple and their innovation, but iPads and other touch tablets are so competitive already, Nintendo didn't need to go there.

I dunno. Good news, but I think I overhyped myself for this one lol. What was I expecting beyond the official launch date?
I didn't expect anything outside of an official launch date because I don't seem to remember them ever making any big announcements at Gamescom.

I guess it was MS that really needed to hit a home run here because of all the shit storm they stirred up at E3.  Neither software launch lineups seem significantly better than the other.  IMO, MS's stuff is not worth $500.  I suppose if money was no object for me, I'd get an Xbone, but that is a fantasy alternate universe I don't know or care about.

wombat posted on twitter that he thinks GAF is full of elitist sony fanboy d-bags.

Shots fired.

I had a dream about feet. I would go more into detail but I don't want to be alienated by GUNNM Dawg some more.

I'll probably PM GhostShark all the deets later. I feel like he's the only one who trually understands my vices like feet, Leda, and my hatred for FFX.

I had a dream about feet. I would go more into detail but I don't want to be alienated by GUNNM Dawg some more.

I'll probably PM GhostShark all the deets later. I feel like he's the only one who trually understands my vices like feet, Leda, and my hatred for FFX.
Yuck stop being so creepy in your dreams.

GUNNM dawg is driven to alienate his friends and their vices. We accept his vices. He should accept ours.
If you guys liked what I liked we'd get along better

I dunno, but Murasaki Baby sounds interesting, albeit in an annoying way:

http://youtu.be/ry18sfkqzTg

I'm having flashbacks of Baby Mario argh.

The Saints Row 4 intro was awesome, so is the new Halo DLC, there are a lot more games on the X1 launch I want compared to the PS4 launch :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back