GGT 266 Backed Mighty No. 9

07_shazambuffsinjustice01.jpg

Finished Saints Row IV! Ending had so many glitches it was ridiculous. I'm glad to be done, but I'm sure I'll replay it before the year is out. 

lol yet another dev confirmed PS4 up to 50% more power than Xbone. This after Major Nelson was recently quoted as saying "the truth will come out". Dude has the worst job right now (although he's still lucky to have it).
It's going to be an interesting gen, wonder how all the 3rd party games are going to be because they might all go for the weaker system to build their game off of, leaving the PS4 to only shine in it's exclusives, might not though. Seems like it's going to be power vs servers (with MS using a real lot of them for cloud haha), hopefully both systems are just awesome though, that would be nice.

Nah I don't think I'll be into next gen for a while man but I'll probably go xbox one if I ever do make the plunge in the next couple of years all my GS credit I had saved for next gen I spent it on workout shit and video games. Lol oops.
Woooo Mega Man!

Xbone holding back the PS4.

If the multiplatform games didnt have to be on Xbone too they would look way better.
Probably yeah, I doubt the companies will really make that many tweaks between the two versions because they really don't need to.

Gaiz, buy Fez, its only 5 bux on steam, buy it cuz its great and Phil Fish. ya. He hates Japanese people btw

Crysis beat, that was a pretty enjoyable game, the ending was pretty neat, gonna jump into the second one after a while to see how that one is!

Finished Saints Row IV! Ending had so many glitches it was ridiculous. I'm glad to be done, but I'm sure I'll replay it before the year is out.
Laura bailey voice?

It's going to be an interesting gen, wonder how all the 3rd party games are going to be because they might all go for the weaker system to build their game off of, leaving the PS4 to only shine in it's exclusives, might not though. Seems like it's going to be power vs servers (with MS using a real lot of them for cloud haha), hopefully both systems are just awesome though, that would be nice.

Woooo Mega Man!

Probably yeah, I doubt the companies will really make that many tweaks between the two versions because they really don't need to.
Mighty no 9 is coming to 360

Crysis beat, that was a pretty enjoyable game, the ending was pretty neat, gonna jump into the second one after a while to see how that one is!
I'll start that today

Mighty no 9 is coming to 360

I'll start that today
Ha, yeah I saw that MN9 is going to 360, pretty cool! I mainly said wooo Mega Man because of your GT though.

You should let me know what you think about Crysis as well, I felt it still held up really well for being a game from like 6 years ago!

I used to be a lot worse I change that shit more then I change my underwear on sum reel talk.

I can't put the word support in my xbox motto says its a bad word but its ok in the bio. hrm

Last edited by a moderator:
Warhead is the best one, if you have it.
I do not, I have all 3 of the main titles, I can look into picking that one up though as I enjoyed the first game and from the description it seems like it would be pretty cool to see what happens, doesn't look like it really goes for that much either which is nice.

I do not, I have all 3 of the main titles, I can look into picking that one up though as I enjoyed the first game and from the description it seems like it would be pretty cool to see what happens, doesn't look like it really goes for that much either which is nice.
It's PC only, obviously. You can get it dirt cheap in a steam sale if you wait a bit.

It's PC only, obviously. You can get it dirt cheap in a steam sale if you wait a bit.
Yeah, I googled it before to see how you could buy it and saw that it was on Steam so figured that's where I would get it, I have so many games to play through right now though that waiting is no problem though, I'll add it to my wishlist though so they email me if a sale does happen!

Just watched Drive finally. Man, talk about a movie that had been overhyped to death by my friends. I fucking loved the cinematography, though.

I don't know what I'll play today... I feel like playing something, but by the looks of things right now, I won't have the time to really get into anything. Blech. I hate the aftermath of moving.

Just watched Drive finally. Man, talk about a movie that had been overhyped to death by my friends. I fucking loved the cinematography, though.

I don't know what I'll play today... I feel like playing something, but by the looks of things right now, I won't have the time to really get into anything. Blech. I hate the aftermath of moving.
I did not care for that movie at all. Seemed like it was all style, no substance.

And you should try playing Papers Please, if you haven't. I know you mentioned it before, and I think you'd like it. It's pretty easy to hop into as well.

I did not care for that movie at all. Seemed like it was all style, no substance.

And you should try playing Papers Please, if you haven't. I know you mentioned it before, and I think you'd like it. It's pretty easy to hop into as well.
It was mainly style. I think that's mostly what people I know saw in it since I know too many hipsters.

Yes! I do need to play it. Mikey also told me to try Gone Home. I think I'll play one of those today.

That movie is only good for the cinematography, lighting and amazing soundtrack. Everything is just lame.

If you want a good movie by the same director, watch Valhalla Rising.

That movie is only good for the cinematography, lighting and amazing soundtrack. Everything is just lame.

If you want a good movie by the same director, watch Valhalla Rising.
Agreed on all counts. I heard the soundtrack a looong time ago and it was pretty much instantly added to my iPod. Never heard of Valhalla Rising, but I'll definitely check it out!

That's kind of what I liked about the mech part. It was like Space Trucker: The Game.
As someone who played the shit out of lost planet 2 it was disappointing how much they changed everything. The grappling hook used to be able to grab thermal you used to be to shoot nades be able to ride the mechs on the side take their weapons etc but you get a dead space rip off game with a slow ass mech that takes a shit load of damage if you don't upgrade it

Yeah, I thought Drive was overrated as well. It really was all style no substance. Which is fine sometimes, but it wasn't the greatest thing ever that people made it out to be.

As someone who played the shit out of lost planet 2 it was disappointing how much they changed everything. The grappling hook used to be able to grab thermal you used to be to shoot nades be able to ride the mechs on the side take their weapons etc but you get a dead space rip off game with a slow ass mech that takes a shit load of damage if you don't upgrade it
The mech in LP3 isn't a military mech.

So...there's that.

I still like the mech better in LP3 than in 2.

It's bigger, plays a bigger part in the game, and I like punching things. Feels like Pacific Rim.

Yes it is!! Shit is long too bro, after i beat the game i was exhausted and not in a good way.
When is being exhausted ever a good thing but I agree I had to protect the base and I gave up. Oh enter this room fight 36 monsters leave room. Enter new room fight 36 months leave new room ETC ETVEASTHTTHHT

Last edited by a moderator:
When is being exhausted ever a good thing but I agree I had to protect the base and I gave up. Oh enter this room fight 36 monsters leave room. Enter new room fight 36 months leave new room ETC ETVEASTHTTHHT
Yup, shit took me 24 hrs to beat dawg. Don't give up, just keep on fighting brah

bread's done
Back