GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

I feel like the answer to this is yes, but do I have to get all the weapons with one character?

I know that the boss souls require multiple playthroughs since they make different weapons.
You can get your final achievements on your 3rd playthrough, since you need a 3rd soul of sif to make everything.

Make the great shield of artorias with your first sif soul. Its a broken shield

When you use great shield its like you chicken guard in marvel. UP BACK EVERYTHING

I should make another pyro sword dude. I deleted rachel going miracle route is fucking boring

Last edited by a moderator:
Right.

I just thought it would be cool to try different character types.

Whatever, pyromancy and swords are the best anyways.
You can do that. If you want to.

My character, by the time the last trophy popped, had been a member of every clan (or whatever the right name for them is), learned every pyromancy, every spell, and every miracle.

Learning and using is totally different doe.

I don't want to spec across all dat.

Or is there a point where it doesn't even matter anymore and you can just put points into everything cuz this game is so easy?

Or is there a point where it doesn't even matter anymore and you can just put points into everything cuz this game is so easy?
I only spec'ed up into the things that I actually wanted to use...

So, I'd only raise strength up if I needed more to wield a weapon.

I think I left my faith at 24 so I could use all the healing spells and the shield spells and that was enough. Plus there was a weapon that required higher faith too, so that worked out okay.

I think I focused on INT and DEX anyway, so the magic spells weren't an issue (crystal homing soul mass was the shit).

Pyromancy is always open too, should you spend the souls to acquire it, there are no leveling restrictions.

When I play again, I'll probably do the same. Having the ability to have a bunch of spells/miracles equiped and still play how I want has always been my MO in the souls games.

Well for sorcery you need high INT, for miracles you need high faith for pyro you need only the hand to upgrade btw you can upgrade it to +15 you need to talk to that sister of the that chick and for swords you need strength/dex but after 40 everything caps.

At least you were smart enough to not put points into resistance like some other guy did

I only spec'ed up into the things that I actually wanted to use...

So, I'd only raise strength up if I needed more to wield a weapon.

I think I left my faith at 24 so I could use all the healing spells and the shield spells and that was enough. Plus there was a weapon that required higher faith too, so that worked out okay.

I think I focused on INT and DEX anyway, so the magic spells weren't an issue (crystal homing soul mass was the shit).

Pyromancy is always open too, should you spend the souls to acquire it, there are no leveling restrictions.

When I play again, I'll probably do the same. Having the ability to have a bunch of spells/miracles equiped and still play how I want has always been my MO in the souls games.
INT and DEX? You use uchigata/washing pole with crystal weapon enchant?

there's a better version of crystal homing with the DLC called pursuers but takes two slots

Well I already have the sword I want so I'm not going to increase str or dex anymore.

I'm been mostly doing Vitality and Endurance with some points here and there into Int and Faith just to mess around with other stuff.

HP and Stamina cap though, right? So I guess there is a lot of room to put points into other crap.

Went  for a bike ride and my bike pedal broke thats cool had to use my bike like a mexican and sit on it and guide it back home

Well I already have the sword I want so I'm not going to increaste str or dex anymore.

I'm been mostly doing Vitality and Endurance withs ome points here and there into Int and Faith just to mess around with other stuff.

HP and Stamina cap though, right? So I guess there is a lot of room to put points into other crap.
If you want you can start to put stats into INT and faith and use the greatsword of artorias. I was close to using it... :(

Yeah don't make the mistake I did and put stats into vita and strength after 40 I had like 52 vita and 50 strength. What rings are you using? Ring of favor and protection is probably one of the best rings to have in the game

You can ascend it at +15 right? I met the chick in the swamp that sells those high pyromancer spells and I guess she does it.
Yeah her she'll give you the great chaos fireball (IMO the best pyro spell) you need to talk to her before you fight the bed of chaos.

Nvm she doesn't give it to you I forgot what she gives you but she'll give you a pyro spell for killing bed of chaos.

Where you at right now?

regarding a sequel to sleeping dogs, the developer are rumored to be making a sequel of sorts call triad wars for next gen console, and it is going to be a multiplayer game this time as well

Yeah her she'll give you the great chaos fireball (IMO the best pyro spell) you need to talk to her before you fight the bed of chaos.
Nah dawg, that's the covenant. I already gave her 30 humanity and errthing but she gives it to you just for joining.

The other chick you do have to talk to before the bed of chaos doe and she upgrades your hand.

I also remember how Metroid Prime pulled the same crap Wind Waker did.

Get to a point in the game where it makes you go collect stuff to continue.

Assassins Creed 2 did it as well. Such a lame way to make the game longer. I have no problem dropping a game when it does that.
What in AC2 made you collect to progress? Was it the Altair armor?

Gaiizz, I'm level 60 in Diablo. I did it!!

Welcome 2012 bro.

Nah dawg, that's the covenant. I already gave her 30 humanity and errthing but she gives it to you just for joining.

The other chick you do have to talk to before the bed of chaos doe and she upgrades your hand.
If you want solare knight to help you during the battle with gwyn you need to talk to him after the centipede battle and right before going to izalith and make sure to kill that bug that drops the sunlight maggot helmet

whaaaaa that sounds amazing

They aren't that bad, I'm not really a huge fan of candy corn normally but these are alright.

strbrst-01-sogood.png

https://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-coming-november-12th

Welp, time to sell my PS3 version and put that money toward the PC version.

Daaaaayum. Well, goodbye PS3 version....

Unless they release dat GOTY edition with ALL the DLC.

Otherwise, PC master race.

GTA V is quite fun, but I finally got raged at a mission (every. single. GTA. there's at least one fucked up dumbass ragequitter mission that makes you want to throw your controller)...Trevor's first Berserker mission. It took one too many tries for me so I
gave up and bought the strongest body armor and ran up on top of the liquor store roof

But it's all G.

Also, I'm kind of still on the fence on what to do with my $30 eShop credit.  I really don't want to spend it on Ace Attorney Dual Destiny, but that is the one thing I'd be interested in playing that wouldn't require me to buy more credit.  But I'm definitely not someone who has any interest in playing Ace Attorney over and over again.  I'd rather play it once and be able to sell that shit off.  fucking Crapcom screwing the consumers again.

Come back to the GGT after a LONG hiatus and there is damn weaboo ass j-pop shat in the OP. You should all be ashamed.

Anyway, finished Binary Domain today. What a gem. Quite underrated.

I need to buy a DS lite. I still have my gameboy advance to play gameboy games on but DS lite looks better I want to play minish cap again.
I have one that is completely mint that I'd be willing to let go for a good price (or might trade if you have some games), let me know. Thing has barely been touched.

Taco Bell making people sick is overexaggerated.
Agreed. It's the food equivalent of stepping on legos.

hey guys, i need to ask you guys a stupid question, i recently purchased some akaline aa batteries from staples. when i received the package today, i found the packaging for the batteries ripped open, is this normal?
Might have been crushed or maybe some especially devious Staples employee stole the good ones and replaced it with his crappy already used up ones?

The thing about Starbursts and also Skittles is that the original flavors are the worst.
This is the opposite. The originals are definitely the best.

bread's done
Back