GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

Daaaaayum. Well, goodbye PS3 version....

Unless they release dat GOTY edition with ALL the DLC.

Otherwise, PC master race.

GTA V is quite fun, but I finally got raged at a mission (every. single. GTA. there's at least one fucked up dumbass ragequitter mission that makes you want to throw your controller)...Trevor's first Berserker mission. It took one too many tries for me so I
gave up and bought the strongest body armor and ran up on top of the liquor store roof

But it's all G.
Really? I've done 3 of those missions and haven't found them bad at all. You have to make liberal use of his special power.
Come back to the GGT after a LONG hiatus and there is damn weaboo ass j-pop shat in the OP. You should all be ashamed.

Anyway, finished Binary Domain today. What a gem. Quite underrated.

I have one that is completely mint that I'd be willing to let go for a good price (or might trade if you have some games), let me know. Thing has barely been touched.

Agreed. It's the food equivalent of stepping on legos.

Might have been crushed or maybe some especially devious Staples employee stole the good ones and replaced it with his crappy already used up ones?

This is the opposite. The originals are definitely the best.
Welcome back. Hows the west coast?

I think I'll be heading into GS today for the first time in a looooong time. Not sure about what I'll be trading in... Probably will get rid of a few fighting games, though.

An extra 30% when you put the money towards a pre owned game or preorder a game.

So preorder zelda LTTP 2

Last edited by a moderator:
So thoughtful of you Indignate.

I'm still disappointed I didn't buy Aliens while it was on sale. I kept saying I would, but never got around to it.

An extra 30% when you put the money towards a pre owned game or preorder a game.
So preorder zelda LTTP 2
I'll just grab a cheap used game. And man, I'm watching Pacific Rim and it is so, so good. Second favorite movie this year. Right behind Man of Steel.

I'm saddened by the fact that we aren't getting a Paranormal Activity movie this year. Those movies are greeeeeaaaaat!

Considering my interest level for Man of Steel, you are absolutely killing any chance of me wanting to watch Pacific Rim. :lol:
If it helps, I wasn't interested very much in Man of Steel even with it being a comic book movie. After hearing my friends complain about it I wasn't planning on seeing it anytime soon and the only reason I even watched it recently was because I couldn't turn down seeing it for $1.50. It rocked my socks, though. The fight scenes were fucking incredible and the Krypton in the movie was way, wayyyy different than I expected to ever see in a movie. Krypton in Man of Steel is less power crystals and more like Gallifrey and I fucking LOVE that. While I am saying all of this so you won't give up hope on Man of Steel, you shouldn't count out Pacific Rim just because I like it. It is for real a damn fine movie and so different from Man of Steel that it's not even comparable or even alike in any way. I had to pause it to let some of the science of Jaegers sink in. I think I've honestly done that only a handful of times in my life for a movie.

Yeah, Man of Steel was pretty great. Sweet soundtrack too.

Alsooo why buy a cheap used game Joel when you can just preorder Pokemon?

I'll just grab a cheap used game. And man, I'm watching Pacific Rim and it is so, so good. Second favorite movie this year. Right behind Man of Steel.
yeah loved pacific rim my favorite movie of the year

I hear gravity is amazing also I have to see that

Gravity was in fact not even kind of amazing.

I mean, visually it was cool like disaster movies tend to be, but that's about all.

I'm saddened by the fact that we aren't getting a Paranormal Activity movie this year. Those movies are greeeeeaaaaat!
But we are getting like 3 next year. I am actually kinda stoked for the spinoff movie that takes place in Mexico.

Yeah, Man of Steel was pretty great. Sweet soundtrack too.

Alsooo why buy a cheap used game Joel when you can just preorder Pokemon?
Because I don't have a 3DS anymore and with the whole government shutdown thing pretty much all mom and pop places around here shutdown so there aren't really any games to locally flip anymore so I can get one.

yeah loved pacific rim my favorite movie of the year

I hear gravity is amazing also I have to see that
I've heard the same about Gravity, but I seriously doubt it since I don't like Clooney or Bullock. Looks boring as shit to me.

Gravity was 7/10 at best.

One of the people I took with me was mad at me after we watched it and said it was my fault we went.

Come back to the GGT after a LONG hiatus and there is damn weaboo ass j-pop shat in the OP. You should all be ashamed.

Anyway, finished Binary Domain today. What a gem. Quite underrated.

I have one that is completely mint that I'd be willing to let go for a good price (or might trade if you have some games), let me know. Thing has barely been touched.

Agreed. It's the food equivalent of stepping on legos.

Might have been crushed or maybe some especially devious Staples employee stole the good ones and replaced it with his crappy already used up ones?

This is the opposite. The originals are definitely the best.
you just finished binary domain, how long have you had the game?

WOw, i cannot believe my eyes, ign actually give an actual legit review. they gave beyond twos soul 6.0 okay game. LOL
Edit: sony should cut ties with Quantic Dream, the delvelopers of beyond two souls, and not waste time with their upcoming ps4 title the Dark Sorcerer. it would just be a waste of money,

So Muramasa Rebirth definitely picked up for me, the pace seems quicker when you moving from town to town. It's still slightly underwhelming because it could have been great but it's more like average slightly above average. The beauty of the game helps it a lot. I still can't get over repeating backgrounds though. I'm still on Momohime's quest I think either act 4 or 5. 

Gravity was in fact not even kind of amazing.

I mean, visually it was cool like disaster movies tend to be, but that's about all.
Just hanging out with you would be worth the price of admission.

WOw, i cannot believe my eyes, ign actually give an actual legit review. they gave beyond twos soul 6.0 okay game. LOL
Edit: sony should cut ties with Quantic Dream, the delvelopers of beyond two souls, and not waste time with their upcoming ps4 title the Dark Sorcerer. it would just be a waste of money,
Not enough ellen page nudity ruined this game

Sure $25. lets do it

This saturday is curt schilling's estate sale. Poor fuck wanted to make a good game

This saturday is curt schilling's estate sale. Poor fuck wanted to make a good game
LOL, i guess espn is not paying him enough to keep his estate. I guess he will be fine, unlike the poor saps he hired to work for him that lost their jobs.

Everyone is so mad at the IGN review and are acting as if they have played through the game.

"This game has Canadians and I like Canadians. 9/10"

LOL, i guess espn is not paying him enough to keep his estate. I guess he will be fine, unlike the poor saps he hired to work for him that lost their jobs.
He owes R.I. 90 mil hes far from OK.

Everyone is so mad at the IGN review and are acting as if they have played through the game.

"This game has Canadians and I like Canadians. 9/10"
Canadians ruin everything

I remember reading about when he started up his company. The whole time all I could think was do you really want to invest all of your baseball money into this?

IGN's Review should have just said

"This game has Canadians. 6/10"
atleast for once, ign is honest with their reviews. instead of their usual 9.3/10 and amazing for the newest call of duty titles. Yet they give medal of honor warfighter 4/10 and bad, their reason for it was because of the tired repetitive gameplay. Yet at the same time praising call of duty ghost as different with the unparalleled amount of different gameplay options. LOL

IGN's Review should have just said

"This game has Canadians. 6/10"
Which game has Canadians?

Gravity was 7/10 at best.

One of the people I took with me was mad at me after we watched it and said it was my fault we went.
It looks like Castaway in space with Sandra Bullock replacing Wilson.

I already wasted $8 and 3.5 hours of my life back in 1998 when that piece of trash came out and all I got out of it was an intense hatred for Tom Hanks.

I will not be watching Gravity.

atleast for once, ign is honest with their reviews. instead of their usual 9.3/10 and amazing for the newest call of duty titles. Yet they give medal of honor warfighter 4/10 and bad, their reason for it was because of the tired repetitive gameplay. Yet at the same time praising call of duty ghost as different with the unparalleled amount of different gameplay options. LOL
Ghosts has a dog.

Thus Ghosts is the most amazing game ever.

Nah man, this is a perfect example of the blind CoD hate that's popular now. Warfighter was shit. A 4/10 is generous. CoD is at least a polished piece of shit.

I've not played the full game, but I really liked the demo of Kingdom of Amalur. I would've been stoked for it to come to PS+ if I didn't pick it up cheap on Steam at some point -- now I plan on playing it there someday soon.
Ditto on liking the demo. I loved it and it just finished downloading on my ps3 this morning, so I'm hoping to have some fun with it later today. Still, seems like it was a bad idea to stake so much in KoA.

I've not played the full game, but I really liked the demo of Kingdom of Amalur. I would've been stoked for it to come to PS+ if I didn't pick it up cheap on Steam at some point -- now I plan on playing it there someday soon.
Its a really good game it just made no money. IGN since we're fans of them now gave it a 9/10

Its a really good game it just made no money. IGN since we're fans of them now gave it a 9/10
i might have made them some money atleast, if it had a multiplayer option, since it was trying to be a rpg like skyrim, except not in the first person view, but more third person

i might have made them some money atleast, if it had a multiplayer option, since it was trying to be a rpg like skyrim, except not in the first person view, but more third person
There are plenty of third person RPGs, though. I don't think it's that much like Skyrim outside of being a WRPG.

bread's done
Back