GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

Your trolling doesn't work.
original.gif

What's this about paying people to say bad games are good? Shit, if you gave me just $5 I would praise DmC for a day.
Agreed. I'm not too expensive.

Trip down nostalgia lane. Fun going through the Red/Blue timeline again, but it's been forever for me. They do a lot of squeezing in of information between "episodes" but they cover damned near everything. Even getting fishing rods, the bike, etc. Some of the fights actually have some pretty legit animation too, which was the big draw for me. For anyone who wasn't going in with a prior love of Pokemon, it'd probably feel disjointed and rushed as hell, but everyone that watched it here had a blast.
Sweet! Can't wait to see it! I just finished rewatching the anime up to Brock leaving this weekend. God, I love that stuff.

Went out to buy something from Toys R' Us and ended up losing my debit card.

Time to bring out the credit card.

._.
Damn dawg takes like a week to get a new debit card. Hope you pre ordered pokemon Y already

Sometimes I feel like we've all gone too far over to the troll side.
We'd all be in pure white tendency in trolling but a certain someone has brought us down to pure black

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn dawg takes like a week to get a new debit card. Hope you pre ordered pokemon Y already
Yeah, I cancelled it already. I actually didn't have it pre-ordered, which sucks. I don't really have a problem charging it if I have to, but it's going to suck not having my card for a week.

I've put about an hour or so into MGR. I can see why y'all praised it. The soundtrack kicks ass.

Beyond has a steelbook.

If you get it from Gamestop.

Power to the players!
if i wanted to watch a cinematic film/movie, i will buy a movie ticket, or get it on blu ray, or dvd. That is basically 90% of what is in beyond two souls.i am still debating whether i will get it just for the steelbook. sadly, the cover image of the steelbook has the girl on it. I am not a fan at all.

Yeah, I cancelled it already. I actually didn't have it pre-ordered, which sucks. I don't really have a problem charging it if I have to, but it's going to suck not having my card for a week.

I've put about an hour or so into MGR. I can see why y'all praised it. The soundtrack kicks ass.
RULES OF NATURE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTQIogLBFBs

Game is awesome in so many ways.

---

Got my Windwaker HD with the Ganondorf figure as well as my Psychonauts figures. The Wind Waker figure is awesome and surprisingly large. The Psychonauts ones are cool, but sadly the paint jobs aren't very good.

after i got my first credit card around, i stopped carrying my debit card. i only carry cash, and credit cards in my wallet for purchasing items.

I'm going to a movie soon.

Thought you should all know.

Whatever I watch can't be worse than Gravity.
you should watch the new carrie movie, and the 47 ronin movie

bread's done
Back