GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

Like the others suggested, I'd bite the bullet and just get a handheld.  I would think you'd get more mileage out of it then a second PS3.

Like the others suggested, I'd bite the bullet and just get a handheld. I would think you'd get more mileage out of it then a second PS3.
No bullet biting needed I already have a Vita and a 3DS. It's just I'll actually have 3 days to game, which for me is rare so I thought I might catch up on some PS3 backlog. It's not like I don't have a Vita and 3DS backlog so I guess I'll just stick to the handhelds, it's what they are for anyway right?

As for 3DS and every Mega Man game, it's not a bad idea. For some reason I always go back and play through 1 and not any others. I liked the PSP remakes of 1 and X too which I've played more recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I understood that.

I was hoping that you wouldn't subject Frosty to your terrible game playing skills.

Also, he's going to be playing with me mostly so...

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Crossplay for Dragon's Crown is great.

Now I can finally play with Frosty like I've always wanted to.

Super excited.

Me three! Imma hafta double dip when there's a sale on Vita version...maybe BF deal or after holiday deal?

I hope you don't play.

Frosty is actually good at video games.

This is true. I'm pretty certain I am the worst gamer in GGT, skill-wise. Now I'm less excited. :cry:

Me three! Imma hafta double dip when there's a sale on Vita version...maybe BF deal or after holiday deal?

This is true. I'm pretty certain I am the worst gamer in GGT, skill-wise. Now I'm less excited. :cry:
It's on sale this week on PSN for $30 digitally. Clocks in around 1gb. Probably too much for you, since you're cheaper than I am, but I paid $40 for it and have no regrets after 85 hours and a platinum trophy. :)

Got my Windwaker HD with the Ganondorf figure as well as my Psychonauts figures. The Wind Waker figure is awesome and surprisingly large. The Psychonauts ones are cool, but sadly the paint jobs aren't very good.
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by the Ganondorf figure. Thing's solid.

I see what you mean with the Psychonauts figures. They could definitely be better, but I think they'll look pretty cool on the shelf I've got planned for em. Prolly put 'em up next to the Stacking dolls I got from Double Fine a while back.

It's on sale this week on PSN for $30 digitally. Clocks in around 1gb. Probably too much for you, since you're cheaper than I am, but I paid $40 for it and have no regrets after 85 hours and a platinum trophy. :)

Yes, it's too much, especially considering I have PS3 version already. :p

I don't even know what dragon's crown is or what system its for but the prospect of gaming with frosty interests me.

I see what you mean with the Psychonauts figures. They could definitely be better, but I think they'll look pretty cool on the shelf I've got planned for em. Prolly put 'em up next to the Stacking dolls I got from Double Fine a while back.
Yeah, they look good as a group on my shelf as long as you don't try to look at them too closely. I'll need to make some more shelf space soon since I don't really collect that many figures/toys and didn't have a good spot planned for these things. I also have those Stacking dolls, so I'll probably try to fit the Psychonauts figures with them.

We can post pictures of dinosaurs instead. 

They're cool. 

f53a47727fd64bc99eec86f11c5f6935_dinosaur.jpg

bread's done
Back