GGT 281 and Lil B loves you

Why can't you go? I saw the Earthbound Papas w/ Uematsu and it was fun! And yeah, you would get a ton of street passes at something like that.

It's like $20 per person to get in and my kids are too young to appreciate the artists. I'm guessing it will be a younger teens and 20 somethings crowd.

Alright, I'll be home in about an hour so I should be able to trade with you. Do you want anything in return? I have a spare Tyrunt, Anorith, Wartortle and a few other things in my Wonder Trade box. 

Alright, I'll be home in about an hour so I should be able to trade with you. Do you want anything in return? I have a spare Tyrunt, Anorith, Wartortle and a few other things in my Wonder Trade box.
Just whatever you don't need is fine. I don't think I have an Anorith anywhere.

I mean, two Yveltals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon starts charging tax in Wisconsin today, sad day :(
It's the beginning of the end. Sigh, it was fun while it lasted. Oh well, I need to let go of all the material things I've been hoarding anyways. :p

I can tell you've never read a joke on the internet.
I can tell you've never had a joke conversation on the Internet.

Oh I still got Newegg don't you worry! I just don't get day one deliveries with them :(
newegg would be great if they didn't charge me FedEx 2day shipping for every fucking item they sell no matter how small and light. They fucking rape people in Hawaii for shipping.

Weev, you want your Fennekin tonight? Still have your Murkrow too, Shark. Shoot me a PM at some point so I actually get the reminder e-mail.
Yes please. I will trade something...not sure what doe....

Surprised at the IM3 hate. I thought it was a solid movie. Not as good as the original, but better than 2.
I also don't think it's as bad as the people in this thread made it out to be, I'd probably rate the trilogy pretty similar to what you said

It's the beginning of the end. Sigh, it was fun while it lasted. Oh well, I need to let go of all the material things I've been hoarding anyways. :p

newegg would be great if they didn't charge me FedEx 2day shipping for every fucking item they sell no matter how small and light. They fucking rape people in Hawaii for shipping.
Even with Wisconsin taxes being only 5% it's still gonna make me reconsider certain purchases, and there goes my buy everything on Amazon on Black Friday for even cheaper plan :(

That sucks about Newegg with Hawaii, that sounds like it would get a little expensive if you order a lot from them.

I've only played about an hour so far because yeah, it's really slow to start but I keep hearing once Joker shows up it gets awesome, but I might wait or a patch to fix to the patch...
You should play a little more. It gets better.

I should let them know that I'm available if they're looking for a new troll.
You should!

Really? I've got too many-Giantbomb, Vidjagame Apocalypse and Weekend Confirmed are my faves but I also listen to the Joystiq Podcast, various IGN podcasts, Gamertag Radio, Cagcast, GI podcast, Gamesradar podcast, Nintendo World Report, Idle Thumbs, Gamers With Jobs, Rebel FM, Indoor Kids and The Nerdist podcast whenever there is a guest I give a shit about. There might even be one or two I'm forgetting in there.
I listen to the CAGcast when I'm bored, but otherwise I don't like any of those. They're too boring. I'll probably be completely dropping the CAGcast soon too, because Wombat's beginning to grate on my nerves with how little he seems to know about stuff when he likes to act like he knows everything.

Yeah, he forgot to remind you to leave the windows shut tight and the doors locked.
I have raised kids and can vouch for this.

Surprised at the IM3 hate. I thought it was a solid movie. Not as good as the original, but better than 2.
Basically how I feel about it.

The problem is it wasn't a solid movie.

It was a movie about Robert Downey Jr trying to be funny and having random panic attacks.
This is true. Coming off of Avengers with the product that was Iron Man 3 was a slap to the face of the fans. Given the talent that was involved it should not have been the lackluster film that it was.

Just beat Arkham Origins. I think it's safe to say it's my GOTY.

Damn dawg and this coming from a game you don't have full access to the content yet.
Yeah, doesn't matter really. Whatever they release will be the icing on the cake. I'm glad I didn't buy the season pass, though. I don't see me going back and playing again with the different costumes.

Yeah, doesn't matter really. Whatever they release will be the icing on the cake. I'm glad I didn't buy the season pass, though. I don't see me going back and playing again with the different costumes.
I was talking about the deathstroke shit

Would you buy the DLC if it was based on the killing joke? I mean its possible right? Barbabra is oracle in asylum(My DC knowledge ends here)

This is the worst marvel tournament I've ever seen let me text indidawg to watch it with me

oh

I was talking about the deathstroke shit

Would you buy the DLC if it was based on the killing joke? I mean its possible right? Barbabra is oracle in asylum(My DC knowledge ends here)

This is the worst marvel tournament I've ever seen let me text indidawg to watch it with me

oh
I actually got it on Tuesday. It's awesome. I like playing him more than Batman. Though, playing
Joker
is more fun than playing both of them.

I would buy the DLC if it was Killing Joke based. Hell, I'll be buying it no matter what.

Great. Best portrayal of the Joker outside of Hamil's or DiMaggio's.
oh yeah I wonder why they took a risk on baker and didn't go with dimaggio he has a pretty good joker too and its totally different from hamill but I guess they wanted hamill's version

bread's done
Back