GGT 282 Gives Action! an Extra Hour for his Birthday

This so much. It's a shame it isn't backwards compatible. IMO it doesn't have the games to justify the purchase at release. In 3-4 months? Maybe.

._. Decisions....
Yeah, the only launch game I really want is Killzone, but I can wait. It's the stuff that comes later that I want.

like you'd be able to find one at release anyway.

Not that there's any point in waiting. $400 now or most likely $400 in 3-4 months.
True. Guessing it's going to be a little hard to find.

@Snakey: I might do a few matches at midnight, but I won't really be able to play much till tomorrow. I'm down though.

@Indigs: wat

Ha! WB Montreal promised a skin to be unlockable in Arkham origins and talked it up and down as the ultimate way for someone to show their domination of the game and tons of people have been killing themselves trying to unlock it and now the disc has been mined and not only does it not exist, but you can't actually obtain 100% completion. Good work, WB.

Ha! WB Montreal promised a skin to be unlockable in Arkham origins and talked it up and down as the ultimate way for someone to show their domination of the game and tons of people have been killing themselves trying to unlock it and now the disc has been mined and not only does it not exist, but you can't actually obtain 100% completion. Good work, WB.
The skin is in the cloud!

cawd ghosts, midnight release. ya'll going?
Hell to the no.

Just buy one and join the club.

I knew Knack would be a system seller.
I am and I will.

Are you?

I might. Still kinda expensive for something I'm not going to be using much of. If it played PS3 discs I might have. :l
Were you able to do the $10 off deal @Amazon for pre-ordering KZ?

I'm going
to the gym.
b97cab210bbc0bc2a863bad6b9d97bcbe903ecd5e6edd92d02a2a285972c743c.jpg

leda is dating a dude from one direction? damn thats pretty huge

she's just another celeb fucker good for her I would be for jennifer lawrence

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to talk to you again about how much of a creep Teddie actually is.

Play the game plz.
We'll see, I'll make it through the game at some point (right now I'm playing Binary Domain which we also talked about, because Resident Evil 6 wasn't really doing it for me right now), but I have the utmost faith in Teddie.

I guess he's a dude from one direction?

thats some androgynous looking nukka

whoknows would totally have said that too bad he's lamenting his last 3 video game purchases alone in his room

ducktales next week physical release support capcom

Finished my re-read of Ender's Game. I liked it until the last ~50 pages or so. Didn't really like the conclusion.

So I was wearing my marvel shirt to walmart like I normally do a guy stops me and is like WHOA MAN IS DEADPOOL ON THAT SHIRT? I said nope not on this one and he's like oh cool SO WHAT'S YOUR CABLE PROVIDER? I WAS LIKE BITCH U SERUIS?

I also bought a deadpool shirt today so shoutouts to walmart and their marvel licenses

why you gotta be down on my mans like that and by mans maybe my top 10 favorite character and by 10 I mean I don't have a list past top 5

We'll see, I'll make it through the game at some point (right now I'm playing Binary Domain which we also talked about, because Resident Evil 6 wasn't really doing it for me right now), but I have the utmost faith in Teddie.
Just keep him away from my Nanako-Chan.

That guy looks more like Jay than someone from 1D.
I think he kind of looks like Jay from GGT.

So I was wearing my marvel shirt to walmart like I normally do a guy stops me and is like WHOA MAN IS DEADPOOL ON THAT SHIRT? I said nope not on this one and he's like oh cool SO WHAT'S YOUR CABLE PROVIDER? I WAS LIKE BITCH U SERUIS?

I also bought a deadpool shirt today so shoutouts to walmart and their marvel licenses
Buying a shirt with Deadpool on it is like buying a shirt with Whoknows on it.

They have a similar sense of humor.

Prototype 2 - Murder Your Maker

*Five Minutes In*

"Yo Heller, you want to be on the same team?"

"Fasure, Dawg."

Advertising Failed.

bread's done
Back