GGT 282 Gives Action! an Extra Hour for his Birthday

BYMGPCdCYAAKdGE.jpg
Why are you posting pictures of Cheddaz when he's not even around?

GGT tried to make a podcast once.

Turned out well.
I started a podcast with a couple of people from GAF and it exploded into this big thing. O:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd read a Gordon-centered comic, but it would have to have the right creative team. The problem with this is that it is another Bat-family. Now that might upset Batfans, but when DC's line-up is 50+% Batman and Superman books, the market begins to stagnate. Another problem that would work against it is that Batman wouldn't be in it and sales might falter because of that. DC has taken plenty of chances on lesser characters getting their own books, but most of them haven't worked out.

A comic podcast would be pretty sweet. It's something I've always wanted to do since comic books are probably what I love most.

I might pick up Arkham Origins pretty soon. Is there any major differences between PS3 and XBOX versions?

I agree, but I feel like if they gave Gordon a comic that everyone would complain about the Batfamily getting another book. I swear, it's like DC can't make a single decision without angering feminists or non-Batfans.

I think often on the time when Mikey and us tried to make a podcast and we kept talking over each other.
Was this around the time we watched Ben and Arthur?

Also CAG's posting page really went to shit

I had my first glitch in Arkham Origins, I used an elevator and it went up without Batman (he clipped through it), then when I called it back down it squished me in a little corner but didn't kill me, and all I could do was move a tiny bit and move the camera. Luckily it was pretty funny and I was able to hit the restart checkpoint progress and only lost like 5 seconds of progress so it didn't really upset me though.

I'd read a Gordon-centered comic, but it would have to have the right creative team. The problem with this is that it is another Bat-family. Now that might upset Batfans, but when DC's line-up is 50+% Batman and Superman books, the market begins to stagnate. Another problem that would work against it is that Batman wouldn't be in it and sales might falter because of that. DC has taken plenty of chances on lesser characters getting their own books, but most of them haven't worked out.
I mean a lot of what you are pointing out could be said of the Hawkeye comic too, he is obviously a fairly well known Avenger member, and Marvel has a lot of Avengers books, but Hawkeye isn't an Avengers book, and I think a Gordon comic wouldn't have to be a Bat book. I totally agree with you though the creative team matters a lot, and honestly I think that while DC is "taking chances" on lesser characters it honestly doesn't feel like many of them get the resources or creative teams to make them actually shine and succeed.

But it's in Gotham City, that would mean, in some part, that it is a Batman book. And the different between Hawkeye and Gordon is that Hawkeye is a superhero, but they choose to look at his human side. Gordon doesn't have the dichotomy within his current character.

Plus, the Hawkeye series came out around the time the Avengers came out and he was fairly popular before that.

Another option could be to make Gordon the lead character of Detective Comics for a while, similar to what DC did with Action Comics and Lex Luthor before the New 52.

Icebeezy, we should have a comics podcast. Wonderful discussion. I also forgot to say so, but I would totally read a Gordon centered comic.
Wasn't Gordon in Gotham Central? I've heard great things about that book but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

I started a podcast with a couple of people from GAF and it exploded into this big thing. O:
What podcast is that?

Someone remind me to drop Trent Richardson this Tuesday

I can't believe I picked him in the first round....

A comic podcast would be pretty sweet. It's something I've always wanted to do since comic books are probably what I love most.

I might pick up Arkham Origins pretty soon. Is there any major differences between PS3 and XBOX versions?
Very true.

We should start one. I was on one with a cuople of my friends, but it keeps falling apart because of their tight schedules and them not reading comics often enough.

The PS3 version has the Knightfall costume pack for free and the 360 version apparently runs better, but that's about it.

Was this around the time we watched Ben and Arthur?

Also CAG's posting page really went to shit
YEP! and I agree.

But it's in Gotham City, that would mean, in some part, that it is a Batman book. And the different between Hawkeye and Gordon is that Hawkeye is a superhero, but they choose to look at his human side. Gordon doesn't have the dichotomy within his current character.

Plus, the Hawkeye series came out around the time the Avengers came out and he was fairly popular before that.

Another option could be to make Gordon the lead character of Detective Comics for a while, similar to what DC did with Action Comics and Lex Luthor before the New 52.
fuckING BRILLIANT. No joke, that could be gold. That arc of Action was one of the best I've read.

Wasn't Gordon in Gotham Central? I've heard great things about that book but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
Yep, but it focused more on Montoya and dude that became the Spectre than anyone else.

The PS3 version has the Knightfall costume pack for free and the 360 version apparently runs better, but that's about it.
And the 360 version has those Avatar items! So it can depend on if you'd rather have some in game costumes, or avatar costumes if you care about either of those things.

The in game costumes are better.
Preference! I really like the costume I am wearing now from it and I still 2 left to unlock, and once you get them you can then play as your avatar in some of the games that use them and act like you are the Batman characters outside of the game! But the costumes on PS3 are really cool, I looked them up to see as well and I would not mind having them either!

I totally get a Cheddahz vibe from him too.

The intro to that podcast is so indie that most of the people here already hate it.

I didn't like cheedahz at all I would report him to cheapy everytime he made a new account. I don't think jay is cheedaz doe.

You should spoil it for us.

Can I be that batman from the cartoons doe?
Only in multiplayer.

Preference! I really like the costume I am wearing now from it and I still 2 left to unlock, and once you get them you can then play as your avatar in some of the games that use them and act like you are the Batman characters outside of the game! But the costumes on PS3 are really cool, I looked them up to see as well and I would not mind having them either!
I just use the animated Batman, Batman Beyond, AC Joker, and Bane costumes I got for my avatar for free in those games :p

Playing Sonic racing as Batman never gets old.

Yep, but it focused more on Montoya and dude that became the Spectre than anyone else.
Dang I just looked up what Gotham Central is about and it that sounds super interesting, I hadn't heard of it before. I'll have to check it out, it sounds like something I'd be really into, even if it doesn't focus primarily on Gordon.

I could not cancel Sonic Lost Worlds for Wii U.   :cry:  Now I have to play it tonight.  If it sucks I will sell it off.  Luckily I got it on discount.  I might trade it towards the 3DS version if it's not good.

I'm obsessed with Pokemon X.  I got an Evee, Froakie, Pumkinboo, Charmander, and some others from Wonder Trade and now I have to level them all.  @_@

I could not cancel Sonic Lost Worlds for Wii U. :cry: Now I have to play it tonight. If it sucks I will sell it off. Luckily I got it on discount. I might trade it towards the 3DS version if it's not good.
Hopefully you enjoy it, I know I'm having fun with it, haven't beat it yet but it's been pretty good!

Dang I just looked up what Gotham Central is about and it that sounds super interesting, I hadn't heard of it before. I'll have to check it out, it sounds like something I'd be really into, even if it doesn't focus primarily on Gordon.
Sweet! Hopefully you like it. It's quality stuff.

I could not cancel Sonic Lost Worlds for Wii U. :cry: Now I have to play it tonight. If it sucks I will sell it off. Luckily I got it on discount. I might trade it towards the 3DS version if it's not good.

I'm obsessed with Pokemon X. I got an Evee, Froakie, Pumkinboo, Charmander, and some others from Wonder Trade and now I have to level them all. @_@
It's pretty good, but I think Black/White 2 are the best ones.

No exams till finals! Game time! Anyone getting CoD on the PS3?

Super Mario 3D Land on the 3DS and a damn fine game. Been enjoying it.

She's starting to look like her old self.

At least she knows what half of a million is.

I think that's one of the reasons I'm enjoying them. I like how I can pop it in, play a level and be done. 

I doubt Sonic is as good, but it seems like fun honestly. I've been wanting a good Sonic game. Generations left me wanting more. :(

I think that's one of the reasons I'm enjoying them. I like how I can pop it in, play a level and be done.

I doubt Sonic is as good, but it seems like fun honestly. I've been wanting a good Sonic game. Generations left me wanting more. :(
Unleashed is better than Generations.

Whatever.

At least the normal stages are. Gotta play the werehog parts so you earn the good levels.

bread's done
Back