GGT 282 Gives Action! an Extra Hour for his Birthday

yeah such memorable scenes such as this

f8QFu8i.gif

f8QFu8i.gif

So it's Action!'s birthday? Happy birthday, bro!
Thanks, brother!

In which case I need proof.
Will not confirm nor deny.

That album was actually a really big surprise for me and I enjoyed it a whole lot

I'm actually trying to listen to the whole album now and not be a jerk about it, but it does feel like Tilian isn't suppose to be the centerpiece in the band (he just adds an extra element to Jon's vocals and the amazing bandwork in the album), but I'm really enjoying it more than Downtown Mountain Battle 2, but that's not really hard anyways
Glad you're giving it another shot!

Did you listen to ALLB yet?

Today is also Godzilla's birthday.

Not surprised no one noticed.
No one cared.

We like Action more.

The rest of you are being added to my list.
I told you to stop talking about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing batman and asscreed 4 side to side probably isn't good. It goes to show how much better the AI is in batman then in asscreed. I literally killed 3 guards side to side with PISTOLS those loud things that fire bullets and nobody reacted I then went on to blow up 5 crates of ammo the AI ran to the scene looked around and walked away. Shit AI but still a fun game. Thank you that is my review
That's kinda been how the AC games always are, it kinda adds that style that makes it so you can be a little more stupid and have fun with it without getting caught though so I don't really mind it.

Yo gunnm, what's the best Mega-Man game?
2 or 3 are generally regarded as the best and most memorable mega man games. 5 or 8 was always the least liked of the classic series.

Whoknows obviously knows his mega man if he trolled with the answer of 5

I don't know why gunnm has to hate the best Mega Man game.

Mega Man 5.
5 isn't bad but its adds nothing new. 6 was way better then 5.

I was actually playing 5 in the theater waiting for ender's game to start. You know mega buster run like every pro mega man player does.

Thanks Zeki, you're one of the good ones.

Anyways, seems like people found nude photos of her and put them up.

But she's not attractive so I don't care.

The way people are acting is pretty disgusting. I hesitate to refer to them as people anymore.

They're animals. Sexist animals.

Its ok if I get banned I'll post at gaf unlike you two banned losers

Oh. You two play games together? That's interesting;
I mostly fall asleep when I play with him no fault of his own.

We played borderlands, farcry and marvel. Oh he doesn't invite you to play with him? Sorry to hear that

bread's done
Back