GGT 283 really enjoys dpg games

So I'm almost done with Sonic Lost Worlds. I want to get rid of it already. Like, some of the levels are damn fun but there are some that are just frustrating. Typical Sonic. 

So I'm almost done with Sonic Lost Worlds. I want to get rid of it already. Like, some of the levels are damn fun but there are some that are just frustrating. Typical Sonic.
The thing is though is that like the last three Sonic games have actually been quite good

Which were the last three? I played Generations and thought it was great. I've only heard of Colors being a pretty good game but what's the third? 06?

^^^ LOLOLOLOLOLOL ^^^

I got a B1G1 coupon from amazon for PS4 games. Now this is more like it! I get Calzone for cheap and now I can buy another game just to get one for free. Da fuck do I get?

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not friends anymore.

These aren't new developments, that happened last night.

Speaking of, I played BF4 and I don't know if they did this in three or not but when you revive someone they have to accept the revival and that is lame as fuck.

Reviving people with no ammo was the best.

I got a coupon but I deleted it. Xbox one >

Jay was a dog and by dog I mean submissive bottom to his boyfriend chiyo but  they have now broken up and hes currently looking.

I mean, don't post on the first page of the  popular threads that are on the first page of the popular forums.

I know right?

Cuz I've totally hanged up on him in a skype chat in front of Uraizen.

...I mean, I have. But when I did it, I at least called him back.

join_the_dark_side__by_you95100-d4w938w.jpg

bread's done
Back