GGT 283 really enjoys dpg games

Why do you always make things up about me?

I'm sure there are actually things that I've done to you that you can say that are true.

Like how I would perfect you while playing P4A.

Beat Binary Domain, fairly fun, as always I love robots so I'm glad at how it ended, although it could have ended better, I wish all the robots could have been friendly.

I've spent too much time on this Tiny Death Star game, I just have it up on the side of my PC while doing other stuff so my Death Star keeps expanding :O

Now this is a way to motivate people to get the console version:

i4FGbOA.jpg

My friend came over and we had a free beers. He wanted to see what Spelunky was like, so I turned it on and we start playing it and I finally got passed the mines!

Damnit I'm trying to beat this mega man time and the only way I can do it is with a turbo controller I'm contemplating buying a madkatz street fighter pad just for the turbo button.

Where my nigga markman to hook it?

Were whoknows posts deleted? I want to see what ''beasting'' looks like

I miss you, whoknows.

Come back with someone you know.

Indig rejected my invitation to play The Bible Game.
He's totally like that I invited him to play cod ghosts with me you know maybe share some laughs share some kills watch our dogs fall in love see where that takes us and he simply replied back ''ur gross'', couldn't even give me the time to spell out ''your''.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've spent too much time on this Tiny Death Star game, I just have it up on the side of my PC while doing other stuff so my Death Star keeps expanding :O
I've been playing it since launch and love it. I play on my iphone, though.

Now this is a way to motivate people to get the console version:

i4FGbOA.jpg
Noice. Makes me wish I had a PS4 even more.

Do I ever get skill points to use in Dragons Dogma? I'm level 10 and I still don't think I've seen a skill tree.

Damnit I'm trying to beat this mega man time and the only way I can do it is with a turbo controller I'm contemplating buying a madkatz street fighter pad just for the turbo button.

Where my nigga markman to hook it?

Were whoknows posts deleted? I want to see what ''beasting'' looks like

He's totally like that I invited him to play cod ghosts with me you know maybe share some laughs share some kills watch our dogs fall in love see where that takes us and he simply replied back ''ur gross'', couldn't even give me the time to spell out ''your''.
maybe if someone dedicates the next ggt thread in whosknow name, he might come back.

here are some of the wisdoms, whoknows left in the ps4 thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310158-playstation-4-pre-order-thread-available-now-bestbuy-walmart-824/?p=11213668

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310158-playstation-4-pre-order-thread-available-now-bestbuy-walmart-824/?p=11213733

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310158-playstation-4-pre-order-thread-available-now-bestbuy-walmart-824/?p=11213380

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310158-playstation-4-pre-order-thread-available-now-bestbuy-walmart-824/?p=11212156

Just made a crazy impulse purchase....Wii U Mario/Luigi bundle.

I never thought I'd get a Wii U, but I saw one bundle left on the shelf at Best Buy and just figured why the hell not? I've been enjoying gaming on my 3DS more than my PS3 lately as that back log is mostly shooters, Heavy Rain and the Infamous games. And I'm burnt out on them and have gotten more enjoyment out of Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and Pokemon as something different and more light hearted.

Since I canceled my PS4 preorder I've been kind of itching for something new/different. The Wii U bundle was a decent deal, and there's enough games out I'm interested in (the mario and luigi games it came with, Pikmin 3, ZombieU, Wonderful 101) and coming soon/next year (Mario 3D World, Smash Bros, Mario Kart) and down the road (eventual Zelda, hopefully a Metroid etc.) to make it a worthwhile purchase. It will also be nice to have the Virtual Console back, as I used the shit out of that when I had a Wii--will grab LTTP with coins currently for sure. Also some Wii games I missed like Mario Galaxy 2 that I may get to eventually--if I end up getting a Wiimote and Nunchuck anyway.

In any case, plenty to keep me interested with it for a year +, and if it dries up after that I can sell it off and put the cash toward a PS4 down the road. Probably won't get one until the first price drop now as I have plenty to keep busy between PS3, 3DS and Wii U. Gives me more time to make sure I want a PS4 vs. a gaming PC too.
This is pretty much how I feel. I've got no desire to drop money on a PS4/Xbone--none of the releases for PS3/360 excite me anymore, save for GTA V, I haven't really gotten into a console game in ages. Most of my gaming time is 3DS these days. I'm also totally burnt out on "modern" gaming--I just want to play Mario and shit. Plus I didn't have a Wii, so being able to catch up on those titles/use the virtual console would be awesome.

Don't have the cash to get a Wii U either though. Maybe my family will come together on one for me as a Christmas/moving away gift.

blame that asshole that had to be an attention whore OMG I GOT AN XBOX ONE EVERYONE ASK ME QUESTIONS.

What's to ask? Although I do want to see those gamerpics I'm kinda gamerpic collector

I thought someone said he uploaded a pic of them I don't see it on his twitter oh well

blame that asshole that had to be an attention whore OMG I GOT AN XBOX ONE EVERYONE ASK ME QUESTIONS.

What's to ask? Although I do want to see those gamerpics I'm kinda gamerpic collector

I thought someone said he uploaded a pic of them I don't see it on his twitter oh well
the guy got banned from twitter/youtube/, and his xbone/xbox 360 profile/gamertag is in jeopardy.

Played a bit of Dragons Dogma today. I like it a lot, but I'm having a hard time with some of the battles. I think I'm picking fights that my characters are way, wayyyy too underpowered for. Also, it may have been smarter to pick the Archer instead of a Mage.

Only tax related trolling? I expected better.
I don't know how people can play sniper in this game everytime I get killed by one I just watch their kill cam and they're just camping until someone randomly walks that path their on so boring.

I just learned you can unlock new patches I'm sticking with that ninja stealth one for life although dat 8bit pacman one is pretty cool looking but its classified don't know how to unlock it

Get the fuck out of here
good dog

Yeah I'm getting it regardless of its just another dark souls copy. From what I've seen it looks way better then dark souls 1. WAY BETTER they even put unique executions with each weapon. In dark souls 1 you would backstab someone with a scythe it would look goofy

Yeah I'm getting it regardless of its just another dark souls copy. From what I've seen it looks way better then dark souls 1. WAY BETTER they even put unique executions with each weapon. In dark souls 1 you would backstab someone with a scythe it would look goofy
Japanese developers that aren't Capcom or Square are so lazy.

And comcept they're making the next ninja gaiden and awesome run and gun platformer which the likes of us have never seen -- mighty no9.

Don't you mean that we've seen a million times already from Capcom?

Before Inafune copied it hoping Capcom would pay him to make it a Mega Man game? He's the worst.

I didn't.

welp 3 of my 5 theatre HW's assignments done time to go play some COD

bread's done
Back