GGT 283 really enjoys dpg games

I loved it. Sets up Guardians and Phase 3 perfectly. Benecio Del Toro as The Collector is pretty rad.
Yeah I love that guy I'm glad hes apart of the marvel universe in some way.

I always laugh when people walk out of the theater then again they probably don't read the comics so they don't give a shit about some ending credits.

Also loved the thor movie loki is awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, people who are super into that stuff can make them and that's fine. But if I ever needed a costume I'd be buying it is all I was trying to say. I don't got time for that, or the skillz needed.
I started out buying my costumes, and so I totally agree with you, if that's how someone enjoys cosplaying that's awesome, but it does feel really cool when you make one yourself and people like it, that's why I decided I wanted to learn how to make them myself and so asked my mom to teach me how to sew, and started looking at a lot of tutorials on how to make stuff like props and things.

Also, I'm looking forward to the Thor movie but I'm not going to be seeing it until the week of Thanksgiving when my sister is flying in to visit.

aren't those launch fat consoles for both ps3/xbox 360 extremely loud compare to their slim version/counterparts. i would of upgraded just for that reason. I even sometimes think the slim versions are a little noisy.
Yeah but I have a PS3 that plays my entire pre-PS4 Sony collection that is around 150 disks.

I started out buying my costumes, and so I totally agree with you, if that's how someone enjoys cosplaying that's awesome, but it does feel really cool when you make one yourself and people like it, that's why I decided I wanted to learn how to make them myself and so asked my mom to teach me how to sew, and started looking at a lot of tutorials on how to make stuff like props and things.

Also, I'm looking forward to the Thor movie but I'm not going to be seeing it until the week of Thanksgiving when my sister is flying in to visit.
Yeah, I can totally see how making it yourself would make it more special. But I just don't think people should look down on others who do buy their stuff, let them do it how they want, it's not really affecting you. I just see it as a way for people to represent stuff they really enjoy and just have fun with it, while hanging out with a bunch of people who can share similar interests and such.

Some of my friends all already saw Thor, even though it's gonna be 5 bucks in a few days! I'm too cheap to go see movies with my friends now that 5$ Tuesday is here :(

do you know how creeped out I'd be to be a theater on a tuesday with you behind me

Exactly its just me and him in a theater on $5 tuesday and he has a tub of popcorn on his lap he hasn't touched since they showed the captain america trailer

fucking creep

Nah I'm watching american horror story season 3  half plump doe. What a great show.

I need to go for a run before it gets dark shitty daylight savings its almost dark already

Some of my friends all already saw Thor, even though it's gonna be 5 bucks in a few days! I'm too cheap to go see movies with my friends now that 5$ Tuesday is here :(
It's not big deal, we just have it three more days than you do.

fall_5_promo.jpg

Nice! that's a good amount of restrictions though, plus not after 6PM kinda sucks since I always see my movies late, but that is still pretty awesome!
lets just put it this way employment rate is pretty high on that side of california so you're going to see a whole bunch of ''unruly teens'' as the media calls THEM hanging around in the parking lot. Go in watch thor come out and maybe a tire is missing.

lets just put it this way employment rate is pretty high on that side of california so you're going to see a whole bunch of ''unruly teens'' as the media calls THEM hanging around in the parking garage. Go in watch thor come out and maybe a car is missing.
Fixed.

not sure if this is a repost, but here is a more extensive video of the xbone interface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc4pyTA1PF8

Finally got the Wii U system update installed, and got in a couple of levels of NSMBU before needing to break to scarf some food.  Game looks amazing--nice to finally have Mario in HD.  The tablet controller is a lot more comfortable than expected, and the screen is pretty decent quality and size.  Will be useful when I move in with the fiancee next month and want to game when she's using the TV.

The console isn't without some Nintendo annoyances though, of course.  I can't redeem my LTTP code from the Club Nintendo rewards as you have to go into Wii mode and thus need a Wiiremote.  Also will need a Wii classic controller to play it as you can't use the Wii U Pro controller for the Wii VC.

Oh well, just ordered a Wii Remote + and Wii Classic controller pro.  Will just hold off on getting a Wii U pro controller until I find a need/desire for one since playing with the gamepad is fine.

Bayonetta 2 is gonna be bad.

They're bein lazy bcuz Nintendo has no standards so they'll take anything.
anything is better then nothing well except that matthrew broderick godzilla movie and the one coming out next year

bread's done
Back