GGT 283 really enjoys dpg games

is the RROD still a big problem with newer 360s? if so i'm eagerly awaiting what happens when MS stops production of the 360 and then everyone's slowly die.

homer_simpson_end_is_near.jpg

is the RROD still a big problem with newer 360s? if so i'm eagerly awaiting what happens when MS stops production of the 360 and then everyone's slowly die.

homer_simpson_end_is_near.jpg
if it does happen, people will just move on to the xbone, because it will get a $100 discount, since they will likely going to release a xbone without kinect equal to the price of a ps4.

if it does happen, people will just move on to the xbone, because it will get a $100 discount, since they will likely going to release a xbone without kinect equal to the price of a ps4.
XBone isn't backwards compatible though, so if the newer model 360s started dying, it would become harder to get a console that you can play 360 games on. With that said, I don't know if the newer 360s actually have that problem.

Never ever going back to WoW.  I'm done with MMOs...except maybe FFXIV when it goes PS4....but even then not more than a month or two.

I play on Elune with some friends. I don't do much outside of AFK and do raid finder, but that will probably chance once subs start rising again because of WoD. 

thor movie was alright too many comedy bits

also there's two after credit scenes def stay for the 1st you can skip the 2nd

The godzilla trailer was pretty epic I didn't even know godzilla could do that to bad whoknows won't see it until 2015 or whenever that new hobbit twilight edition comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The godzilla trailer was pretty epic I didn't even know godzilla could do that to bad whoknows won't see it until 2015 or whenever that new hobbit twilight edition comes out.
It comes out next month.

Gosh.

I'm going to watch the trailer and leave. I don't need to watch no hobbits.

Godzilla will be out before 2015 anyway.

Godzilla messed up by not coming out before the PS4.

Who's going to watch that when you can still play the only game that will be out for it at that time, Killzone 4?

If the stars align I will get NBA2K14, BF4, and ACIV from the Target (or Amazon plsplspls) B2G1 PS4 game sale.  KZ4 and Knack are preordered.  I'm considering canceling Knack even though it's $10 off because it sounds like it's going to be free on PS+.

I'm looking at that Best Buy thing for pre-ordering, if you are a member you'll get 20% off the 3 new games each, then if you get certain ones you will get the $10 back each, and they will have that order 3 get $25 back as well. 

So that's 3 games for $144 + tax + $55 back in reward certificates.

Just made a crazy impulse purchase....Wii U Mario/Luigi bundle. 

I never thought I'd get a Wii U, but I saw one bundle left on the shelf at Best Buy and just figured why the hell not?  I've been enjoying gaming on my 3DS more than my PS3 lately as that back log is mostly shooters, Heavy Rain and the Infamous games.  And I'm burnt out on them and have gotten more enjoyment out of Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and Pokemon as something different and more light hearted.

Since I canceled my PS4 preorder I've been kind of itching for something new/different.  The Wii U bundle was a decent deal, and there's enough games out I'm interested in (the mario and luigi games it came with, Pikmin 3, ZombieU, Wonderful 101) and coming soon/next year (Mario 3D World, Smash Bros, Mario Kart) and down the road (eventual Zelda, hopefully a Metroid etc.) to make it a worthwhile purchase.  It will also be nice to have the Virtual Console back, as I used the shit out of that when I had a Wii--will grab LTTP with coins currently for sure.  Also some Wii games I missed like Mario Galaxy 2 that I may get to eventually--if I end up getting a Wiimote and Nunchuck anyway.

In any case, plenty to keep me interested with it for a year +, and if it dries up after that I can sell it off and put the cash toward a PS4 down the road.  Probably won't get one until the first price drop now as I have plenty to keep busy between PS3, 3DS and Wii U.  Gives me more time to make sure I want a PS4 vs. a gaming PC too.

Spend some money to get it on eBay, spend just way too much time making it yourself. eBay wins, gotta give Leda a point for that one :p
Not really true cosplayers pride themselves on crafting their own costumes and generally shun those who buy or don't make their own costumes without crediting the person who helped. I don't feel like looking on that goofy bitches twitter account but I doubt she credits the person who helped her

Yeah, her hotel room isn't the best.

But it's for sleeping, you know, not for hanging out in.

For her phone case?

idk.
Don't be bullied.

Not really true cosplayers pride themselves on crafting their own costumes and generally shun those who buy or don't make their own costumes without crediting the person who helped. I don't feel like looking on that goofy bitches twitter account but I doubt she credits the person who helped her
The girl from the Goofy movie has a twitter?

Weird.

Eh, I wouldn't go up to someone and say they aren't a true cosplayer just because they bought their stuff, some people just aren't able to make it and still want to dress up and have fun, so let them enjoy themselves man, buy it, make it, whatever. I mean, if I tried making something I'm sure I wouldn't even want to wear it

We clowning cosplayers now? Mo, I am disappoint.
Nah, people who are super into that stuff can make them and that's fine. But if I ever needed a costume I'd be buying it is all I was trying to say. I don't got time for that, or the skillz needed.

bread's done
Back