GGT 283 really enjoys dpg games

What I'm wearing today

1425709_10151738927552393_2092964604_n.jpg

Which is fair to ask for and something that Ghosts answered for in spades, IMO. It's just gotten to the point where fatigue over the franchise's ignored problems are now outweighing whatever was enjoyable about them to begin with. And I think that's an unfair way to go about giving a game such drastically lower ratings. It adjusted itself plenty, arguably has the best MP modes of the series. Calling it the same thing and criticizing it on that basis is merely a way to escape responsibility for the high praise given to previous entries.
I haven't played the game so I can't speak from experience but I do question how much has really been added that you think the reviewers are overlooking. I played Blops 2 last year which seemed to try to push the series forward in a lot of new ways. I particularly liked the Rts-esque missions. To me it sounds like Ghosts offers less than Blops 2 did and takes a step back. Maybe that's not the case though. I don't intend to buy the game and find out since I'm not in the mood for that kinda game right now.

Still not the same  :booty:

For real though, I've never enjoyed a CoD campaign outside the opening sequences. They put in just enough effort so that they have some good footage for a commercial, and then the rest is trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how the Call of Duty hate is so strong people will worship that 18 seconds since it gives them something to focus on.

There's a lot I like about COD4 and MW3's campaigns.  BLOPS 2 had some great parts too, but was less consistent for me.

I haven't played the game so I can't speak from experience but I do question how much has really been added that you think the reviewers are overlooking. I played Blops 2 last year which seemed to try to push the series forward in a lot of new ways. I particularly liked the Rts-esque missions. To me it sounds like Ghosts offers less than Blops 2 did and takes a step back. Maybe that's not the case though. I don't intend to buy the game and find out since I'm not in the mood for that kinda game right now.
I actually really enjoy the fact that there is semi intelligent discussion in this thread for the first time in a long while.

Arab strap (sexual device), a contraption used to help a man maintain an erection during sexual intercourse
Wikipedia said:
An Arab strap is a sexual device, usually made of leather and a metal ring, that is placed around the penis and testicles. This device is usually included in the group of cock rings and cock harnesses usually to play the role of a bondage-type sex toy. The name is probably derived from restraining devices used for mating Arabian horses, including the analogous method of binding.

The device includes metal rings placed around the penis shaft and penis base, which are connected with each other by the leather or rubber straps intended for holding the rings in place and for testicle restraining. The rings measure the standard penis diameters from 2 to 3.5 inches and usually are not the same. The base ring is a little larger in size repeating the anatomy of the male organ. The width of the straps varies in different devices for more convenience. The straps may include the buckles for adjusting the device and can be lockable for creating the chastity male strap on.

Over under for which console overheats first? I'm thinking by May 2014 PS4 will have major overheating issues.
From a component point it does seem like the PS4 will be more likely to overheat, but you never know. I would hope Microsoft learned some lessons from the 360 launch, but only time will tell.

Over under for which console overheats first? I'm thinking by May 2014 PS4 will have major overheating issues.
yeah, i think that is likely to happen. what would be funnier, that the xbone still overheats, even with its dvr size

That's also in a display case that sucks for ventilation, as long as you are smart about how you set up your system it shouldn't overheat. This should be true about both systems, I would guess that both companies have done intensive research into that by leaving systems on to see if they overheat and would hope that neither systems have problems. But if I had to guess from what I have seen I wouldn't change my answer.

Edit: +

UPDATE: One of the store’s employee on NeoGAF clarified that these are not the actual demo units and only display stands that are being provided to many stores at the moment. These display stands serve as a stand in for the time being until the stores officially receive the demo units to be showcased. He also mentions the reason for these display stands to go early without a proper demo is because many stores had to reset their gaming sections.

I got Xbox 360 in 05 and around 5-7 Xbox 360s broke down on me in that 8 year period.

I first got the PS3 in 08 and I only had to replace my launch PS3 once, thats it!

Lets do the math now:

Total number of Xbox's broke down: 5-7

Total number of PS3's broke down: 1

I got Xbox 360 in 05 and around 5-7 Xbox 360s broke down on me in that 8 year period.

I first got the PS3 in 08 and I only had to replace my launch PS3 once, thats it!

Lets do the math now:

But that's because you actually used your 360.

PS3 has no games.

1000/1000 Dark Souls

It's no big deal, I'm not a pro or anything, but I would have gotten it like three weeks ago if I didn't accidentally pick the same ending twice.

It's just such a good ending, you know?

Lets do the math now:

I got my Xbox 360 on launch date of the system, got my PS3 when MGS4 came out, got Wii on launch date.

Number of systems I've had broke down between all three systems: 0

I also easily played the 360 the most out of all of them

1000/1000 Dark Souls

It's no big deal, I'm not a pro or anything, but I would have gotten it like three weeks ago if I didn't accidentally pick the same ending twice.

yay gamerscore

1000/1000 Dark Souls

What was your reaction when you realized you picked the same ending twice?

I don't think a gif of Leda facepalming exist, but if one did I would post it now.

It was almost immediate as I clicked on that final bonfire.
Her mother should have face palmed her cunt when she bore that dumb youtube bitch

oh congrats on dark souls 1k I'll see you at dark souls II buddy

Congratulate me on finally sitting down and actually listening to Whenever, If Ever all the way through instead of haphazardly like I have been since it came out.

That album is so good.
I got to see them live and meet them

They are really good live and they are really nice people! I actually bought my copy of the album directly from them

Cool two secret endings at the end of thor 2 means I have to listen to some hanz zimmer type of music shit for 25 mins just to see tony stark jerk around for 20 seconds on screen

cool thanks marvel

bread's done
Back