GGT 283 really enjoys dpg games

They literally paid you to steal from there

fucking MoCWie does it again. Here I am doing stupid shit like getting a good night's rest and commuting to work to earn money for my family instead of exploiting major price glitches at Wal-Mart.

Y'all are gon b on Good Morning America tomorrow. Lawsuits are going to fly holy shit.

I downloaded a ton of great music tonight. Tomorrow I'm cleaning my house like crazy to try to make sure that I don't get the flu since everyone else in my family seems to have it.

Playing Doom 3 BFG reminds me of playing Half-Life on PS2. It's a game that didn't age all that great and while there are fun parts of it, the overall experience is just a bore.
In all honesty I got bored of that game the first time I played it way back when it first came out on PC, the game just way overstayed it's welcome to the point where I just wanted it to end, the part in the base before you actually get to hell just drags on and the way enemies spawn in became totally predictable.

angry-cat-o.gif
Where are all the CPGs?

fucking MoCWie does it again. Here I am doing stupid shit like getting a good night's rest and commuting to work to earn money for my family instead of exploiting major price glitches at Wal-Mart.

Y'all are gon b on Good Morning America tomorrow. Lawsuits are going to fly holy shit.
That Walmart thing made me stay up for like 30+ hours straight, who needs a good night's rest? But seriously, I just crashed last night with everything on and I'm planning on going to sleep again here anyways, so I'd still say getting some sleep has it's benefits as well!

Already traded the BF4 I got into Amazon, gotta upgrade that to the next gen version right away, can't wait for that to release!

Capcom actually gives out free games? This is more of a shocker than you winning

Congrats though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyday they raffle games on their site. Sometimes they're shitty like godhand or sometimes they're good like that.

thx

And I don't care that it hasn't innovated, but people pointing that out now are just so hypocritical. If you're going to criticize the carrot on the stick game modes in 2013, then you should have done it in 2006 when they were even more vapid. Game has always felt empty as fuck as soon as you max ranked, and that's because fundamentally it's a cheaply built FPS.

And hey, leveling is fine, it's fun, it's addicting as ever and the new modes are legit. It's an alright game, but it's the same thing we've always had, and it's taken like 8 entries for people to say something about the negatives of this franchise. Now it's getting 5/10s because it's not 'next-gen' enough? fuck outta here. I hate gaming trends.

What's next? Maybe reviewers suddenly decide that dialogue wheels were actually shitty all along and burn the next Bioware game at the stake for it.
I don't understand why you think people should have criticized the lack of innovation back in 2006. COD4 was innovative within the console FPS genre at the time. A lot of the criticisms I've seen of Ghosts seem to stem from the fact that it feels phoned in, and lacking compared to other COD games relative to their predecessors (which were already starting to see a decline in praise over the last few entries).

Even the campaign sounds like it treads old ground from MW2. Plus, the first few times the COD campaigns pulled some tricks involving player/character death, stealth missions, sniper missions, etc, it was exciting and fresh. When they've tried to pull the same tricks over and over again, it becomes boring. It's not hard to see why the faults are showing up in reviews now. When there's a lot of good things to talk about in a game people find fun, the faults become miniscule in comparison. When a game isn't so fun, the faults bubble to the surface as people try to understand why they aren't enjoying a series that they used to enjoy. The reviews out there seem to reflect that a growing portion of people are getting tired of the same old tricks. What was new and entertaining in 2006 is the status quo in 2013.

I don't understand why you think people should have criticized the lack of innovation back in 2006. COD4 was innovative within the console FPS genre at the time. A lot of the criticisms I've seen of Ghosts seem to stem from the fact that it feels phoned in, and lacking compared to other COD games relative to their predecessors (which were already starting to see a decline in praise over the last few entries).

Even the campaign sounds like it treads old ground from MW2. Plus, the first few times the COD campaigns pulled some tricks involving player/character death, stealth missions, sniper missions, etc, it was exciting and fresh. When they've tried to pull the same tricks over and over again, it becomes boring. It's not hard to see why the faults are showing up in reviews now. When there's a lot of good things to talk about in a game people find fun, the faults become miniscule in comparison. When a game isn't so fun, the faults bubble to the surface as people try to understand why they aren't enjoying a series that they used to enjoy. The reviews out there seem to reflect that a growing portion of people are getting tired of the same old tricks. What was new and entertaining in 2006 is the status quo in 2013.
The thing about it though is that when almost all other FPS games are still playing catch up, it doesn't really give much incentive for them to innovate or do anything different.

The thing about it though is that when almost all other FPS games are still playing catch up, it doesn't really give much incentive for them to innovate or do anything different.
With Titanfall on the horizon, I wouldn't be so sure of that. COD got where it is by paving its own path. For it to stay there, it will have to do that again before someone else does.

With Titanfall on the horizon, I wouldn't be so sure of that. COD got where it is by paving its own path. For it to stay there, it will have to do that again before someone else does.
I guess we'll see. But with Titanfall being exclusive to one console and multi only I don't think it'll really damage Call of Duty. If anything the people interested will just get both.

I guess we'll see. But with Titanfall being exclusive to one console and multi only I don't think it'll really damage Call of Duty. If anything the people interested will just get both.
Titanfall being a console exclusive isn't really going to help Titanfall become the king of FPS games

Yeah, I'm not saying Titanfall will be the COD killer, but if COD doesn't move forward again, I can't see it holding onto its throne for much longer.

Titanfall being a console exclusive isn't really going to help Titanfall become the king of FPS games
Well it's not exactly exlusive since it's on PC/360/One. But yeah, I'm not saying the first Titanfall will be king. But by the time a few sequels come out and they are on multiple consoles (like COD), it could be.

Edit: And even if it's not Titanfall, COD is currently leaving open some room for someone else to step in and take over.

Well it's not exactly exlusive since it's on PC/360/One. But yeah, I'm not saying the first Titanfall will be king. But by the time a few sequels come out and they are on multiple consoles (like COD), it could be.

Edit: And even if it's not Titanfall, COD is currently leaving open some room for someone else to step in and take over.
Oh yeah, it most definitely is. The same formula has been repeated since COD4 and while those games sale like hotcakes right now, I think that their sales are going to take a huge nosedive in a few years

This finally got a English release date!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tw_O_fEFPk[/youtube]

I always find it weird when people say they have kids and they're my age. I just feel bad and then I turn on my xbox and I'm happy again :)
Hell people that are younger than me have about 3-6 kids. I just have my one and only.

Activision is overly confident, but sales haven't really dropped off enough for them to care.

If someday that happens they may look into changes.

Activision is overly confident, but sales haven't really dropped off enough for them to care.

If someday that happens they may look into changes.
Yeah, but by that time it may be too late. Gotta be forward thinking to be at the top. And if I'm not mistaken I think Ghosts had lower preorder numbers than BLOPS 2, which sold less than MW3, so maybe the decline is already happening.

Yeah, but by that time it may be too late. Gotta be forward thinking to be at the top. And if I'm not mistaken I think Ghosts had lower preorder numbers than BLOPS 2, which sold less than MW3, so maybe the decline is already happening.
It's a weird time for Ghosts though due to next gen. Some people are probably just waiting to get it.

I know when I play it it'll be on PS4.

everytime people say ghosts I think of ghosts n goblins and I get excited and then I remember its that shitty cod game

Someone should do a Ghosts n Goblins kickstarter like Mighty No. 9.
dude someone should the fuck does capcom do with their IP's that they don't use them anymore? The last ghosts game was on the fucking SNES the psp one was just a remake of the first one

dude someone should the fuck does capcom do with their IP's that they don't use them anymore? The last ghosts game was on the fucking SNES the psp one was just a remake of the first one
Yeah, the remake was great, but it's about time we got a new one.

By the way guys, the full version of desktop dungeons is out today and it is good if anyone is into that sort of thing.

I want dat B2G1 PS4 games at Target, but I know it's gonna be a madhouse over there.  Pls Amazon pls match dis deal!   :pray:

I'd like to get NBA2K14, BF4, and ACIV.

bread's done
Back