GGT 283 really enjoys dpg games

none of those buildings are being destroyed she's pretty bad at  that just like singing

Last edited by a moderator:
But that's because you actually used your 360.

PS3 has no games.
images_2_troll_be_gone-s154x181-126702-580.jpg

So in my first two games of ghosts I managed to kill a dog and then I was able to summon my own dog to do my biding which earned me one kill but was subsequently killed when a barrage of bullets penetrated his flesh and in which I can only assume he bleed out in agony alone on the battlefield.

I don't even think I gave him a name.

So in my first two games of ghosts I managed to kill a dog and then I was able to summon my own dog to do my biding which earned me one kill but was subsequently killed when a barrage of bullets penetrated his flesh and in which I can only assume he bleed out in agony alone on the battlefield.

I don't even think I gave him a name.
We all know is name was bullet eater, and he did not live up to that name :(

Her mother should have face palmed her cunt when she bore that dumb youtube bitch

oh congrats on dark souls 1k I'll see you at dark souls II buddy
Wow.

Wooooooow.

Why aren't you banned yet?

You know, like how you got banned from your 360 and Joel and I didn't? Remember that?

oh look finally a character leda can accurately cosplay as.

This ghosts shit is garbage its the same game I've played since COD4 equip gun run a lot on the map maybe kill that person get a perk use it.

You know, like how you got banned from your 360 and Joel and I didn't? Remember that?
It really is amazing.

I got Xbox 360 in 05 and around 5-7 Xbox 360s broke down on me in that 8 year period.

I first got the PS3 in 08 and I only had to replace my launch PS3 once, thats it!

Lets do the math now:

Total number of Xbox's broke down: 5-7

Total number of PS3's broke down: 1
My 360 history:

Jan. 06 buy launch window unit via EBay (buy the MS 2-year warranty since I did not buy at retail)

May 06 launch unit dies

June 06 refurb #1 dies

July 06 2nd refurb lasts until June 07

July 07 3rd refurb lasts until

Sept. 08 buy 65 nm HDMI Arcade as my warranty is expiring, trade refurb #3 into GS. This unit lasts until

March 2012 buy 4GB Slim via GS PUR coupon that gave $150 credit for any 360 system. Buy 320GB HDD also since they are on sale.

6 360's owned which I bought 3 of

Oh yeah some derp bought my used system from that March trade in (it had a SF faceplate and sticker skin on it so it was easily recognizable) that same week and returned it a month later RROD as it had all kinds of nicotine, etc. stains on it. I don't smoke or have pets or kids.

July 07 buy 60GB PS3 as reports of the backwards compatibility being taken out force me to splurge on a unit from Best Buy after speedy1961 breaks the news of the $100 price drop. I still have the same PS3.

Damn Oregon got their ass handed to them by Stanford again like a bunch of Casuals.  SEC fans just gonna laugh.  Roll Tide I guess...  :cry:

I just watched The Hobbit. It's alright.

The next one comes out next month, I'll probably watch it in threatres, it's no big deal the last movie I saw at one was Iron Man 3 and we all know how that went.

I just watched The Hobbit. It's alright.

The next one comes out next month, I'll probably watch it in threatres, it's no big deal the last movie I saw at one was Iron Man 3 and we all know how that went.
hehe, he said theatre as well :p

I still gotta watch that, was waiting for the directors cut and now that it's here I'm just too lazy to watch it, might do that soon though since that should look great on my new TV

I also need to see the Hobbit extended cut. I want to see the new one in theatre, but I don't know if I will. Hopefully my gf will want to see it with me.

v4vztc.jpg

Martin Freeman is the best ever.

That's exactly what I mean, though. It's not because the game is any worse than it's always been, it's because people are apparently tired by the fact that it doesn't change. "Tired" of "treading old ground." But how is that a bad thing if that ground has always been considered worth standing on? Now the ground is suddenly considered antiquated? Even if we concede that Ghosts is marginally less impressive than a previous CoD, the difference is undeniably small. It's essentially everything people raved about when CoD4 released. But because nothing has changed since then, it's not fun anymore? Such a deceptive way to talk about games, you know? "Oh that shit was really well designed until, well, I got bored of it." No one thinks that hey, maybe you overrated it in the first place?

See, I don't care whether people are saying good or bad things about this franchise, but I wish they'd be consistent. I guess some people really just enjoy the novelty of innovation regardless of whether it's done right, and then they trade their opinions for new ones when those gimmicks begin to bore them. Just admit to that shit and I'd be happy to read your 5/10 reviews for a near identical product you rated a 9.5/10 2 years prior (see Destructoid). Just say that you buy into trends, and that you'll ditch them as soon as it becomes cool to call them rehashed. None of that directed at you, obviously.
A lot of the lower reviews I read were more bitching about technical problems and reusing environments from past games etc. than about the core mechanics of the game being more of the same.

Personally, I was done with the series after BLOPs, barely played MW3 and skipped BLOPs 2. I can't see myself every playing another CoD. Anymore than I can see myself playing another Mario platformer or various other franchises that wore out their welcome with me.

Variety is the spice of life and I'll never understand gamers that put 100s of days into each CoD game, or 1,000s of hours in to MMORPGs, MOBAs etc. Hell, games beyond the 10-20 hour range tend to start boring me and I end up glad to be done with them when I finish them (or give up).

Watched Thor last night and thought it was alright. About the same level as the first one honestly. Loki being a BAMF as always.

Bought Sonic Lost Worlds and man, the special stages fucking suck. Gyroscope is lame. 

Watched Thor last night and thought it was alright. About the same level as the first one honestly. Loki being a BAMF as always.

Bought Sonic Lost Worlds and man, the special stages fucking suck. Gyroscope is lame.
gonna go today after workout with my deadpool shirt like a casual

I'll watch The Hobbit 2 if the Godzilla trailer they're showing before it is a new one.

I haven't even seen the first movie.

#powertotheplayers

#4thegamers

Did they kill off natalie portman?

Plz tell me they did.

I'll watch The Hobbit 2 if the Godzilla trailer they're showing before it is a new one.

I haven't even seen the first movie.

#powertotheplayers

#4thegamers
Its alright you barely even see smaug in the first one he doesn't appear until the 2nd

I think Arkham Origins challenge maps are kinda easy compared to City. Pretty much done with all of Bruce's already. Can't recall if it actually took me longer with AC or if I'm remember the time spent with the DLC characters.

My 360 history:

Jan. 06 buy launch window unit via EBay (buy the MS 2-year warranty since I did not buy at retail)

May 06 launch unit dies

June 06 refurb #1 dies

July 06 2nd refurb lasts until June 07

July 07 3rd refurb lasts until

Sept. 08 buy 65 nm HDMI Arcade as my warranty is expiring, trade refurb #3 into GS. This unit lasts until

March 2012 buy 4GB Slim via GS PUR coupon that gave $150 credit for any 360 system. Buy 320GB HDD also since they are on sale.

6 360's owned which I bought 3 of

Oh yeah some derp bought my used system from that March trade in (it had a SF faceplate and sticker skin on it so it was easily recognizable) that same week and returned it a month later RROD as it had all kinds of nicotine, etc. stains on it. I don't smoke or have pets or kids.

July 07 buy 60GB PS3 as reports of the backwards compatibility being taken out force me to splurge on a unit from Best Buy after speedy1961 breaks the news of the $100 price drop. I still have the same PS3.
aren't those launch fat consoles for both ps3/xbox 360 extremely loud compare to their slim version/counterparts. i would of upgraded just for that reason. I even sometimes think the slim versions are a little noisy.

I really liked the LotR Trilogy, but I didn't like The Hobbit
I had that impression the first time I saw the The Hobbit. But I think it was mostly that I really hated the High Frame Rate 3D as everything looked fake and a lot seemed like it was in 1.5x fast forward to me. I liked it pretty much on par with the LotR trilogy when I watched it at home in 2D.

I bought the 3D extended cut Bluray, but haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.

bread's done
Back