GGT 287 isn't being controlled by soda

It was weird to me that this song was used for some car commercial that I saw today. I'm the only one who noticed it.

Hipster Status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVHk4dc7yaE

It's amazing now well Ocarina of Time has held up. 3DS port is fantastic. Played the shit out of it the past few days. Finished up kid Link section and first temple as adult Link.

Also cracked and grabbed Rayman Legends Wii U for $25.

Last edited by a moderator:
OoT on the 3ds is great. Get a link between two worlds next.
Definitely.

Dying to play that. My fiancé randomly got me OoT for my bday a couple weeks ago as it was on my amazon wishlist, so I decided to play through it first.

It's my third time through it first at launch on N64, 2nd was on the GameCube.

yay got the xbox now I can sleep

thank you based christian bale, wow already 100% claimed I must have gotten the only one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fucking hate the mall. Shit is packed as heck. Went to visit some friends at GameStop and they seemed like they hated their life. 

I'm picking up Killzone Mercenaries on Amazon so if any of you have it, let's play

I fucking hate the mall. Shit is packed as heck. Went to visit some friends at GameStop and they seemed like they hated their life.

I hope you all had a great day. :)
Ugh malls, it was a good day, had some AMAZING food and got some awesome deals, not a bad day at all :D. Hope you had a great one overall as well man

I wish Pacific Rim was good enough for me to warrant owning it.

Oh well.
Oh you, I'll get my $6 of enjoyment out of it

I almost bought dat Pacific Rim, but I really want the 3D version.  

I got one PS+ card from BB.  Will get one more from Amazon for the $5 video credit.

I almost bought dat Pacific Rim, but I really want the 3D version.

I got one PS+ card from BB. Will get one more from Amazon for the $5 video credit.
I would have loved to get it in 3D but my new TV doesn't have it anymore :(

Those plus deals are amazing though yeah, I would get another year if I had extra money but there's a few other things I want to get for now since I still have + for a while anyway

I eventually did get through GS's online shopping cart, but it took a number of tries and it was slow as shit.

Managed to get in on that 20% off GS gift card offer by HP, so I got my buddies' gifts at a nice savings on top of the GS BF sale.

So, like... Need for Speed Rivals... is there a deal for the PS4 version that's cheaper than $50? Preferably $40 or something.

So, like... Need for Speed Rivals... is there a deal for the PS4 version that's cheaper than $50? Preferably $40 or something.
There's been a fair amount showing up in the Amazon Warehouse for around $38-$42 (Some acceptables and very goods up right now) http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00D3RBZHY/ref=sr_1_6_olp?tag=cheapassgam08-20&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1385732587&sr=1-6&condition=used

I got it on my One and I have to say it's a pretty fun game, reminds me of Hot Pursuit quite a bit which I had a lot of fun with.

Bought Rogue Legacy in the Steam sale before the price went up, meant to do it yesterday but didn't get around to it, happy the price was still at $5.09 :D

lol 

LmyI2bc.png

I know at least 2 of those pictures are from months to years old. So yeah, it can get bad but is it really that bad if they have to pull from the past like that.

Maybe its just Kotaku having shitty fact checking too.

bread's done
Back