GGT 296 Are The Only Ones That Went and Saw 47 Ronin

Bravely Default demo is up on the 3DS e-shop.
Thanks for the reminder!

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/418629131589275648

Kamiya called you an idiot. lolpwnt
Rightly so. Nobody plays the Gameboy anymore. You should have asked if it will be ported to a real console - Virtual Boy.

Tell me how it is! I'm thinking about buying it
Do it. Just freaking do it. I played through half of the game the other night with some friends and it was a blast. The levels are fun and well designed.

I actually stood up and clapped after every one.

So good.
If you did that for TLoU, I rather not know what you do for Time and Eternity.

BdANJylCQAA9rPP.jpg
Actions speak louder than words. She can tell herself whatever she wants but unless she decides to actually do something with her life, it's all just empty words and broken promises.

She would never block you because she knows that deep down inside you're a terrific person but you try to hide that by trolling at others and even yourself because you think that nobody can love you and that includes yourself.

We're are here for when you want to talk.
:grouphug:

Actions speak louder than words. She can tell herself whatever she wants but unless she decides to actually do something with her life, it's all just empty words and broken promises.
Gosh, she's still a teenager.

We can't all be super old and mature and have the biggest handle on our xbox being banned life like GUNNM Dawg.

Rightly so. Nobody plays the Gameboy anymore. You should have asked if it will be ported to a real console - Virtual Boy.
He would have been mean about that too. He told me to ask Nintendo and Sega when it would happen or else he'd block me, so I did and he blocked me anyway.

I'm going to continue my boycott on Wonderful 101.

Played first two and a half worlds of 3D World, impressions: overall, pretty great. Some of the levels feel like 3D Land redux (which isn't that bad, considering that game was fantastic), but when they introduce something new, it's been unexpected and fantastic each time:
The Plessie level was great, I loved the mini-level where you play as the exploring Toad, catching rabbits/saving Toads for green stars (saving him from the cardboard cutout Bowser was really funny), the power-up that creates multiples of each player, the circus level, Goombas on ice skates and innertubes, and more!
The cat powerup is fantastic, climbing up walls really opens things up and the meowing is wonderful.

Feels like they finally got a handle on co-op, too. NSMBU is just too chaotic with more than two players and the constant picking up/jumping on, but 3D World has enough room to move around in and the crown/points system creates some fun (if meaningless) competition.

Cons: The first boss battle was a cool concept, but dragged for how simple it was. Already blown through two worlds so I hope the game isn't that easy to run through (3D Land offered a lot of replayability 100%ing it with Luigi and the star coins/new game +, but while I happily did that, all the similar levels being played over and over really blended together). Also the gamepad is kind of uncomfortable when using the analog sticks (I know you can use the d-pad but fuck that).

Last edited by a moderator:
Use AA's.

Unless you have an SP or Micro like some sort of weirdo.
yeah SP. lol advance is ass I can't flip that shit like a phone and pretend I'm talking to keiji

Same sp I've had since middle school where I would play castlevania during class instead of be social with people you know

I mean how is that guy next to keiji not fully erected? has to be a girl or a guy who draws hearts under a !

bread's done
Back