GGT 296 Are The Only Ones That Went and Saw 47 Ronin

Red Hot Rumble was proof that nobody cares about Viewtiful Joe anymore.

Not even Dante could save it. Glad he got replaced in DMC5.

Red Hot Rumble was proof that nobody cares about Viewtiful Joe anymore.

Not even Dante could save it. Glad he got replaced in DMC5.
I mean wonderful 101 was like heidi saying fuck you capcom

That's one series they should bring back.
There's a couple of other series capcom should bring back but I'm not saying which... cause whoknows is online

Should probably work on getting a new one!
friday

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Kamiya likes it when you ask him to port Bayonetta 2 on twitter.
:rofl:

Kamiya is the best dude to fuck with on twitter he answers everything and usually with a fuck you in there although hes been a little tamer I wonder if he got in trouble by his boss. I remember his boss forgot his name was like yeah I know he has a temper on twitter I'll have to review this

Spent the entire night cleaning out my old bedroom/reorganizing shit/finding shit to donate and get out of my life. I'm a goddamn packrat, why do I have boxes for things like my three-year-old laptop? Also found a lot of old stuff that reminds me why I wasn't cool in middle school. Anyone wanna come over and play the Lord of the Rings tabletop miniatures game? Christ.

Found my old 360 wireless adapter so now begins a quest to get that shit to work for the first time in years.

Cross-post from the Amazon Trade-in thread:  How strict is Amazon about accessory packaging? I've got an old fight stick--the stick is in great condition, but the box is fairly damaged. Do you think I'd be able to swing a "Good"? They're offering 40-ish bucks and I'm never gonna use this thing again.

Found my old 360 wireless adapter so now begins a quest to get that shit to work for the first time in years.

Cross-post from the Amazon Trade-in thread: How strict is Amazon about accessory packaging? I've got an old fight stick--the stick is in great condition, but the box is fairly damaged. Do you think I'd be able to swing a "Good"? They're offering 40-ish bucks and I'm never gonna use this thing again.
Craigslist it.

Que puta madre, man!

Do you sound like that gunnm?
I wish indidawg would tell me. I'm still watching too

I'm actually in lieu of my xbox not being able to power on can still play good video games. I turned on my gameboy advance sp and playing mege man and bass right now in with TMR on

that sucks forgot how fragile gameboy's are I barely touched the cartridge and it shut off

I was at the final boss :(

I'm very glad my parents have set their home computer/router up in such a way that it's impossible to reach the back of the computer/ethernet ports without moving a 2-ton desk.

To install this fuck-ass madcatz wireless 360 adapter, i have to first connect it to my PC via ethernet and do a bunch of stuff. However, to do so, I have to unplug the router from my PC, which seems counterproductive to syncing this adapter with my router. Should I just plug the adapter into the router or will that not work?

http://www.ehow.com/how_8247406_install-wireless-adapter-xbox-360.html
Well, since it's operating as an Access Point of it's own I'd wager, you need to be able to log into the adapter itself.

Which means you should do it the way they say, I think.

I'm guessing it's just like setting up any other AP. You treat it just like a router in that you connect to it via eth cable, log in, then provide the information on the wireless network it should connect to. Once it's connected, it's a matter of just plugging it into 360 and then doing whatever else.

:rofl:

Kamiya is the best dude to fuck with on twitter he answers everything and usually with a fuck you in there although hes been a little tamer I wonder if he got in trouble by his boss. I remember his boss forgot his name was like yeah I know he has a temper on twitter I'll have to review this
TWITTERER : KAMIYA WEN BAYO2 COMING TO PS3/360?

KAMIYA : ASK YOUR MOM

*laugh track*

I give up, whatever. Plugged it into the computer, followed instructions, changed the IP address/subnet mask, synced it with the router with WIP buttons, back in the 360, no connection. I know I've bitched about this a lot (and I know it's a problem most haven't experienced) but I have never had as much trouble with any piece of technology, video game or otherwise, as I have trying to get on goddamn Xbox Live. From 2006 to now I've had dozens of different problems, and I've seen the generic, unhelpful "Can't connect to Xbox Live" screen so many times in the last five years that it's been enough to turn me off from ever buying a Microsoft console again.

The worst part is that I don't even want to play on Live--I just want to be able to redownload games I've been locked out of for years after getting a new console (RRoD), spend my remaining Microsoft Points, and manage the games on my paltry 20 gig HDD. None of which justifies the price I'd have to pay for a new, simpler adapter. So happy that simple wi-fi connections out of the box have become an industry standard.

EDIT: Good to know the official MS adapters still cost you $60 so you can connect and spend $60 on a Gold subscription. Give me a break.

EDIT AGAIN: Does anyone have a reason why, when I connect my 360 to my laptop in an attempt to bridge the connections, the 360 doesn't show up as a connection/the "sharing" tab doesn't exist?

Got some solid gaming in to break in the new year. Played some NSMB Wii U first. Finished up the cloud world and saved at the start of the final world. Had a bitch of a time with Ludwig at the end of world seven.

Then played through the new Walking Dead episode which was solid other than still having some stuttering and other glitches I was hoping they'd iron out of the PS3 version since season one.

Lastly I started up A Link between Worlds. Played though the first dungeon and a bit more. Saved at the start of the Gales dungeon after renting all the items. Loving the game so far. The 3D is solid, first game I've left it on for more than a few minutes in quite a while.

Finally said fuck it, moved the xbox downstairs, moved the entire dining room, jammed that shit right into the family router.

Connected.

Got some solid gaming in to break in the new year. Played some NSMB Wii U first. Finished up the cloud world and saved at the start of the final world. Had a bitch of a time with Ludwig at the end of world seven.

Then played through the new Walking Dead episode which was solid other than still having some stuttering and other glitches I was hoping they'd iron out of the PS3 version since season one.

Lastly I started up A Link between Worlds. Played though the first dungeon and a bit more. Saved at the start of the Gales dungeon after renting all the items. Loving the game so far. The 3D is solid, first game I've left it on for more than a few minutes in quite a while.
NSMBU is surprsingly great. I expected it to be a fuck-off that I only played until 3D world showed up (still waiting), but it's been a lot of fun.

Finally said fuck it, moved the xbox downstairs, moved the entire dining room, jammed that shit right into the family router.

Connected.
dat why's you're the charlie day of the GGT

WILD CARD BITCHES

I like think of myself as the rickety cricket--I wander in and out of the GGT's story, but each time I return, I'm more emotionally and physically damaged than before.

no frost is going to do a frank thing and make me cry totally like dee I mean I'm not dee but if you guys want me to be but ...

bread's done
Back