GGT 296 Are The Only Ones That Went and Saw 47 Ronin

Happy New Years, guys! I'm about to go see Anchorman 2 with my lady!
Have fun dawg

Is that Time & Eternity?

That game looks really good from all the 2 screenshots I've seen of it.
Uh that's like the tamest screen shot I could post. What a sick game whoknows plays bunch of 13 year old girls bathing and being attacked by octopus monsters...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun dawg

Uh that's like the tamest screen shot I could post. What a sick game whoknows plays bunch of 13 year old girls bathing and being attacked by octopus monsters...
You're obviously very ignorant.

Just like the guy who was attacking it in the best buy thread.

Have fun dawg

I mean, did you read those Hatsune Miku lyrics I posted once?

It's already been kind of confirmed the things that Whoknows is into. We're all okay with it.

I never do that goofy collect 1000 items because we're lazy developers and couldn't add real content to this game horse shit but I'm going to do it on zelda by collecting those maimai's

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss. It was okay for a portable uncharted but I don't think compared even to U3.

2>1> 3= GA

This came in the mail. I think I have a secret admirer.

qdmz.jpg

Family perks! That's awesome.
Haha yeah! I get some cool gaming related stuff from him quite a bit, whenever he finds FF or Zelda figures and such. Now I have to look into those 2 games that R.O.B works with, and see if I can figure out if he even works or not, but if not it's still cool to have!

I was too distracted by his non-shirt wearing abilities that I didn't pay attention.

Why are you so obsessed with this anyways?
I just thought of it while I'm eating tuna. Someone said he sounded like pedro and I remember you said I sounded mexican

Thank you lux. Nothing wrong with watching a shirtless mexican play contra I'm glad you accept me unlike some other people in here

bread's done
Back