GGT 297 was cyber bullied by Hideki Kamiya

I needed him to give me a free shipping coupon.

I thought he just appears like in those insurance commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played  the first few levels of Max and the Curse of Brotherhood and I have to say this is actually a really good puzzle/platformer. It's only out on Xbox One right now but I'm pretty sure it's coming to 360 sometime so you guys should check it out when it does.

[customspoiler=This looks familiar...]
8006936a924222e6362cd4e9af5e5e95.image.280x280.jpg

[/customspoiler]

Kingdom Hearts 0.5

Anywayz...

You know she's saying everything with passion cuz of her hand gestures.

Take notes Mando-Dawg. Get your shit together and stop selling your electronical accessories for back alley blowjobs and Mega Man figurines. Also, drugs. Órale guey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HmjPomphac

I fuckin love my Wii U, couldn't be more satisfied. 3D World and NSMBU are fantastic and great. Nintendland is a lot of fun multiplayer. Gamepad/remoteplay is great. Wii backwards compatibility is awesome to have, access to the Wii virtual console is AMAZING to have, and only being able to use one gamepad at a time (while limiting for developers) is pretty great, as it's forced every game to use Wii controllers for multiplayer--and since you probably have them around from the Wii or can get them for not too much, being able to fully outfit the console for multiplayer is very easy.
I agree with every statement here, but how do you get access to the Wii Virtual Console?

I wouldn't know anything about him.

I don't read Marvel due to their shitty storytelling.
I mean there's this guy who has like diamonds in his nintendo power glove that gives him the power to do anything so he you know invades earf twice and loses to a guy who can stretch really long and a giant rock dude

can we talk manga? much better

zaraki is like gonna be super sayian I assume when goes bankai he has the hair

I mean there's this guy who has like diamonds in his nintendo power glove that gives him the power to do anything so he you know invades earf twice and loses to a guy who can stretch really long and a giant rock dude
I hope they don't turn that into a movie to add to their current list of movies with shitty storytelling.

can we talk manga? much better

zaraki is like gonna be super sayian I assume when goes bankai he has the hair
You know what we can talk? How Mega Man will never go Super Saiyan nowadays

I hope they don't turn that into a movie to add to their current list of movies with shitty storytelling.
F4 is getting rebooted with a black chick soon. Watch them make thanos white to further their white guilt and have sue storm beat thanos and call him ''cracka''

Got through the 2nd dungeon (Gales for me) in LBTW and played a  bunch of Heavy Rain yesterday.  Hoping I can finish that off today, but need to get some work done first.

Got through the 2nd dungeon (Gales for me) in LBTW and played a bunch of Heavy Rain yesterday. Hoping I can finish that off today, but need to get some work done first.
I think you meant LGBT. Or maybe you mean something else. :lol:

I know you meant A Link Between Worlds, which would really be ALBW or LBW, as your acronym would have to be Link BeTween Worlds.

Kinda like UnCharted 2, I guess. :razz:

I mean I have a pretty tight grasp on the English language and can agree with kamiya.
Que?

wtf bought a slim adapter off of amazon through amazon they send me a cheap knock off in chinese letters and its so fucking loud... sounds like a vacuum ugh fucking shit

The actual Wii one? You have to click on the Wii button on the Wii U homepage and then open it up from the Wii home page
So once I hit the Wii button, I can play the Virtual Console games that are available for the Wii (like Chrono Trigger)?

Cool, comixology's new sale is a bunch of marvel collections (world war hulk, days of future past, civil war, infinity gauntlet, some other stuff) for 3.99. Never ended up getting any of the 5.99 DC stuff they had but definitely gonna get on this. I can never get into buying comics because, not growing up with the medium, I find it really tough to invest 6-10 bucks (for a trade) on only the first volume of a story that I will finish reading in an afternoon and then have to buy another installment. Stuff like this is perfect for me.
You should seriously just torrent everything. It's easy as hell and you can read on pretty much anything.

Has anyone seen what the new Xbox Live Rewards birthday emails? It's actually worse than them giving you a quarter's worth of MSP now. They tell you to printout a birthday cake pic and take a picture of it to post to twitter so their twitter team can tweet you happy birthday. Who is going to waste their fucking printer ink on that?

I like to think that in real life if you threw clothes back at a woman that she would be able to file for abuse and win.

bread's done
Back