GGT 297 was cyber bullied by Hideki Kamiya

Zoe Saldana is just another reason to not care about Guardians of the Galaxy.

If only Vin Diesel wasn't in it I'd be able to completely ignore it.

Wedding tomorrow.

People need to stop asking me to be in these things cuz I'm tired of renting tuxes.

#ohwowsopopular

Except Hank.

Hank can ask me to be in his.

In fact, I'm offended if he doesn't.

Zoe Saldana is just another reason to not care about Guardians of the Galaxy.

If only Vin Diesel wasn't in it I'd be able to completely ignore it.
why is vin diesel only voicing a character in guardians of the galaxy? they couldn't paid him his asking price to actually act in the movie?

why is vin diesel only voicing a character in guardians of the galaxy? they couldn't paid him his asking price to actually act in the movie?
At the end you find out it's really Riddick in disguise and he kills the other main characters because they're poorly written like most Marvel characters.

Has anyone seen what the new Xbox Live Rewards birthday emails? It's actually worse than them giving you a quarter's worth of MSP now. They tell you to printout a birthday cake pic and take a picture of it to post to twitter so their twitter team can tweet you happy birthday. Who is going to waste their fucking printer ink on that?
Sadly I've seen quite a few of them posted on Twitter, so apparently a fair amount of people actually take the time to do that. I don't even do that though.

So once I hit the Wii button, I can play the Virtual Console games that are available for the Wii (like Chrono Trigger)?
As long as you have the correct Wii controllers to play, then yeah.

At the end you find out it's really Riddick in disguise and he kills the other main characters because they're poorly written like most Marvel characters.
You're silly

How did Sega mess up Sonic: Lost World? I just played the demo and I regret downloading it
Wii U demo? I have the fully game and actually enjoyed it quite a lot, it's just more like a Mario game with Sonic as the playable character instead of a Sonic game, but I was fine with that.

Is it really so hard to make a "2.5D Metroidvania" Sonic? It seems so obvious. Strider (2014) does what SEGA-can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii U demo? I have the fully game and actually enjoyed it quite a lot, it's just more like a Mario game with Sonic as the playable character instead of a Sonic game, but I was fine with that.
that's the problem

i want a sonic game, not a mario game with sonic in it

Is it really so hard to make a "2.5D Metroidvania" Sonic? It seems so obvious. Strider (2014) does what SEGA-can't.
(1) Why would you want a Metroidvania for Sonic? Sounds... not so good.

(2) Strider (2014) -- "While we're not a good Strider game, we're still a better Sonic game than Sonic Lost Worlds"

Got my Nyko Wand + for the Wii in the mail today, along with Nyko's nunchuk. Was a bitch to sync it but it seems to be working just fine now. Seemed like one of the better cheap alternatives to shelling out Nintendo money.

So that one Leda shirt is still out of stock...

figuring out a stick configuration for Injustice is pretty awkward. Can't find anything I like.

that's the problem

i want a sonic game, not a mario game with sonic in it
Which is definitely a fair point, I went into it knowing it was a Mario game and enjoyed it but if you just want a Sonic game then you would probably be disappointed.

Wedding tomorrow.

People need to stop asking me to be in these things cuz I'm tired of renting tuxes.

#ohwowsopopular

Except Hank.

Hank can ask me to be in his.

In fact, I'm offended if he doesn't.
You better know your ass is invited. You can be my ring bearer.

Saaaaaame.
Joel can be the flower girl.

So that one Leda shirt is still out of stock...

figuring out a stick configuration for Injustice is pretty awkward. Can't find anything I like.
I had this problem with MK.

I think you meant LGBT. Or maybe you mean something else. :lol:

I know you meant A Link Between Worlds, which would really be ALBW or LBW, as your acronym would have to be Link BeTween Worlds.

Kinda like UnCharted 2, I guess. :razz:
Doh! Good catch.

Looks like my Wonderful 101 package got stolen too. :bomb: Either a sketchy UPS driver or crappy people in the new neighborhood. Leaning toward the first as our USPS and FedEx packages don't seem to be walking off....

In any case, getting a PO Box and will just have things sent there since Amazon doesn't offer a signature required option and most places I order from will ship to PO boxes. We put a sign on the door asking delivery drivers to not leave packages in the meantime.

chizu can wear a cute little tux and carry the ring on his back.
big-font-b-dog-b-font-font-b-TUXEDO-b-font-2XL-5XL-striped-large-font.jpg

Just got a brand new WInd Waker wii u bundle and Super Mario 3d World and ZombiU. Feels good bro!

Luigi Banderas.gif

Pretty much. 

Pad Warriors, assemble. 

Got dual 25" monitors set up on my PC. It's fun having a regular desktop on one and Metro on the other. 

Doh! Good catch.

Looks like my Wonderful 101 package got stolen too. :bomb: Either a sketchy UPS driver or crappy people in the new neighborhood. Leaning toward the first as our USPS and FedEx packages don't seem to be walking off....

In any case, getting a PO Box and will just have things sent there since Amazon doesn't offer a signature required option and most places I order from will ship to PO boxes. We put a sign on the door asking delivery drivers to not leave packages in the meantime.
Sorry, couldn't help it.

And that sucks about your package -- you finally get the one game worth playing on Wii U and it walks off...

The proper stick config for NRS games is a pad.
No. Well, maybe for Injustice, but even that seems like you could use the ABCD type of Marvel layout.

How do people configure Guilty Gear -- that only has 5 buttons, right?

As for MK9 -- it definitely works fine on a stick. Block can be a little iffy, but they changed the MK layout anyway by making front/back punches and kicks instead of high low. Might as well fuck it all up at that point.

Sure it works fine in a stick. Most games do. They just never sat right with me for NRS games.

Now that I've re-proven to myself that I can do anything I could with a stick on a pad, I'm just a little over them. More money and same yield on my end.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
And that sucks about your package -- you finally get the one game worth playing on Wii U and it walks off...
Super Mario 3D Worlds walked off too as t was in the package of Xmas gifts from my parents that got stolen before.

Anyway, I think the Wii U lineup is pretty solid. NSMBU is the best of the NSMB series by a wide margin, 3D Worlds looks amazing, W101, Pikmin 3, best version of Rayman Legends, Lego City Undercover etc. And more next year like Mario Kart, DKC, Yarn Yoshi and Smash Bros.

Of course it's all mostly Nintendo stuff so not great for people who don't love their games. But they're putting out more than enough games to make me happy I bought a Wii U. I grew up on Nintendo games and I'm burnt out on shooters and WRPGS, so I've been playing a lot of Nintendo stuff lately.

Yam Yoshi is a game?

I have no idea where to go next in Link Between Worlds. Cleared the Dark Palace, Turtle Rock, and the Dark Woods. Thought I'd find a dungeon up by the Tower of Hera but all I found was the tower of fighting 50 battles or whatever.

Up to the start of Lorule in ALBW. Game is fantastic so far. Fun as hell, and great pacing. I love being able to rent all the items and being able to explore most of the map right away.

bread's done
Back