GGT 2o9 Plays Chubby Bunny wif Matt and Taryn! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Plus GOTY its Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 :D

/edit: No wait, Hotline Miami.

"Feels Good" is the exact two words to describe clearing out a level with a high rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't I a lucky girl? I got me two copies of Hotline Miami. Thanks Joosch and J. Heart!
And Icebreezy and Joel too!

Hell, my friends in real life don't ever buy me shit. fuck those guys.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Murdering fools in Arkham City? It's what I do.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember batman murdering anyone in arkham city

GOTY for me is Lone Survivor.

Runners up are Hotline Miami, X-Com, Dishonored, Fez, and the game in between the opening and ending sections of ME3 :lol:.

I still need to play Virtue's Last Reward, which will probably make my list when I do since 999 is my favorite DS game. And I've only played episode 1 of The Walking Dead, so that might make my list when I play the rest.

[quote name='The Crotch']D&D sale today at GOG.com. You know what that means, berks.[/QUOTE]

Too bad I already own half of that pack, and I can't just buy BG1 Complete for $2.49.

[quote name='ihadFG']GOTY for me is Lone Survivor.

Runners up are Hotline Miami, X-Com, Dishonored, Fez, and the game in between the opening and ending sections of ME3 :lol:.

I still need to play Virtue's Last Reward, which will probably make my list when I do since 999 is my favorite DS game. And I've only played episode 1 of The Walking Dead, so that might make my list when I play the rest.[/QUOTE]

VLR is freaking o_0?! status. Play it on dat Vita if you got one.

[quote name='ihadFG'] And I've only played episode 1 of The Walking Dead, so that might make my list when I play the rest.[/QUOTE]

You should get on that ASAP. Such a great game. I think of it as Mass Effect 3 with Zombies.

fuck you, Genophage.

999 was simply amazing. That final puzzle was pretty fun, and the ending was not what I expected at all.
I mean, sure, Akane was Zero, but the whole "past" thing was kinda weird, but cool.

[quote name='The Crotch']D&D sale today at GOG.com. You know what that means, berks.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I have all the infinity engine games in that pack. Not at home so I can't verify.

Never did play Icewind Dale 2 though.

[quote name='Luxuria']You should get on that ASAP. Such a great game. I think of it as Mass Effect 3 with Zombies.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it seems like my kinda game. Wish I had waited for all the episodes to come out before I played it since I played the first episode back when it was the only one, and then I wasn't able to do any more at that time.

[quote name='j-cart']VLR is freaking o_0?! status. Play it on dat Vita if you got one.[/QUOTE]

No vita for me, but I got the game with the watch on 3DS. I'll get to it when I'm ready to lose myself for a weekend.

Indie game the movie is pretty fucking good. I'm glad I bought super meat boy gonna buy fez and braid one day to send those ninjas my monies

[quote name='ihadFG']No vita for me, but I got the game with the watch on 3DS. I'll get to it when I'm ready to lose myself for a weekend.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. I hear the 3DS version isn't so good when compared to the Vita version (don't recall the reasons though).

--

Unrelated, but while I originally found Hotline Miami to be fun and interesting, I now find it only to be ridiculously difficult and frustrating... unless I'm missing something key to how to play it.

The combat approach to Dishonored is about as broken as MGS3's. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Like, the game wants you to stealth, I think. But at the same time you have enough toys and powers that you can walk into that mask party and just light the place up facing no resistance whatsoever.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm sorry. I hear the 3DS version isn't so good when compared to the Vita version (don't recall the reasons though).
[/QUOTE]

Both have their advantages/disadvantages. 3DS one has the addition of a second screen that allows you to manage inventory easier, and apparently it has better controls. I guess the 3D is also a positive for some people, but I'll just play it 2D anyway. The vita one has the ability to take screenshots as well as better graphics and 3 save slots compared to 1. I'd say either of them would be fine since none of those things will really make a difference to me. Neither one has a clear advantage, and the individual differences are pretty minor.

[quote name='GUNNM']I don't remember batman murdering anyone in arkham city[/QUOTE]
Well, borderline murdering. Batman doesn't kill people, but he sure as shit makes sure they spend some time in a wheelchair, or breathing through a tube.

Dude's sadistic as fuck.
It menas that you're going to buy all of us PS Torment. :bouncy: You're the coolest, Crotch!!
[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Goty is obviously lolipop chainsaw
Dbz budokai hd collection close second[/QUOTE]
Uraizen agrees with you.
[quote name='panzerfaust']The combat approach to Dishonored is about as broken as MGS3's. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Like, the game wants you to stealth, I think. But at the same time you have enough toys and powers that you can walk into that mask party and just light the place up facing no resistance whatsoever.[/QUOTE]
And that's exactly how I'll be playing it. ^__^

One day batman's palm thrusts will send the nose bone going through a dude's head and now who will be the bad guy?

[quote name='GUNNM']One day batman's palm thrusts will send the nose bone going through a dude's head and now who will be the bad guy?[/QUOTE]
If it already hasn't. I love doing the drop attack from the tallest buildings. He just steps off, falls, falls, falls, lands on a dude like he's Mario stomping on a goomba. Batman is like, 220 pounds of solid muscle, falling from 40 stories up and landing on a dude. He just bounces off, guy is knocked out. lol Dude would be flattened, Batman would have two broken legs at least.

spoilers batman has like a super knee in dark knight rises so that could explain that but that dude who got kicked is dead fo sho

[quote name='ihadFG']Both have their advantages/disadvantages. 3DS one has the addition of a second screen that allows you to manage inventory easier, and apparently it has better controls. I guess the 3D is also a positive for some people, but I'll just play it 2D anyway. The vita one has the ability to take screenshots as well as better graphics and 3 save slots compared to 1. I'd say either of them would be fine since none of those things will really make a difference to me. Neither one has a clear advantage, and the individual differences are pretty minor.[/QUOTE]

The controls are different? That sounds unlikely or downright stupid. Vita has everything 3DS has except the second screen so the controls should pretty much be identical. Besides, I heard the 3DS one was glitchy. And you're doing it right, nobody cares about 3D ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm sorry. I hear the 3DS version isn't so good when compared to the Vita version (don't recall the reasons though).

--

Unrelated, but while I originally found Hotline Miami to be fun and interesting, I now find it only to be ridiculously difficult and frustrating... unless I'm missing something key to how to play it.[/QUOTE]

There's certain times where it gets frustrating, but it's short enough that it didn't bother me too much.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
It menas that you're going to buy all of us PS Torment. :bouncy: You're the coolest, Crotch!!
[/QUOTE]

Planescape: Torment rewards the exacty opposite play style that you usually use.

[quote name='GUNNM']do you think batman water boards?[/QUOTE]
Oh you know he does. $$$$a hangs people off of ledges upside down. You know he water boards if he needs to.
[quote name='BlueScrote']Planescape: Torment rewards the exacty opposite play style that you usually use.[/QUOTE]
I'm like the Terminator in Terminator 2. "You can't just go around killing people!" Why?

lol I'll sneak and talk my way out of shit if needed. But if I can kill everyone, I probably. will. ^__^

[quote name='BlueScrote']Planescape: Torment rewards the exacty opposite play style that you usually use.[/QUOTE]
Well, you have to kill
Trias
to get the best weapon in the game. Though you can also
bring Vhailor along and he'll do it for you.

[quote name='heavyd853']Dust: An Elysian Tale might be my goty right now. Not sure.

It did come out this year right?[/QUOTE]
Had a lot fun with the demo but skipped buying to save money for skyrim dlc on sale :(

[quote name='GUNNM']Had a lot fun with the demo but skipped buying to save money for skyrim dlc on sale :([/QUOTE]

It was on sale for 50% off the other day (600 points).
I bought it without even touching the demo based on the small amount of gameplay I'd caught. It's in the "play sooner than later" list. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It was on sale for 50% off the other day (600 points).
I bought it without even touching the demo based on the small amount of gameplay I'd caught. It's in the "play sooner than later" list. :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah but I skipped it anyways had a lot of fun with it too. Bought tony hawk and MOTN instead.

Downloaded walking dead ep1 I haven't started it yet need to finish it before friday

[quote name='Indignate']guys
guys
guys
guys
listen
you guys

Hotline Miami is the shit.

But you already know this.[/QUOTE]

It's unique in that it makes you more violent and then frustrates you so that you hunger for more violence... at which point you try again and relish the violence... and it repeats.

It's a vicious cycle.

[quote name='Indignate']Wait, what's frustrating about the game? Are you just having some difficulty getting through some of the levels?[/QUOTE]

95% of the enemies I'm facing have guns and shoot them with homing missile accuracy. I get shot by enemies I can't even see down some long as hallway. It's better since I figured out the lock on mechanic, but it can still be frustrating. I swear, some of these bastards are dodging the spread shot from a shotgun like they're in the Matrix. :lol:

I got to the ninth stage, I think. Whichever stage is after the "boss" fight, and I don't think I've ran into that many guns. Maybe around half of the enemies in a stage have one.

You do know how to look around right? There's not that many rooms or hallways that you can't scope out before turning the corner or going through a door.

Either way, I think it's fun as hell when I die. There's something hella cathartic about this whole game.

[quote name='Indignate']I got to the ninth stage, I think. Whichever stage is after the "boss" fight, and I don't think I've ran into that many guns. Maybe around half of the enemies in a stage have one.

You do know how to look around right? There's not that many rooms or hallways that you can't scope out before turning the corner or going through a door.

Either way, I think it's fun as hell when I die. There's something hella cathartic about this whole game.[/QUOTE]

My favorite mechanic was the horse mask which lets you (mechanic?)
kill people by opening doors into them

[quote name='corrosivefrost']95% of the enemies I'm facing have guns and shoot them with homing missile accuracy. I get shot by enemies I can't even see down some long as hallway. It's better since I figured out the lock on mechanic, but it can still be frustrating. I swear, some of these bastards are dodging the spread shot from a shotgun like they're in the Matrix. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Run out from corner, run back behind corner. Enemy follows.

Game broken.

[quote name='GUNNM']It's 1 am can't sleep so I turn on kinect fitness burn 100 calories
any ladies impressed?[/QUOTE]

I think, if anything, they think less of you for owning a Kinect.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Run out from corner, run back behind corner. Enemy follows.

Game broken.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes that works. Sometimes it doesn't. Problem is if a gang of them come around the corner. Oh well, almost done with it. 9 chapters down!

Pantomime-innuendo-infidelity.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back