GGT 2o9 Plays Chubby Bunny wif Matt and Taryn! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']merry xmas!
A-8SuFJCEAEBMIk.jpg:large

[/QUOTE]

That's A nice looking setup. Minus the keyboard.

Merry Christmas ggt.

The lady got me ac3, forza horizons, and some comics.

Oh yeah, since we were posting what we got:
Loads of comics
mc chris Cthulhu hoodie
Batman and Superman shirts
ME2 for PS3
ME1 for PS3
Batman Laplander

All in all, pretty fantastic day. :D Also, WWE 13 is surprisingly good. I thought 12 was decent, but this one really blows it out of the water.

[quote name='distgfx']I thought Josh forgot I existed.[/QUOTE]

I haven't forgot about you! Sorry I haven't been able to skype much at all the last few months. I'm on break now though, so if you ever wanna play something lemme know! I'd be down for some 3S at some point. Been a while.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
And in case any of you forgot what that game I sent you was...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzTo6XUiIA4[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I actually own that game now because of you. That is the ultimate troll gift. Beautiful. We must play it.

Thanks for the gifts uraizen and beasty.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Oh yeah, since we were posting what we got:
Loads of comics
mc chris Cthulhu hoodie
Batman and Superman shirts
ME2 for PS3
ME1 for PS3
Batman Laplander

All in all, pretty fantastic day. :D Also, WWE 13 is surprisingly good. I thought 12 was decent, but this one really blows it out of the water.[/QUOTE]
What comics? I got superman: last son, wolverine enemy of the state, and old man Logan.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Hmm

My parents bought me a Furby?

which is something[/QUOTE]

They probably thought it was gizmo.

I ended up getting:

Dominion Intrigue (board game)
Alice in Wonderland (book)
DC Comics Glasses (Although even though Wonder Woman is on the packaging and Flash and Green Lantern aren't she strangely doesn't get a cup :cry:, haha, I also told my sister that I was going to pretend that the Superman cup is for Supergirl)
Mr. Potato Head shirt
2 Cardigans

I haven't gotten gifts from my dad yet but he said he'd just order a couple things I was interested in, so I'll probably end up getting some graphic novels or anime from him.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Be better if you got graphic anime from him.[/QUOTE]

I know just the place.

Experience a tale of love, laughter and life in this romantic drama of a family that comes together against the odds. The most popular visual novel of all time comes to you from G-Collections!

d7TBk.gif

[quote name='BlueScrote']What comics? I got superman: last son, wolverine enemy of the state, and old man Logan.

They probably thought it was gizmo.[/QUOTE]

I got Gizmo last year bitch

Yo, Murry Churstmaz gaiz. Hope y'all had a good one.

Happy cake day, Hank.

If any of you are debating whether or not to watch Django Unchained, GO WATCH IT. It's effing great.

[quote name='BlueScrote']What comics? I got superman: last son, wolverine enemy of the state, and old man Logan.
[/QUOTE]
Just lots of random stuff I got to pick out at my LCS.

Exiles vol. 6
Sentinel Digest 1&2
Excailbur Classic vol. 3&4
Bullet Points
The Order vol. 1&2
Lots of misc JLA, 90's Spidey, Batman, X-Men, Fables, Animal Man, and Superman/Batman stuff.

It's a mountain of stuff, but it only cost about $30. You got some great stuff, too. I have it all.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']For the record, it's not actually my birthday.[/QUOTE]

I know, Jesus.

I think this gen has taught us that trilogies suck.

pretty awesome christmas hanging out with family and shit

nothing better than homemade turkey and mash potatoes ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I knew what that was before I clicked on it.[/QUOTE]

You know me too well Hank. Skype calls have probably been lacking in amazing pictures lately, I'll have to really work overtime to catch up on all those missed opportunities next time I'm on.

Here's a preview:

tumblr_lxbza0F3wp1r8j320o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lwz93r1roy1r8j320o1_500.png

tumblr_lwxqno5bIj1r8j320o1_500.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Why, who are all these bland people whose stories I do not want to know?[/QUOTE]

How much story would you really need in this type of DLC? It could be stand alone.

While I was playing assassin's creed I always wondered if there was homoerotic depictions of said characters thanks ice

[quote name='Indignate']That's because nobody really knows.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.
[quote name='Luxuria']I know, Jesus.

I think this gen has taught us that trilogies suck.[/QUOTE]
It has. They overstay their welcome.

Can't wait for Dragon Age 3. :bouncy:
[quote name='ihadFG']You're right.

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/jesus.asp[/QUOTE]
Bingo.
[quote name='GUNNM']pretty awesome christmas hanging out with family and shit

nothing better than homemade turkey and mash potatoes ^__^[/QUOTE]
Mmm, sounds good. My mom cooked a 20 pound ham. Shit was massive. I'll be eating ham for a few days.
[quote name='icebeast']You know me too well Hank. Skype calls have probably been lacking in amazing pictures lately, I'll have to really work overtime to catch up on all those missed opportunities next time I'm on.

Here's a preview:
tumblr_lxbza0F3wp1r8j320o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lwz93r1roy1r8j320o1_500.png

tumblr_lwxqno5bIj1r8j320o1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]
cannot_be_unseen.jpg
[quote name='GUNNM']uh... is this AC3 dlc...[/QUOTE]
Would be hilarious if it was.
[quote name='The Crotch']Why, who are all these bland people whose stories I do not want to know?[/QUOTE]
Why you gotta put down Mass Effect like that?

So apparently Scene Girl Hentai doesn't exist, or I'm just not brave enough to go to the places where you find it.

Does Crotch has the Steam? Is that a thing that's available to you guys in Canada?

I brought a textbook home, planning to mail it in to amazon for 20 bucks

It managed to get water damaged from the rain in my backpack

Whyyyy

is it even worth still sending on the 1% offchance they take it

Here's my Game of the Year list:

10. Assassin's Creed 3 - While I may've hated Revelations, this game totally brought me back to the series for the hunting and the character of Haytham.

9. Soul Calibur 5 - The character customization in this is godlike. I could not possibly love it more.

8. Alan Wake's American Nightmare - I loved the first Alan Wake in a ton of ways, the combat just wasn't so good. This game managed to fix all of that and make it a tidier experience.

7. Amazing Spider-Man - This game did a good job of letting me swing around and have fun. I did have a serious issue with the portrayal of some characters, but it's whatever because I got to use alt costumes! Scarlet Spider AWAY!

6. Minecraft (360) - I spent 317 hours in this game this year. It had to be on the list.

5. Marvel vs. Capcom Origins - This game is fantastically broken and awesomely fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back