GGT 2o9 Plays Chubby Bunny wif Matt and Taryn! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Look at the said person's profile and scroll around on the right side. Should say "wishlist"

Also I think I am going to get a 4 pack of NA2. Who wants in? $7.50 a copy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='The Crotch']Get drunk one night and start screenshot LPs of every game you've ever disliked.

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.[/QUOTE]

That means I have to play the game again.

/edit: ugh, NS2.

[quote name='j-cart']That means I have to play the game again.[/QUOTE]
2euiemo.jpg

Some mornings I wake up to an empty bottle of Crown Royal in my lap and my hands on my mouse and keyboard. My computer is running, but the monitor is off. I hit the power button and see the pointer poised over the "next" button on the Dragon Age 2 installer. Where I should have entered the CD Key, I see only the text "ITKN-OWSIT-KNOWS-ITKNO-WSITK".

Thanks, CaptainJoel! I've got your back, I'm just waiting to see what's on sale tomorrow, since nothing in today's sale is on your wishlist. Patience shall be rewarded. ;)

[quote name='panzerfaust']damn that's right, world ends tonight.

guess a few beers and some cs will have to suffice.[/QUOTE]
findumonde1.jpg

The joke being that the beer's name translates to English as "The End of the World".

It's also god damn good beer.

Any interest in a NS2 4 pack? I want it, but if some of yall do too we could get it cheaper.

Edit: Oh, just saw j-carts typo thing. So yeah, I'd be in for that.

[quote name='panzerfaust']damn that's right, world ends tonight.

guess a few beers and some cs will have to suffice.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is the last day on the Mayan calendar, so I think technically, the world ends at 12:00am on 12/22.

[quote name='ihadFG']Any interest in a NS2 4 pack? I want it, but if some of yall do too we could get it cheaper.

Edit: Oh, just saw j-carts typo thing. So yeah, I'd be in for that.[/QUOTE]

If you get 3 people and need a 4th, I could be convinced.

I'll lead it, already put in the purchase on my phone.

Also La Fin is some good stuff, but if I am to buy a bottle of that stature I roll with the Three Philosophers. Chalice glass required.

threephil.jpg

Both of those are damn fine beers.

If you want some real Belgians, some of my favorites are:

Delerium Nocturnum (their Noel xmas beer is great too, and the Tremens is alright)
Corsendonk (the brown ale--forget the name of it)
Kasteel Donker
St Bernardus Abt 12 (pretty much all their stuff is great)
Tripel Karmelitte (too lazy to look up spelling)
Most stuff from Maredsous is very good too

i lose out on my competitive match and get a 30 minute suspension for an oblivious teammate walking in front of my rifle.

that isn't right

ZvUpW.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Get drunk one night and start screenshot LPs of every game you've ever disliked.

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.[/QUOTE]

WTF is screenshot LP?

It's like a shitty Youtube LP, except with shitty pictures and typed out words instead of shitty video and spoken words.

EDIT: If you don't know what an LP is though, it's basically an extensive and guided tour of a game, either through screenshots and text, video and voice, or video and subtitle (or some combination of the three). It gradually grew out of SA.com and became a really shitty thing that clogs up Youtube.

[quote name='The Crotch']I own exactly one vinyl record and no record player. I just wanted to support the band and I guess it makes a nice decoration.[/QUOTE]
My friend bought some Neko Case vinyls from Canadaland. He said it was for his girlfriend. We all know that shit's for him. Not fooling anyone. :nottalking:

[quote name='Indignate']I would buy vinyls if I could torrent them.[/QUOTE]
It's not hard to find vinyl rips.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']My internet's being even shittier than usual so KOTOR2 is taking forever to download :([/QUOTE]
That just gives you even more time to download TSLRCM before you play it.

[quote name='The Crotch']Two Worlds 2 and Age of Kings?[/QUOTE]
Two Worlds 2 is so amazing. It's like, Great Value Skyrim.

Or is that Gothic 4? I can't remember.

I know we just meet guys but can I borrow one of your guys' WII U to play bayonetta 2? :(

Milla jovovich is gonna live cam in like 6 mins to discuss her resident evil movies. If the topic at hand is not why aren't these movies any good I really don't understand what there is to talk about.

why did wesker turn good would be my question but I can't be arsed to chat wif dis wee bird

[quote name='j-cart']I'll lead it, already put in the purchase on my phone.[/QUOTE]

So how do you want to handle the money?

[quote name='GUNNM']I know we just meet guys but can I borrow one of your guys' WII U to play bayonetta 2? :(

Milla jovovich is gonna live cam in like 6 mins to discuss her resident evil movies. If the topic at hand is not why aren't these movies any good I really don't understand what there is to talk about.

why did wesker turn good would be my question but I can't be arsed to chat wif dis wee bird[/QUOTE]

Wut, did that really happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back