GGT 2o9 Plays Chubby Bunny wif Matt and Taryn! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Just play SWTOR Joel. Then you can watch your ISP email you to stop downloading illegal movies.[/QUOTE]
They already do that. :I

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Two Worlds 2 is so amazing. It's like, Great Value Skyrim.

Or is that Gothic 4? I can't remember.[/QUOTE]
I actually just bought the TWII GOTY edition on PSN since it was only $5.

[quote name='ihadFG']So how do you want to handle the money?[/QUOTE]

Paypal.

[quote name='linkpwns']So what do you guys think? Is the darksiders pack on amazon worth it with the steam sale coming up?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Just spend less money and buy yourself DMC4.

Sorta wish I had a second Vita memory card so I could check this shit out:

i0hx7Pa12QTwv.gif

Those that wanted in on the Natural Selection 2 4 pack, pm me and I will send you guys the info.

$7.50 and I got two left (ihadFG already claimed one).

[quote name='distgfx']Wut, did that really happen?[/QUOTE]
Yeah he saves alice from umbrella gives her back her psychic powers and is leading the revolution on the BOWs with no explanation as to why he went from bad to good oh and barry dies.

[quote name='GUNNM']
Yeah he saves alice from umbrella gives her back her psychic powers and is leading the revolution on the BOWs with no explanation as to why he went from bad to good oh and barry dies.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay, that makes sense.

[quote name='GUNNM']btw we should all be dead by now or do we die 8 am american time?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, I did what had to be done and I save the world. I am in serious pain though right now, my neck really fucking hurts.

[quote name='GUNNM']btw we should all be dead by now or do we die 8 am american time?[/QUOTE]

I think Mayans were roughly on the same clock as PST.
At best case, they're MST, I think?

So in that case, we should not live to see 2-3am tonight. :bouncy:

I'll be asleep by then I'll leave behind a mediocre looking corpse.

I somehow lost my bayonetta save I wish the end would come sooner :(

Still not a fan of today's sale.

I am waiting for that glorious Lost Planet 2 sale. I want to snag a 4 pack for $20 and make you all play it with me.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'll be asleep by then I'll leave behind a mediocre looking corpse.

I somehow lost my bayonetta save I wish the end would come sooner :([/QUOTE]

Should've pushed it to the cloud. :p

Sorry, mang.

always buy a kit if you have the money, kids. it's no fun watching somebody pull a clutch only to find they don't have time to defuse the bomb.

no fun at all.

Rifle/skulk for the first 20 minutes then Dual Exo/Onos all day every day (until your base gets destroyed because you're too slow to retreat/you get killed by one guy with a jetpack because you're melee only).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Kotaku has better writers than IGN at least.[/QUOTE]
puke smells better than shit

I can tolerate some ign.
kotaku is so sensationalist

i like to use their reviews list as a recent releases piece lol
never actually read whatever dribble they call a review

also I seem to remember a kotaku article, where a kotaku writer admitted he couldn't beat assassins creed 3.......
thats like a shit and puke fondu

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']puke smells better than shit[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you ate and how long it's been. Vomiting up beer smells worse than shitting it out. But man, sometimes you get that nasty diarrhea dump that nothing will top. And that's typically an IGN article or review.

For shit, see Greg Miller's Dead Space 2 review:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/01/21/dead-space-2-review

Dead Space 2 is an amazing game. I'm going to write about its scary moments, cool kills, and how much I dig the main character's internal struggle, but Dead Space 2 is about more than this. When I beat it for the first time, I sat on the couch with my heart racing and dissected the journey I had just taken. Then, I started my second playthrough, and when that was done, I jumped into a new game for the third time. Dead Space 2 is just that good.

That intro alone is better then anything Panzer has written, because Panzer doesn't get paid!

Guys, I had a dream last night. It was so kray.

I was a part of some kind of underground rebellion against the government that was using technology to control us. I'm thinking I should right a movie about it.

It was so kray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back