GGT #300 Goes Spelunking

People on ebay do not know how to speak for shit. It's the worst place.

Whoknows doesn't like Ezio cuz he's considered a great character by mostly everyone.

These two things aren't related.

I can't stop listening to Girl Talk.
I want a new album.

sam the hottest mexican in any video game
Wow, how racist.

I tried to come up with a Fast and the Furious 3 joke or a Wonderful 101 pun but failed.
GGT #3t0ky0 Drift

Loren The Amazon Princess just dropped on Steam.

It looks like Icebizzle's type of game.

Icebeast, play it and tell me what you think.

Gah, I gotta study for my certifications.

But what I really want to do is play games or surf the Internet.  

Guess which one I'm doing right now.  :cry:

BeDg0DYCEAA5qb9.jpg

Are the gameplay stats in GTAV pretty accurate? Like if I'm at 60 of 69 missions I'm 9 away from the story being over?
yes!

Stop stealin shit from other people, Indigi Shia LaBoob

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah, I gotta study for my certifications.

But what I really want to do is play games or surf the Internet.

Guess which one I'm doing right now. :cry:
Playing games while browsing the web and having a tab open for your certifications that you haven't actually checked for like an hour but you call it studying since you have the site open

Josh to screw it in and Joel to hide the body.
I'll take it, acceptable answer!

I could help you make that $22 gone if you want ;D

that's a cute shirt

i have a couple teefury shirts but i always forget before ordering that they're too thick and uncomfortable as shit

If $11, you're not a fat ass.
Luckily 3xl shirts are the same price as 2XL ^^

that's a cute shirt

i have a couple teefury shirts but i always forget before ordering that they're too thick and uncomfortable as shit
Oh cool thanks was worried about the quality of the shirts btw don't order from qwtee or w/e their shirts are ass they buy those cheap thin shirts I bought a zelda shirt it sucked.

I could help you make that $22 gone if you want ;D
I only need one shirt

Anyone know an, recently released (~month), alt-rock music video featuring a low-poly Astronaut flying into the cosmos in the shape of a woman? It was mostly purple too.

YEAH DAWG ME TOO.

Man, first day of school (second day for everyone else lolroflcopterbbq) was rouuuuuuuuuugh. Good thing I took that first day off cuz these 12 hour days are intense.

60 hours of classroom observation is going to be harsh as well.

Shit, that's actually pretty cool.

Oh cool thanks was worried about the quality of the shirts btw don't order from qwtee or w/e their shirts are ass they buy those cheap thin shirts I bought a zelda shirt it sucked.
Overall I dig my teefury shirts; they definitely are on the thick side though. Like 'em more than Woots, and probably less that Yetees.

I still regret not getting that Amaterasu Doge shirt from a while back.

I have too many shirts so I never buy any of these, there's always a lot of cool ones though. The only shirts from those kinda sites I ordered from was that 6dollarshirts.com and I really like the two that I got from there for how they felt.

Got my lunchbox. Time to slap some kawaii desu on people.

I haven't used a lunchbox in over 15 years. 

So I'm still working on my Pokemon team and should be somewhat ready in a week or two. In the meantime, if anyone wants to do some random battles: http://pokemonshowdown.com/

Ok I am really enjoying Fairy Tail, it's like a modern Slayers, which is probably my favorite anime series ever.

bread's done
Back